The Blah Thread

Muddie Murda

smile...
:unsure: I'm acting like a depressed mofo... :(

And Mofo Namie, I baked you some cookies and was going to send it off...lol but they looked and tasted funny. And.........I lost a nail in the process LOL I don't know if i lost it at the store. I'm so sure I lost it at the store while picking up grocery.

Nameless

N i n j a
aww mud its okay. i'm bakin' my own cookies right now. first time. will show it off when they're done. dunno about the taste.

Muddie Murda

smile...
omg i finished paying off my debt...now I can die...I mean, live a more risky life! :D

noungning

Heartless
omg i wish i can pay off my debt... but let's see .... NEVER!!!!

i'm going to drown in it.

ok so i've not been blahing for a while...

i've been very addicted to shopping VERY VERY addicted but it's now time for rehab.. so i've given myself a limit.

- $20 per week max for groceries and the likes (cvs, walgreens, shaw's, stop & shop, walmart)
- $200 every other month for online spending (anything online, majority of it is electronic crap)
- as for other things... $100 for food eat outs for 3 months... free-loading is now priority :)

omg i feel sick thinking about how i'm gonna pull it together. i need good support lol. cheerleaders welcomed.

i'll keep tabs (my receipts) hahah. ;) wish me luck.

***side note: tim don't even farking start with my tv... before i break ur strings.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I just found a floormate that loves to shop, plus, he's from the bay area too so we're gonna take the shuttle on Fridays after class to the bay to shop LOL. This is going to be awesome!!! Shopaholics unite :lol:.

noungning

Heartless
ok so first week...

i fail :(

wth hahah... grrr ok, try again next week? and it's only the 2nd day of the week... sheesh. i need to find a sugar pops. :wub:

Nameless

N i n j a
in the news...a guy named Mr. Moodie was drunk and got into a car accident. ironic isn't it?

and what the hell is up with Afghanistan?..law legalizing rape within marriage?

noungning

Heartless
omg i got ripped off. i paid 5.75 for a bagel and 2 small coffees and it's .50 coffee day. skanks.

that's like my grocery money! and cvs money :( grr. so now for more plannings to get everything exclusively free.

i got a mosquito bite on my ankle and it's swollen. i hate mosquitoes. why must i be allergic to the sucker and why must they always bite me? i know i'm the sweetest thing and everyone including mosquitoes want a piece of me... but calm down ok. :lol: :loool: :dude:

another thing... i haven't been able to keep to my 20 budget yet... but i've been slightly good with the 200 one hahah.

Muddie Murda

smile...
I was outside yesterday working on the yard and when the sun went down, the mosquitoes attacked! LOL They just swam at me. I had 4 on my arm :( I don't kill anything...so I told my baby brother to. LOL I think out of spike, it just wanted to slap me reallllyyy hard to "kill the mosquitoes."

Gosh I'm soooooooooooooooooo poor. Too poor to even have a budget...or maybe if you considered $0 a budget.

noungning

Heartless
sure thang mud! i can help u get some extra care bucks with your $0 so you can get your $5 ecb to buy your toothpastes and other stuff hahaha! :p

gosh i hate mosquitos, i got bit on my other ankle while trying to clean my car (haven't cleaned it in yearssss) lol :eek: it was pretty gross in the car hahaha i need to go get some resolve to wash the rugs. and the other mosquito bite from last post is still there... it's bumpy but not itchy anymore... but it's bumpy wtf... haha mosquitos should leave me alone.

on that note, there's a buy 1 get 1 free coupon for the off clip ons LMFAO... u can get that coupon, and if cvs has a buy 1 get 1 free promotion, use the coupon, and u get both free MUAHAHAH. not need to have money, it's just paper.