The Blah Thread

ijohn

sarNie Adult
signs of daylight,,, but a lack of happiness because i still miss my friend!!! :mellow:

ps. if not for the memories i keep,,, i would own nothing for the world i hold in my dreams!!! isluP or maybe its the idea i don't know who you are anymore!!! *sighs, oh bother* ;)

noungning

Heartless
aw muddie. just slap those ppl up the head and say how'd u like that bitches? i'm sure it'd make u feel a liiiiiittttle bit better ;)

XCappy

Mr. Char
Damn, I don't have the Internet anymore... the modem box got a lots of problems. And guess what ? I need the Internet everyday due to my courses. I'm learning through the e-learning program.

Right now you may wonder how can I post here in a Sunday morning when no one has class : It's simple, someone is dumb enough for not securing his Wifi connection. So, I'm here :D

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
^^ LOL..Cappy....eventhough they are dumb enough to do that, don't you just love them for it?

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Man I can't believe my scrape still hurts. It stinged like a biatch in the shower this morning when soap got on it and even more when I used rubbing alcohol to clean it. Ouchessss!

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Wait, what?

O_O

That's what he told me in Chat the other night!
Omg, that was a hoax? Psh. Omg. LOLs.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Wait, what?

O_O

That's what he told me in Chat the other night!
Omg, that was a hoax? Psh. Omg. LOLs.
LOL awwww Genks is a liar!

On another note, gosh my English teacher is way too awesome! We had a 20 minute class today instead of the usual 1 hr and 50 minutes because she says that when we turn in our final drafts of papers we should feel relieved, accomplished, and should enjoy the rest of the day so she gave us all donuts and in return we had to write about our experiences with Shakespeare and then we could leave. Too fantastic!

XCappy

Mr. Char
@Tim : Hey, I'm at school right now and I can log into SW, but I cannot log into Chat. I'm blocking at the step "Connecting..."

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
I don't know whether I despise that person or not. But I feel that they have ruined many
things in my life, and will ruin more in the future. I hate drama, please make it stop!!!

I feel that my brother is innocent. I wish someone could give him a breather so he won't
be so locked up and surrounded by walls. I want him to be free.