The Blah Thread

bugsy

sarNie Adult
So I ran into a glass door yesterday and woke up with a black eye...my very first! Damn, it was embarrassing but hilarious at the same time.

Muddie Murda

smile...
Oh my bao! Was it that bad, giving you a black eye? Take a picture ^__^ Memories! <3 lol

Lek! Gosh! how are you? You owe me a song =( You know...since December 2007 LOLLL jk

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
lmfao Muddie Muddie Muddie..... WHAT?? i still owe you a song?? no way..... did you even get started on the Album it yet?? hehe jkjk...... Girl i tried calling you..... what happen?? you never got back to me :p MEANIE!!

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
lol Cappy you silly-butt.... i've never left in the first place..... i come on every once in awhile to see what's new...... lately i've been busy working and schooling....... come'on how could i ever forget my first forum i joined!! IT's THE BEST!!

anyways How have you been doing mister INTERNATIONAL SPY??

XCappy

Mr. Char
lol Cappy you silly-butt.... i've never left in the first place..... i come on every once in awhile to see what's new...... lately i've been busy working and schooling....... come'on how could i ever forget my first forum i joined!! IT's THE BEST!!

anyways How have you been doing mister INTERNATIONAL SPY??
I've finished my preparate cycle (year 1 and 2). Right now, I'm back at school, in the engineering cycle and it's a new life that starts for me. I think I'll love this year 2008-2009 :D

Oh, and of course during the summer, I went to Taiwan, it was HOT ! (in all its meanings)

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
omg...i miss you guys!!! it's beennnnnnnnnnnnn sooooooooooooooooo longggggggggggggggggg=[ how's everyone doing???? kit tueng everyone soooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ijohn

sarNie Adult
omg...i miss you guys!!! it's beennnnnnnnnnnnn sooooooooooooooooo longggggggggggggggggg=[ how's everyone doing???? kit tueng everyone soooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!1
it's going ok from this part of the country i'm hoping the sunsets on your half the country are spectacular---god knows i miss the days gone that found a few strangers laughing together in a small forum where the music sounded the same in all our playlist... take care Sam!!!

XCappy

Mr. Char
I don't know if anyone got this. I woke up at 10 am, turned on the computer, logged on MSN and then I found something really weird : SW comments and PM notifications. It was some old comments or old PM that sarnies sent to me but I don't know why it's today that I have all these notifications...

ijohn

sarNie Adult
I don't know if anyone got this. I woke up at 10 am, turned on the computer, logged on MSN and then I found something really weird : SW comments and PM notifications. It was some old comments or old PM that sarnies sent to me but I don't know why it's today that I have all these notifications...

i just got 250 messages from SW---lol

Muddie Murda

smile...
at first I thought "Oh man someone misses me" lol then a few minutes later I was like "no, someone's just going crazy with the report button" (mods get PM when ppl click that "Report" button). Then i logged on and 0 new messages. I figured darv was scamming everyone. :D

Nameless

N i n j a
at first I thought "Oh man someone misses me" lol then a few minutes later I was like "no, someone's just going crazy with the report button" (mods get PM when ppl click that "Report" button). Then i logged on and 0 new messages. I figured darv was scamming everyone. :D

mud love, i miss you like i miss drinkin' pepsi

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
man im sooo bored!....that i aint got nothing to do....sigh*....guess this is why sarnworld is part of my life...im such a no lifer!.

ijohn

sarNie Adult
job interview and i'm so not into this atm but i guess i need to work right!!!

ps. more money does not make me happy, why??? *sighs* :mellow: