The Blah Thread

Bou

sarNie Adult
first of i would like to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUDDIE...HOW OLD R U?LOL...BUT I HOPE ALL UR WISHES AND DREAMS COME TRUE HEHE...

awwa areeya i would be pissed too if my sister drove my own car into a tree..id prolly end up chokin her to death....i hope ur sister learns her lesson...

aww kawaiitennyo....i hope ur day will turn around for you...i hope you dont think too much hehe...if i were you i would probably be reactin the way dat u r right now..

S

sunflower

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SECRET CRUSH MUDDIE!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

if you give me your address, i'll send you something good

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
Bou said:
first of i would like to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUDDIE...HOW OLD R U?LOL...BUT I HOPE ALL UR WISHES AND DREAMS COME TRUE HEHE...

awwa areeya i would be pissed too if my sister drove my own car into a tree..id prolly end up chokin her to death....i hope ur sister learns her lesson...

aww kawaiitennyo....i hope ur day will turn around for you...i hope you dont think too much hehe...if i were you i would probably be reactin the way dat u r right now..
[post="37668"][/post]​
thank you dear .. =) i feel better now *hugs to everyone..

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
So Nameless made me this new Avatar. I am now part of his gang!! Oh yeah. We exist only to tell you that YOU CAN'T JOIN! Hahahaha.

:loool:

However, ask him yourself why he made me Harry Potter. He must think I'm all powerful.

S

sunflower

hahahahhahaahahahahahhahaaaaaa

nameless sees me as a hooker so my avatar is suppose to be me being a hooker...

and marduk is too mean, we don't tell people they can't join our gay ass club! we insult them until they realize that they are not as retarded as us and should stay away from us... :loool: :loool: :loool:

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Nameless

N i n j a
kakaka

We'z beez koo'

if you can understand that, then you can join :ph34r:

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
nameless make me an avatar =) can i get my name in pink?! ^_^ but yea .. *sigh .. i feel like when i was up i have no reason to live .. ive been so depressed lately .. i just made my bf feel like he's the biggest jerk alive .. as he should feel!!! humph!!! hahah jp.. =P but yea.. *sigh.. today is a bad day for me .. and alot of people around me.. sorry mudster it's your bday

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
nathalie yunho is cuuuutee!! lolz.. well yea .. nameless make me an avatar .. oh anyways today imam head down to LA for the weekend =) yay.. thai town here i come ahaha my baby is taking me there.. although he's picking up his new car.. but still i get a little mini vacation and we will go to las vegas for saturday night =) and then come back home on sunday night haha im excited.. 3 more hours..

Pee

sarNie Elites
Aww I have been working all days in this week, I´m soooo tired ^^ Tomorrow is the last day , and then its weekend, and then school again :sweat:

Woah and I´m practicing my thai-dance for LoyKratong Festival 2005 , yeah imma "lam" ... I bet i´ll trip and fall from the stage before I even start dancing :loool:

Oh if someone got any loykratong songs, Tell me or pm ok?

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
I LOVE MY BF !! he got me sad this morning and now he's making up for it !! love him.. I always get sad and i know that i have no reason to be .. but still.. hahah he calls me a troublemaker but he's sooo understanding i dont think i will ever find such a guy anywhere else.. =P love him love him love him .. :wub: 2 more days and I will officially known him for 1 year!! teheee.. sorry i talk about my bf alot.. i have nothing else to complain about haha .. i will soon ..

dfemc

sarNie Adult
so is the birfday still going on?

here *candles*, blow away... u should go toss coins in wishing fountains, wishes come true on ur bday. B)

enjoy the day. and celebrate it again the next day!

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
I was busy all day today... My daughter is sick... My brother just came back from Lao.. I have to call the mortage company because they drafted to much from the bank account... My mother yelled at me because her little and only granddaughter is sick.... My glasses broke after I just got it yestersday...

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
vilasaeng said:
I was busy all day today... My daughter is sick... My brother just came back from Lao.. I have to call the mortage company because they drafted to much from the bank account... My mother yelled at me because her little and only granddaughter is sick.... My glasses broke after I just got it yestersday...
[post="41143"][/post]​
awww =) it;s okay.. im sure there are better days ahead =) your daughter should be your first priority though =) so worry about her first

S

sunflower

vilasaeng said:
[post="41143"][/post]​

take care of your daughter. and i know what you mean by your mom yelling at you... when my little neices get sick, my mom yells at my sister and I! i was like, what do i have to do with this? well, don't get mad at your mom, she's only worried. HOPE EVERYTHING TURNS OUT ALRIGHT!

-__________________________-

aniwaise... what do i need to blah about? let's see.... oh yeah, just the fact that my life is a BIG mess! everything from family to friends! CHAOS has fallen upon me! need to take a vacation.... maybe to california? go see some new and old friends. :wavecry:

Bou

sarNie Adult
omg...i was watchin the news todai...and a 13 month old baby boi was beaten to death by his mother's bf....grr....he had 13 bruises all over his body...10 broken ribs or somethin...his arm was twisted....and injury to his eyes...sadly that precious baby didint make it.......makes me think how cruel and inhuman ppl can be....i cried watchin the news tonite..how can anyone take away another beings life..especialy a baby who hasnt even begun to experience life yet....friends of his mother said that he had the cutest laughs...the most beautiful smile...*tears*...