The Blah Thread

Muddie Murda

smile...
Hehehe I like how some people copy and paste my words for their own. SERIOUSLY, I find it so interesting, esp when they paste it in a WYSIWYG box and it has the same font, size, color. ^_^ Oh well, I like seeing it.

Learned new term in training.
Customer ID: 10T Error (ID10T)

lol

Muddie Murda

smile...
Hehehe I like how some people copy and paste my words for their own. SERIOUSLY, I find it so interesting, esp when they paste it in a WYSIWYG box and it has the same font, size, color. ^_^ Oh well, I like seeing it.

Learned new term in training.
Customer ID: 10T Error (ID10T)

lol

Pee

sarNie Elites
Yes ma'am : Born in France, but my root is total Asian ;)

About Chalmers, I don't know them, but when I searched some info about the Chinese courses, there was a website that redirects to Chalmers. And of course, Chalmers is also one of my school partners (something related to students exchange I guess).

About Sweden, our philosophy teacher showed us a Swedish movie. Sorry, but... I fell asleep ! :D If I still remember it was : Bergman - Saraband... I hope tomorrow my philosophy test won't be about the movie. At least, I'll search some infos about this film on the Net ;)
Oww , where in asia are you from cappy? :D

Oh we had some exchange students from France yesterday to our school. We taught them not so useful words in swedish hahah xD
Thats cool ! Naaw its okay to fall aslepp, we do too :D How old are you cappy ? are you in university yet?

XCappy

Mr. Char
Oww , where in asia are you from cappy? :D

Oh we had some exchange students from France yesterday to our school. We taught them not so useful words in swedish hahah xD
Thats cool ! Naaw its okay to fall aslepp, we do too :D How old are you cappy ? are you in university yet?
Backgrounds : Chinese / Cambodian.

One day, I'd like to visit Sweden. I'm afraid it's too cold right there :D

Anyways, I'm 20 and I'm in a graduate school of engineering. Let's consider it as an university equivalent. The French education system is a little bit confusing.

Pee

sarNie Elites
Backgrounds : Chinese / Cambodian.

One day, I'd like to visit Sweden. I'm afraid it's too cold right there :D

Anyways, I'm 20 and I'm in a graduate school of engineering. Let's consider it as an university equivalent. The French education system is a little bit confusing.
Owww cool!

Haha if you come to Sweden in summer then I think you´ll survive.
But stay there in summer, cause im going to France in june/july so you have to be my guide, haha jk !
I wonder if frenchmen will speak english to me,
Because all I can say in french is "i am hungry" and " leave me alone"

Pee

sarNie Elites
Hi Pee, you know this quote : the more the merrier :D

If I'm not wrong, you're from Sweden right ? I heard Chalmers is also into the Chinese courses. How is Sweden btw ? I just know Ikea och Krisprolls :D
HAHAH yey !
ur right, good memory cappy! you know abt chalmers ? im trying to get into chalmers to study chinese.
Sweden is a boring country but very clean haha :D Ikea,, gosh,, Are you from france? :D

Muddie momaa why is your jaw dropping! did an accident occur?? :eek:

P`ning
555 ofc p´teen , then we can go shopping together and eat thai food <33

XCappy

Mr. Char
HAHAH yey !
ur right, good memory cappy! you know abt chalmers ? im trying to get into chalmers to study chinese.
Sweden is a boring country but very clean haha :D Ikea,, gosh,, Are you from france? :D

Muddie momaa why is your jaw dropping! did an accident occur?? :eek:

P`ning
555 ofc p´teen , then we can go shopping together and eat thai food <33
Yes ma'am : Born in France, but my root is total Asian ;)

About Chalmers, I don't know them, but when I searched some info about the Chinese courses, there was a website that redirects to Chalmers. And of course, Chalmers is also one of my school partners (something related to students exchange I guess).

About Sweden, our philosophy teacher showed us a Swedish movie. Sorry, but... I fell asleep ! :D If I still remember it was : Bergman - Saraband... I hope tomorrow my philosophy test won't be about the movie. At least, I'll search some infos about this film on the Net ;)

XCappy

Mr. Char
Owww cool!

Haha if you come to Sweden in summer then I think you´ll survive.
But stay there in summer, cause im going to France in june/july so you have to be my guide, haha jk !
I wonder if frenchmen will speak english to me,
Because all I can say in french is "i am hungry" and " leave me alone"
Oh yeah, I checked your country temperatures, it's okay, like a France Summer or Spring. But now, climate is crazy, we got snow in April weeks ago...

My June is exam period, my July is maybe Taiwan. I'm a real bad guide hehe, all I know well is the Paris subway. Of course, there are free maps so you can follow the lines. You know, I've never been to the top of the Eiffel Tower :lol: . My parents said that I've already been, but when I was very very young... I have no memory about this part. We can speak English too, don't worry :D It's really useful when people are lost in the station :rolleyes:

And, I understand that you are hungry, but why would you say "leave me alone" ? That's not nice :D
Do you have family in France ?

Muddie Murda

smile...
^I woke up w/ my back hurting. T_T I need yogaaaaa again.

----------

Although I love money...money don't bring happiness. So don't bribe meeee!

noungning

Heartless
omg why did i happen to have my neck ache and read marc's comment... hmm strange.. and my co worker and i have the same color clothes on, she has the same color top and pants on LOL... man too many coincidences too.

XCappy

Mr. Char
OH OHHHH :

20 out of 20 in my Industrials Science subject
9 out of 20 in my Physics -_-
14 out of 20 in my Maths

But it's a good good day. Here, at school there is a campaign to choose who is the better students group that will "lead" us for providing activities such as nightclubs, sports competition, and so on.

There are sponsored and Friday we'll have to vote. It's still cool, I won 2 pens, I drank lots of juice and got too much condoms. I think I can run a business with all I got !

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaa everyone!!! gosh how i miss sw=[ but anywho..im so freaken tired from yesterday..man long hott ass day at the Thai Fesitival in Hollywood..sucky thing was that i didnt even get to see P'num=[ it was just too damn hot to be walking around...so i find myself chilling in the Singha Beer garden area..lol cool fan blowing out water..a sip of Singha...oooooohhhh that's what i call chillen under the sun...lol

noungning

Heartless
hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaa everyone!!! gosh how i miss sw=[ but anywho..im so freaken tired from yesterday..man long hott ass day at the Thai Fesitival in Hollywood..sucky thing was that i didnt even get to see P'num=[ it was just too damn hot to be walking around...so i find myself chilling in the Singha Beer garden area..lol cool fan blowing out water..a sip of Singha...oooooohhhh that's what i call chillen under the sun...lol
OMG hahaha u missed the piece of ok meat there sam! lol!!! :p

not too crazy of noom myself, so i don't know if i'd bathe the sun for him haha... wow sounds like u've had a fun filled day haha, sipping beer in the hot weather, especially singh beer! lol it's yummy when it's so cold it's icy :p

how are u doing? ^_^

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
hey mama....haha that piece of meat wasnt my kind of meat..lol but i wouldnt mind getting a taste...haha yeah girl..it was extremely friggin hot yesterday..i have a tan on my shoulder...lol i was like "f* this sh*t" its too damn hot..i didnt even wanted to get in line for food.............sad huh? lol other than that..im doing ok...just keeping myself busy so that i wont find myself "sad".....but at the end...i do find myself sad..lol how are you mama?? kit tueng jung luey..man...talking about singha beer...lol it was ice cold...mmmmmmmmmm talk about a good buzz........lol

noungning

Heartless
lol wow haha... hasn't gotten as hot here in boring land lol...

yeah i suppose even if it's not ur type of meat u'd try it out if it's teasing u hahah! :p

aw don't be sad... i'm ok, moving on with my life too, and trying to manage responsibilities which hasn't gone much anywhere... still at step 1. -_-

Nameless

N i n j a
man, i should be sleeping, instead i'm doin' a word search with those cool quotes you get from it.

i got one by William Shakespeare - "They do not love, that do not show their love."