The Blah Thread

Muddie Murda

smile...
Hehe thanks Bao-ie! I think I'd be feeling crappy for a while.

Anyways, it snowed here!!!!!!!! ^____^ We didn't even get an inch, but it was nice. ^_^ School was canceled for EVERYONE but ME. <_< Stupid crap. Anyways hehehe it's really cold outside. Snow all gone, but the water turned ice...so when I got home today after school, I looked at the pond and we have this sorta glass thing covering it to keep out leaves/snow/etc. But um, the top was frozen... T_T I was worried for the little gold-fishie. So I broke the ice a bit so I could feed it. While breaking the ice (sorry the water dirty LOL...will be cleaned after the cold cold cold weather is gone... it'd just be a few days), I was trying to find the fish. Can't miss the orange. I saw the orange, but when I was moving the huge ass 2 inch ice away, the orange didn't move. T_______T I hope the fishy didn't die. I made myself felt better by saying "if it was dead it'd be floating at the top." I was actually too scared to check. Hehe So I fed it and ran away. :D My mom's at the pond now doing something. Maybe she's cleaning it. Pray fishy don't die. :( It's so lonely......I need to buy a friend for it, but not yet...sorta cold.

Sorry...long post about my fishie...

Nameless

N i n j a
muddie, i get confuse. didn't know that it snows down there. your poor fish needs a lover, not a friend. it needs to reproduce.

darvil

sarNie Adult
Man I haven't posted in here for years..

Anyway since I'm up and in the bitching mood.. which is like everyday.. I am going to complain about the freezing weather in WA in general. Man the other day I saw like two accidents and even I skidded on the ice and hit the sidewalk even though I was going pretty slow. Good thing there wasn't a car at the corner or I would have been fucked.

Anyone around in WA feeling the cold?

dfemc

sarNie Adult
Man I haven't posted in here for years..

Anyway since I'm up and in the bitching mood.. which is like everyday.. I am going to complain about the freezing weather in WA in general. Man the other day I saw like two accidents and even I skidded on the ice and hit the sidewalk even though I was going pretty slow. Good thing there wasn't a car at the corner or I would have been fucked.

Anyone around in WA feeling the cold?
the sun shines down here ^_^ sux for u DAAARV-VOHL. i'll take pictures of our beautiful sunny daygo weather and be sure to post it for you :D aaah, the joys of so cal ^_^ :p :lol:

ijohn

sarNie Adult
... have you ever noticed how beautiful a smile can be when its natural because you said something funny even when you don't mean to make them laugh and they do and you sigh for the beautiful effect it has on a friend when its spontaneously??? ;)

Nameless

N i n j a
gosh damn, my foot got entangled in my blanket this morning and i fell off my bed. my elbow is bruised.

just felt like bumping this thread.

blah and blah. B)

noungning

Heartless
i think i'm in love...

with finding cheap deals! wahhh i bought a set of markers that's $22 per set for $2!!! :lol: yeah i know... but i bought 2 sets, $4.28... yes, yes, money in my pocket would be so much better but eh, retrackable sharpie markers!! 12 pen set for only 2 bucks...!!! omg ok i will get over it and go look for other deals lol :p

Muddie Murda

smile...
Ning! Where did you get them?? I'm in love w/ Sharpies too!!!!! T_T I use them regularly for work and stuff. I even have a mini one on my keys. It's soooo useful. lol

bugsy

sarNie Adult
Where is everyone? I guess everyone ran off to magic school or something. We're very good at disappearing and popping in and out.

O yes, I bought a shirt the other day for $1. *sigh* If only all shirts were that cheap.

Cheap stuff are awesome.

noungning

Heartless

ijohn

sarNie Adult
so random my day was...there is this feeling i have thats always interrupted by fate and a tugging at my heart with memories i don't understand but it always leads me back to her---lol... so strange i can't get past one day without being reminded of someone in my past that probably was not real... anyhoo i saw this movie today on HBO in a random scan of the satilite "the Dish" maybe its me but i thought it was a funny movie with a piece of history attached so i'm downloading it atm!!!*sighs and smiles at no one but at memory* :rolleyes:

it's snowing!!!!! texas weather is so weird sat it was sunny and felt nice, sunday it was raining and cold... mon which is today it's snowing omg.... but yea so happy to see snow...but snow in march... only in tx i guess.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
lol malee....it's STILL snowing in wisconsin! Just when you think it'll clear up, it snows again. And the weather here is freakkin weird too. Been getting sick alot this winter. Damn weather!

But it sounds like you're excited for snow... that makes one of us. :D Enjoy it while you have it.