The Blah Thread

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
I decided I want a career as the most overpaid bum in the world. I think that's what I'm the best at...bumming around, that's it.

I had my macroecon midterm today. It was horrible. I didn't know my left from my right let alone what a GDP deflator was. On top of that, I know everyone else must've did well so the curve won't help. Stupid competitive people who have nothing better to do than study so that they can have their high paying job on Wall Street.

As if that's not the end of my woes, I also have a microecon midterm tomorrow. So why am I typing this as opposed to studying? No other reason than procrastination, duh!

Oh yeah, I was reading a magazine and I came across the symtoms for adult ADD (attention deficit disorder). The symptoms are disorganization, procrastination, restlessness, impulsiveness, trouble falling asleep, and difficulty waking up. Hmm, I think I fit every single one of those descriptions. But then again, don't all college students fall under that?

And another thing, the premed kids in my physical chemistry class are annoying. I really hope half of them don't become doctors. I would definitely not want a doctor who's a prick and whose only reason for being a doctor is making money. If you want to screw people over and make a lot of money, being a lawyer is a much better choice (no offense to lawyer-wannabes here). Sooner or later, they're going to realized that being a doctor is full of bureaucratic crap that has little to do with patient interactions and hardly any real substantial money because of all the insurance that they're going to wish they had just skipped the chem major.

Oh, and another thing! What the hell is an inexact differentiation?! I wished the professor would actually explain it when I ask him as opposed to writing a bunch of partial differentiations on the board that looks more like Egyptian hieroglyphics than an actual explanation. And please, don't tell me it's differentiation that's inexact. I think I got that far from the textbook. This is supposed to be a very good school and you give me that answer? What am I paying $40,000 a year for?

And another but really final thing! I finally broke up with my gf. Um, I've been sorta trying to find the right time but I couldn't. Let's just say it was ugly.

Needless to say, I'm a little stressed right now. I'm sorry for the switch between third and first person. Thanks for actually letting me vent here.

Ok, I'm done now.

*sigh*

Bou

sarNie Adult
aww marduk i was jus readin ur post...i dunt know what the heck i am suppose to say except that i hope everythin will turnaround for you soon...i hate seein and knowin that people are stressed..i for one know how it is wen u stressed....and personaly i believe that this is the right place for you to vent bc alot of sarnworld members are very caring and swt...they will help you out no matter what.....good luck marduk..sorry my words arent realli helpful to you...but i wish you all the luck!

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Haha, thanks a lot. My week is now over. I feel a little better now but I appreciate the support. I know everyone is stressed out and that my rant is nothing no one has never gone through. Either way though, I feel good. I'm now going to take a 24 hour nap and when I wake up, this past week will just be a memory.

:)

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Crap, I accidently post twice. I guess I might as well write more about what I'm doing. My favorite class right now is Chinese and I decided that I'm going to take a year off from college to study in China. I think it would be a nice break for me and it will give me a chance to find myself again. It's weird but I always wanted to travel far far away from anyone I know and be in a remote place by myself so I can figure who I am and what I want from life.

In other news, the chicken came before the egg.

Dwell on that for a bit. ;)

darvil

sarNie Adult
Hey Marduk

After reading your post.. I guess my little issue with statics test today isn't that big of a deal. :shocked:

inexact differentiation???

I'm just done with integral differentiation and that was hard for me. :wavecry: Don't even want to know what inexact is going to look like lol

myee

sarNie Egg
:wavecry: Hello :wavecry: Newbie here ^o^

-----crappy friendship?

Myee is sad and when she think about her friendship problems. She want to cry because of what her friendship had became. Myee and Bonnie are close friends. Not best friends , even if Bonnie think so. They would share things . EVERYTHING. Bonnie and Myee loves the fact that they understand how each other is. Myee wouldn't make stuff up and make people hate each other.

Myee didn't like this girl name PHUONG. She didn't hate her to the point where she want to kick the girls ass. There are some characteristics that Myee doesn't like about her. (Ex. Disrespectful , careless about how people feels .)If Phuong have a problem and she tells Myee. She won't go" YAY! PHUONG"S SAD" . Myee would still be there for her .

Like I've said. Myee tells Bonnie everything. So Myee say those things about Phuong to Bonnie. Bonnie agreed. Bonnie talks about Phuong too. There wasn't only Phoung , but Hong and Shelly too. Hong changed into a bad person. She insult someone if they can't shoot a basketball and scream at them for touching her hair and other stuff. Bonnie told Myee that it pisses her off when Hong cares TOO much about her hair and other stuff. Myee thinks so too that Hong have changed into a bad person.

Myee met this friend name KRISTIE. Krstie says nice things about herself and knew when Myee's sad and need someone to talk to. Myee was stupid , she believed Kristie, she fell for it. She trusted Kristie. One day , Myee and Bonnie talk about Phoung to Krisite. Kristie agreed because she too , know Phoung. She asks about Hong and Shelly , we were stupid enough to tell Kristie about it too. We told her...

Don't tell them.

Myee didn't tell her WHY to not tell them... Because Myee wasn't ready yet... Not ready to tell them... Knowing how Hong , Shelly and Phuong is going to take it.

Trust...

On Friday , Hong, Shelly and Phuong ignored Myee and Bonnie...

SO they knew... they knew what Myee and Bonnie said about them. Myee think ... you know... maybe it's the time to tell them how I feel. But Myee couldn't , she doesn't know how to say it to them without them thinking that SHE'S BULLSHITTING OR WITH THEM TAKING IT THE WRONG WAY.

First , Myee and Bonnie want to confront Krisite.

At 11:15 , Myee and Bonnie walk over to Kristie , called her over .
When Myee looks at her , she feel betrayed/stupid/sad/mad. There were mixed feelings.

We all know who did it.

Myee cried.

She walked away and cried .

Then after she stopped crying , she went again to ask Kristie. Why....

Why did she do that , why the hell did she tell them. Did she not know it includes Myee and Bonnie and Hong, Shelly and Phuong's friendship?

Kristie didn't care.
She said ," Well, they wanted to know. She was asking. So I told them."

What about what Myee said. "Don't tell them."

What are those words to her?Did she know Myee trusted her?

Myee went over to Hong and told her that SHE DID say stuff about Hong. She walked away after saying why am I talking SHIT about her TO Bonnie.

Myee cried again , talking SHIT about her TO Bonnie. .

When Myee told Bonnie about that , she didn't say anything... doesn't she know that , THAT sentence made Myee THE one who talks SHIT?... Myee was confused on why the hell didn't Bonnie admit it too. Scared? o_O

So Myee cried in 5th period. Everyone asked why and if someone said something to her or hurt her in anyway. She shook her head No. The teacher told her to go to the restroom and she can skip the period if she want . Myee didn't , she wrote Hong and Shelly a letter .

In the letter , it includes an apology and explaination.

Myee still cried about it and she told her friends about it.

Her friends got mad. They wanted to kick the girl , KRISTIE's ass . Myee didn't tell her friends about it because she want them to kick Kristie's ass. She told them because they're her friend and she needed someone who she can trust since summer to talk to. Someone who know her better than she know herself. That person is , MONICA .

Well , Monica , Helen and Myee went to Kristie at lunch again because Monica want to know why too and Myee was still confused.

So Myee went and called Kristie.

That Kristie ignored Myee and continue playing basketball.

Myee called her over again and while Myee ask the question , Kristie gave an attitude and ignore Myee.

When Myee didn't even finish the question , she said forget it. Which makes Monica want to kick Kristie's ass more.

For disrespecting Monica and for hurting Myee.

She hurted Myee but she didn't care .
A sorry doesn't mean anything if you're going to do it again , but sometimes it just feels better to hear it...

There was no" SORRY " from Kristie.

Myee cried again in 6th period. So the teacher sent 3 of Myee's friend to the restroom with her. To wash her face.

One of Myee's friend told Myee that Hong and Shelly is in there. So Myee just looked away , she didn't want to see them.

After they left , Myee was curious. What did they do. She asked one of her friend and she said..
"Well they walked away after Shelly dogged at you."

Myee was confused... What did she ever say anything ABOUT Shelly...

When it was P.E. Hong wrote back... the letter was dissapointing...

Myee KNEW Hong was going to take it the wrong way...

Myee went up to her and try explaining and asking her... WHEN THE HELL DID SHE EVER SAY IT PISSES HER OFF WHEN SHE TOUCH HER HAIR...
Myee never said that. Why would it PISS her off?... Myee doesn't care about that.

While trying to explain... Hong said... " Well you always walk away from me and ignore me!"

"When did I ignore you and walk away? YOU and Shelly ignored me when I came to you guys. What the hell do u want me to do? Follow you? I have other friends to go to."

Hong's reply hurted Myee. " THEN GO TO THEM. IF OUR FRIENDSHP END THEN LET IT END."

It shocked Myee and hurted Myee.

Hong didn't care. Hong didnt care about their friendship...

If our friendship ends... then let it end

Myee's going to let it end... it will take time... but Myee's letting it end...

It will be hard that Hong and Shelly hates Myee... because it's how Myee is... it just hurts...

Phuong cried... but Myee told her... not everyone is going to like you ... [ got it from JEN JEN xD]

Phuong can cry... Totally can understand...

When all her life, thinking everyone loves her. and then suddenly... one day someone came up to her and say that people's been talking shit about her... it hurts..

myee's sad that... Hong haven't thought about Myee.. but only herself... because...

"IGNORING AND WALKING AWAY FROM ME"..

she did that to myee too...

and like when myee asked her about if she want myee to follow her..
and she said yes...

myee thought...

then why the hell didn't u follow me....

-------

Myee talked to Phuong this morning and it seems like Phoung still want our friendship. it SEEMS like.

Phuong said that Kristie told her that if Myee want to kick her ass then why didn't she do it. Why the hell did she have to tell her friend to.

Myee wanted to cry .

Myee didn't want to kick Kristie's ass. Myee didn't want her friends to kick kristie's ass. Myee's not like that.

Myee didn't tell her friends about it so that they can kick KRISTIE'S ass...

Myee was upset...

They misunderstood again....

-

update/

myee doesn't want to keep the friendship anymore...
:wavecry: because it's going to happen again

Friend's... don't make their friend choose... who to hang out with

Yui

sarNie Egg
OKAY! MY LIFE STORY!

READY, SET, GO!

Okay, here's the story. Ever since preschool (note that I'm in 8th grade now) I was friends with this girl named Lauren. We were like best friends forever. We shared each other's secrets, talked about basically EVERYTHING with each other, hung out with each other every possible moment we could, and yeahhh...we were like unseperable. We never fought in elementary school, only once for like one second and I don't even remember what it was about but we made up right away.

Anyway, I don't quite remember the details, but she was always KIND OF friends with this girl named Kelly. Now, I really really really hate Kelly. Why? Because she talks bad about people both in front of and behind their back, and when the person finds out and gets upset, she just goes "I was just kidding" in this like...sarcastic tone of voice. She's rude, she's mean, and she thinks she's the best at all this stuff when she really isn't.

In fifth or sixth grade I became friends with this girl named Rachel but I was still friends with Lauren. So now my best friends were Lauren and Rachel. Lauren was still best friends with me, but still kind of friends with Kelly. We were all one almost-happy family despite the fact that Rachel and I hated Kelly.

So, we begin seventh grade. Junior high. New people, new friends. I sit next to this guy named Mike in homeroom and so he starts to hang out with us at lunch, but he has a friend Nathan. Nathan's cool :D Oh wait, back to the story. So, somewhere along the line, Lauren starts to like Nathan and she tells me and ONLY me. Why? Because I can be trusted. She doesn't tell Kelly because Kelly would tell the whole school.

Kelly finds out that I'm the ONLY person who knows Lauren's secret, so one day at lunch she decides to pull me aside, grab my jacket, and threaten to rip it apart. She said stuff like...

"If you take your jacket off, I will literally rip it to pieces and trust me, I can take you."
"Emily, just stop being the loyal best friend that you normally are and tell me!"
"Why won't you tell me?"

I don't tell people's secrets so I didn't tell her and eventually she gave up. I knew that she was all words and wouldn't actually rip up my jacket -_-.

So yeah, I went home that day and cried.

Then, fast forward about a week and you come to the day when Lauren decides to tell Kelly about her liking Nathan because Kelly is her friend too. Kelly tells the WHOLE FREAKING SCHOOL and then Lauren gets mad at Kelly. Inside, I was happy, but what happened didn't make me happy.

I had all my classes with Lauren but whenever she talked she talked about stuff that has to do with Kelly. Kelly this, Kelly that, blah blah blah blah. She'd talk to me in language about how MAD she is at Kelly but then at the break inbetween (language is 2 periods) she goes "OH I have to go find Kelly! I'll be back." and she runs off. So one of these days I tell her I'm going with her so I went with her. She meets up with Kelly, they talk, I'm RIGHT THERE and then I realized I didn't want to be late to class so I just left. Then we got back to class and I was like "It's funny how mad you are at Kelly yet you always have to talk to her" and she was like "Oh, you were there?" -_-.

Eventually Nathan and Lauren got together, but once that happened it's like I stopped being friends with Lauren. Why? Because she constantly talked about Nathan and that's it. And nobody really cared much except Kelly. That's how she became Kelly's best friend. I stopped hanging out with her and started to hang out with Rachel more but she didn't even notice. That's how it was in 7th grade.

This year, I have practically all my classes with Lauren and two other people, Cynthia and Amaris, they are my friends AND Lauren's friends. Unfortunately, Lauren can't seem to multitask so she can only devote all her attention to Kelly. Anyway, they're always engaged in some sort of conversation about crap drama that goes on in their little group that usually has to do with Kelly. Like, "Oh, Kelly broke up with him and he was so upset but she said that she liked another guy alreadyso it didn't matter to her." Sometimes they just talk about normal stuff, so in MATH I try to join in the conversation with them because they're the only people that I have to talk to.

That didn't work. I say a sentence, they listen...for about half of it. By the time I'm done saying my sentence they're not even listening. So I tested my theory that they don't care about what I say and they don't listen: I joined into the conversation, and at the end of my sentence I said "oh yeah, and fcuk you." and guess what? NOBODY HEARD ME. the girl sitting next to me heard me. The guy sitting behind me heard me. The guy sitting a row and about 4 seats behind me didn't hear me, but they didn't. And they sit like...well, the two seats in front of me and thet two seats to the right of those.

So, I am forced to sit in class and listen to them talk about stuff and not be able to join in. During lunch, I hang out with Rachel but I feel left ouf of that group too because since THEY have all their classes together, they have all these "things" that they do, like ideas for a group halloween thing, going to the movies, inside jokes, etc. So basically, I'm a loner in both groups. Both groups talk about plans to go the movies, or go to a theme park in front of me but they never invite me or ask if I want to go.

I talk to Nathan online and stuff and honestly, Nathan is more of a friend to me than Lauren is right now.

I feel like such a loner and I have 151 more days of feeling like that. And no, I can't go find new friends because my school is fairly small and everyone has their established "cliques" that I can't join in on.

Just random days...I come home and start to cry.

Thanks if you read that, no thanks if you didn't.

~Yui/Emily

PS. My friends at amaranth clan are currently my best friends.=P

S

sunflower

:( :( :( :( :(

i don't feel good... i'm at work, but i'm sick.... i wanna go home.... my friends told me to go home... should i? i'm so tired... i have a hard time catching my breath when i cough, and it hurts! *in tears* i can't really concentrate on anything.. i feel dizzy.... my head wants to lean to the side or better yet on the desk and close my eyes... why am i at work? i saw a doctor on friday and she told me i have somekind of virus.... it's stupid... my head hurts like hell when i cough and trying to catch my breath is such a hassle! i wanna just die! and to make matters worse.. i am covering two floors cause the stupid manager on this floor thinks they can survive with only one coordinator for the evening shift! so stupid! i am so tired... wanna just shut my eyes and sleep... you should see the size of my pills... they're huge! and i have to take 3 of them! now i feel like my face is burning up... why don't i just die? i can't commit suicide cause i could never get into heaven that way... but if i die by accident than it's another story. i should take a nap... OUCH! it hurts! now... i am crying.... my head hurts, my throat hurts, i'm tired, my face is burning hot, and my eyes are shutting........

:( :( :( :( :(

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
I hope you feel better too Sunflower! I'm really sorry you're feeling that way. And guys, I'm sorry for venting my frustrations here. I know I have your support but now I feel stupid that I wrote those things. It was late and let's pretend I was drunk from lack of sleep. :lmao:

In other news, I am now peachy keen. I have slept many hours, shook off the cobwebs, and am starting wrestling season again so now I finally have a place to vent out my frustrations.

Also, I cleaned my room. It was hard. But I did it. Go me.

Yay.

:unsure: :unsure: ... :shocked: ... :D ... :lol:

S

sunflower

i need to get rid of this virus.... it's making me cry... i hate feeling like this! i haven't gone home yet... don't want to leave two floors without a coordinator.. if there was another coordinator on the other floor i would be gone by now.. and i had cough drop on my desk.. and the stupid manager told me that they didn't eat at the desks.. such a biatch! i've been on this floor before and the nurses had tons of cookies and snacks on the desk! she's just a meanie! now.. my coughing is worse.... and i can't find the supervisor... i need to take my break for dinner and take my meds... i should of had just called in sick! :( :( :( :( :(

and thank you for reading my post... i hope i get better too... :(

cuti3gurl

sarNie Egg
TO MYEE

dont worry about it.....it takes awhile to get it through their heads...this happened to me too....they misunderstood everything.....and a girl like Kristie...damn just beat her down...well if i was in your shoes i would beat her down.....keke.....but you seem very very nice to ever do something like tat....well tooo nice to let a girl like tat ruin your friendship......tell them tat you werent talking shit....you were just wondering how much they were changing...their attitudes and stuff.....its not call talking shit.....you're just wondering about things......remember "ALWAYS SMILE...DONT LET THE FROWN TAKE OVER YOU!!" SMILE LOTS K!! :D :D :wub:

i hope you feel better SUNFLOWER!!

Bou

sarNie Adult
aww sunflower i hope u feel better soon!!!!man i dun think medicines help much.but again i hope u feel much better soon and get alot of rest wen u get off work!

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Sunflower, I hope you feel better by this time or at least is resting well in bed. You need to take care of yourself, especially with cold weather around the corner. I can't believe you were working. This will not do. Call in sick next time! And take a better care of yourself. I'm sorry for being tough :blink: but someone has to play the bad guy.

Feel better!

I demand it.

Muddie Murda

smile...
*Talked to Mye*
*Will talk to Yui*

======

Marduk...so much pressure eh!???!

I think i fall under that situation too.

Some students procrastinate, but maybe not as bad as me.

I REALLY REALLY wish I would just 'accidently' die TODAY!

jsioajdiioj!

Feels like I have no interest in life anymore.

I don't eat.

I don't sleep.

I don't go out.

I don't do anything!

Stupid life! I hate you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=====================

On the other hand...

Internet drama is soooooo *sigh*...

Attacking me and my friends because of a sig war...

That is pathetic...just pathetic...

==========

whoooossshhhh

I hope you get better soon Marduk...if not, you and I, team up, and become the worlds best rich criminals....

=========

:Edit:

and once again, like how many students complain...

GAHHHH TEXT BOOKS ARE SO EXPENSIVE! ONLY BECAUSE NO ONE BUYS THEM...

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Murder all these textbook authors!

Nameless

N i n j a
I am sick yo.

I took two tablets and I'm feeling dizzy. Stupid meds. I need more orange juice.

Muddie, wifey, we need to talk.

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Nameless, take care of yourself. Get some rest. That goes for everyone. It's flu season and with all the strange of sickness out there from the bird flu to the monkey flu, people need to watch out. Drink stuff with plenty of vitamin C and work out. It'll boost your immune system.

Is anyone living in Thailand from now? I need to get something but I can't find it online. I'm going to Thailand in March but I can't wait that long. Let me know. I need someone to find me a copy of "The Legendary Siblings" starring Jimmy Lin and Alec Su in thai. It's so hard to find because this series is translated with many different titles and it's also kinda old. I checked on ethaicd, thaicdexpress, and other sites. None of them seems to have it. Ethaicd does but they're out of stock. Anyway, I would appreciate the help.

myee

sarNie Egg
THANK YOU CUTI3GIRL!

----------------------
Myee's mad. >[ -----------------

likewhoa - bonnie
punkette - monica
=======================
xx likewhoAAA: monica, sometimes you get me really mad
xx likewhoAAA: like so mad that i wanna smack you
xx likewhoAAA: cause you ask people to ask for you
punkette pyro: when i should just ask myself..
xx likewhoAAA: or you believe some things that other people tell you, and you don't even ask the person
xx likewhoAAA: like what lily told you
xx likewhoAAA: quang did not break up with you cause you were "goth"
xx likewhoAAA: he's not stupid
xx likewhoAAA: and you go all crazy and mad
xx likewhoAAA: before even asking him
punkette pyro: oo
xx likewhoAAA: i'm not saying that lily isn't trustworthy

:::::::::::: OKAY? If she's not saying lily isn't trust worthy then what is she saying? I mean Lily was the one who said that Quang broke up with Monica because she's" GOTH"

And why can't she tell MONICA that Quang didn't broke up with her because she was a goth on Friday instead of saying shit to Monica and make monica mad.
:::::::::::::::::::::

xx likewhoAAA: BUT EVERYTIME YOU GO ALL MAD&CRAZY, GO ASK FREAKIN' QUANG IF IT'S TRUE OR NOT
xx likewhoAAA: >=[
punkette pyro: well i know i should i just got pissed and wasnt thinking
punkette pyro: i know now
::::::::::::::::Why'd she offer Monica that she'd ask someone something whenMonica was wondering ..............................::::::::::::
xx likewhoAAA: ..-__-x'' it's kinda too late
xx likewhoAAA: and it
xx likewhoAAA: 's

xx likewhoAAA: not even true
:::::::::::: Too late for what?! grr....

AND WHAT PISS ME OFF IS::::::::::::::

xx likewhoAAA: -__-x'' then tell someone
xx likewhoAAA: and monica
xx likewhoAAA: you're not the only person with problems
punkette pyro: yeah i know
xx likewhoAAA: i have goddamn problems too
xx likewhoAAA: some of mine are worse than your dad

:::::::::::: HOW CAN SHE COMPARE HER PROBLEM WITH SOMEONE ELSE'S ??!?!? A SMALL PROBLEM TO BONNIE MIGHT BE HUGE TO MONICA. SHE DARE TO COMPARE!!! :::::::::::::::::

punkette pyro: i know other people have problems too
punkette pyro: whether its worst or easier then mine
punkette pyro: but it dpeneds on the person
punkette pyro: *depends
punkette pyro: and how they deal with it
xx likewhoAAA: ..can't you deal with it positivly?

:::::::::::::::: Why can't she listen to herself.... I mean she DID CRY when Monica asked Josephine to be her wifey. (when bonnie and josie are wifeys) And not everyone is like her .:::::::::::::

punkette pyro: i try too
xx likewhoAAA: .
punkette pyro: i really do its just i cant
punkette pyro: i let go a lot of things
punkette pyro: and people just cant see it
punkette pyro: cause it looks like
punkette pyro: i get mad for EVERYTHING
xx likewhoAAA: ..i have problems monica, i don't go out yelling that i hate quang just because he was stupid or it relates to my problem

punkette pyro: xx likewhoAAA: ..i don't think i know the whole story
xx likewhoAAA: i'm gonna go
xx likewhoAAA: bye

:::::::::: WTF?! If she didn't know the whole story , then don't fucking compare. !! Her away message freakin say

"STUPID.":::::::::::::::::

----

That was convo between bonnie and monica.

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
:lmao:

Why watch the OC anymore when you can enjoy this type of drama?

On a much shorter note, someone talked about the possibility of Nameless and Muddie being the same person. While I don't think that is so, I do think they're on to something. Could it be that Nameless is just another Sarnie that we already know but just felt the need to make two identities? :shock:

Think about it. :blink: