The Blah Thread

noungning

Heartless
omg so i was reading some news on thaivisa, it was about a 32 yr old canadian pedophile who went to thailand to "get lost" from the manhunt. it was getting more interesting as they said he was arrested. i turn to the next page and BAM! the company's web screener blocks the site and said "adult site blocked" WTF!!! thaivisa, an adult website with X rated contents... hmmmm

now i'm pissed, not am i only bored, i don't have any other forums to surf for BSing... gosh stupid web screener, i flagged them and said this is not an adult site. but i don't know how many years it'd take em to get it back up dammit!!!

Pee

sarNie Elites
haha hey ppl ^^ !
nameless daddy if u start cooking again, i´ll be around more often :D
i´ll share a pic of andys new costume,,, his face expression tells us that he really really loves it <3

todays blah: im wanna eat the moon >.< looks like a big cheeseball o_O

mizterkevin

sarNie Juvenile
Does that mean if e bring the moon closer to the sun, it'll melt?

haha...he's so cute. Fat cheeks hat droop. You're so evil to him.

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
Penny! We are SO on the same page :D
I dont know about giving birth I"m considering adoption.
Besides like my English teacher said, by giving birth you are just overpopulating this world even more.
Why not adopt a kid in need. =D
I rest my case.

Nameless

N i n j a
haha pee darlin' i'm surprised you don't want to eat your bro. he looks like a puff ball. yummy. j/k.

pee, i'm good at makin' fried rice. the spicy kind. but daddy is not a chef.

Muddie Murda

smile...
Class registration time!!!!!!!!!! :D I'm so excited, I only had 2 hrs of sleep hahaha
Everyone's on it, so it's so freaking slow now. :D I'm on SW spamming around to let time pass while it loads.

I remember at the uni I used to go to, it's be the same too, everyone would go on it at the same time and it'd crash the site. Haha But there was this secret way of registering online that not many students knew about, so me and my friend would go in through that. Works like magic. :D

How's everyone?

noungning

Heartless
^ omg good old days!!! haha

i remember doing that, we'd go to the computer lab because the time there is right on the dot.

things would crash and we'd have to hold our hands tightly and thinking i hope i hope hahah...

i think there was only 2 times that i didn't get what i wanted because it was full and it was freshman and 1 sem sophmore, lol... then i got everything i wanted! and it's a plus to have more credits so i get to register earlier ...ahh memories. :D

Muddie Murda

smile...
Oh man I'm feeling all crappy at the moment...
I want to DJ it out, but I think the address changed, I can't connect.

-Sigh-

A lot of stress for friends right now...and I feel helpless. :(

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
I need to blah. It's late and I can't sleep and well, I'm feeling antsy.

I'm two weeks away from the end of my college career and I'm having a crisis. Yes, I've been away for a bit, but really this year has been different in ways I don't even know how to describe. Now, at the threshold of being an "adult," I'm confused as to what I should do with my life. I've been thinking a lot about getting the job in NYC so I can stay with my gf. She's new in my life and it's actually been good. However, I don't really want to be in NYC and the west coast is calling me. On top of that, I got a scholarship that will send me to england to get a degree there if I choose too. However, I feel that it's a waste of time cause I do want to go to law school eventually and going to England will just be a reason for me to get drunk with friends there.

Things are good, but I'm so antsy and feeling weird. I don't know why. I guess I keep thinking something bad will happen soon. That's the thing about life. It'll go up and down and I know it'll go down eventually. Still...I actually don't know what I'm saying right now.

Anyway, how's it going SW?

:D

WAH!!! I'm sooo bored, my head hurts and I can't sleep its already 4:08am and i have no more sleeping pills. :[
I'm gonna cry now. :'(

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Gosh my head hurts.....I am failing one of my classes....Anatomy and Physiology...I have a 69.9 percent...i need to bring meeh up to a C and im afraid...I better not fail my next exam...theres 1 more lecture exam left...which is the final and one more lab exam....which is worth shit! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Muddie Murda

smile...

I'm doing pretty good on my comeback. hahaha
Spamming everywhere. I'm trying to catch up to where I used to be (The #1 [or #2] poster of SW) Hahaha
But I got a longggg way to go *stares at Tinah*

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
^___ ^ Yep yep ning that would be tinah she's a cool chika.. <33 she's in the top poster at almost all forums he go to lol...
LOL and muddie you would have to beat me and then sarN also :p tinah is first with 7 k posts sarN 2nd with 5.3 k posts and I'm 4.9 nearly hitting 5 k posts hahhaa I'm gonna beat sarN TT.TT just watch me

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
wow u post whores!
sooooo lol ... it's kinda weird how like the thousands is sworlds highest post counts.. with some other forum it's like in the tens and hundred thousands LOL

Edit: I notice if you look at the top 20 overall statistics I'm the only one that joined in 06 LOL everyone else is 05 hahahaha