The Blah Thread

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling
Soooo Tired!!! *Big Fat Yawn*.....and also Happy and Light on my feet today....hahah! Klar should know right my nong ass?! my brownie cupcakes....puahhaha!

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
aww my noodles going back to school!!! hahahah poor thing. but some more days off is nice :rolleyes:

um the parents are scared of m ore bombings during the time because it's thai new year, and that's the reason why i want to go... i wanna see ppl splash water accross the country, it's fun even in a lil community i live in... but the down fall here is it's during cold months so you'll just freeze ur butt off if someone splashes u :arrg:
LOL...you know what?

The meteorologists lied!

Ohhhh, I hate them...LOL got my hopes up and then I woke up...

It was sunny as ever <_<

EEEKKK! Bombings...wow, it happens on new years too?

Yep, your parents surely got one good reason for you not to go during that time.

My parents wants to go during new years too, but I dont think it's going to happen this year either...

Splashing water...my eyes would be all red with my clowny, powdered face :wacko:

Wahhh, I look like a zombie :ph34r:

I know I'm pretty late on this reply, but eh, at least I'm replying. Yes, I'm a rhyming master. Just wait for my next album. I'll make your head turn like Vanilla Ice did in the 80s. Thanks for the bday wishes. I am a little sad. It just hit me that there really are no more milestones for me anyway except maybe senior citizen age so that I can get special discounts. Turning 22 wasn't that much of an excitement. Went out for drinks with friends and that was it. As for the pic of the hunk, I totally forgot. Like...I took pics of hot chicks cause we'll....they're hot chicks. As for dudes, I really wasn't paying attention. Besides, even though there were some cute ones, those thai guys were very feminine anyway.
Hahahaha geez, ahhh well, glad to know that you're still snooping over my posts :p

Head turn like Vanilla Ice? Ummm wasnt his dance moves pretty corny? :unsure: :lol:

No need to be sad, more exciting things in life will pop up sooner or later, if you allow it.

Hey! LOL there are cute Thai guys around that arent too girly looking...

So, I was walking around campus and spotted lots of cute Asian males ===>>> LOL...I couldnt guess what they were because it was a quick glance.

But I sense their hotness from afar Buaha!

You are done with all your internships?

At this very moment, I want to BLAH about :

They say time help ease, fade, and gradually heal unwanted wounds...

But why does my heart strikingly ache as if it was just yesterday?

How and what do I fill these emptiness with?

Reminiscing hurts and trying to move on hurts even more...

I must be strong to overcome these gloomy days.

Nameless

N i n j a
nothing is better than reading a book to relax your mind. people often say that they don't have time for such things, but i think it's because they don't make time. no matter how busy you are, you always gotta take a break from your busy schedule and immerse yourself in a book.

now if you don't read, go get drunk. jk.

Muddie Murda

smile...
Time is a deceiving word.

Time never knows.

All it can do it comfort me, and to let me know that time will make me forget everything.

Muddie Murda

smile...
^ Me too! 5:48 AM!

But i feel like this is a good comeback.

LOOK AT ME! I'M POSTING MOREEEEEE. :eek:

And I'm in the chatroom some more. :eek:

And....this is a long post :eek:

And and and............I should really take a nap.........errrr

PA! GOOD LUCK ON YOUR EXAM TODAY!!!! If you're reading this now before 8 AM, STOP PROCRASTINATING AND STUDY!! ^__^

Muddie Murda

smile...
7.26 AM....

I wrote this long ass bulletin on myspace....and i posted...then I xed out. and then I realized "OMG DID I EVEN HIT SUBMIT!?!!?!" Cuz u know, u gotta hit "post" the "confirm" or something. YEah, stupid of me. But i'm too lazy to retype it all. It was just on my phone.hehhee I was obsessed. *spazz*

noungning

Heartless
omg muddie... psycho!

noodles. yah they have good reasoning to stop me. gosh. o well.

yeah time isn't everything. it's ultimately you. whenever you're ready to move on you will look back and say, wow it wasn't as hard at all. all i had to do was let it go.

the problem is, letting go is hard. once you have 10% still lingering, you have a high percentage of it relapsing and coming back.

occupation, though we think it helps to let things go faster, it doesn't.

it's like alcohol, you drink it to get drunk so u'd forget your problems for an instant, but it comes back and hits u harder as you become sober.

occupying yourself with so much work, true, you won't be thinking of other things, but once you have nothing to do, that is all you will do...think, linger, and suffer from pain.

so the best thing is to confront your problem, no matter how much pain you'll suffer, conclude, and move on. :)

i'm cheering you on my noodles of joy :D

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Okay I havent been on this forum for awhile I come in and out to you know mod my place. So how is everyone?! Im only working 2 days a week now cuz school is getting harder. So I have free time here and there =) so Im here to blah it out and say hi to DARVIE SARN MARDIE MUDDIE ANNEEE LEKKIE AND EVERYONE ELSE ON HERE =) And I need updates on kob's lakorns hahah =P
Ahhh KT, where are you? You're not doing your job. We get so many spams!! For example, check out the "People come into your life for a reason" thread...or should I say threads. Also, there's the multiple Flashchat threads....and the multiple "what are you thinking" type threads.

*Sigh* Gone are the days of KT Police Style regulations....

bugsy

sarNie Adult
Time. Gosh...hate that word. Time only allows us to forget whatever that is that we wish to forget because during that time, we encounter more stuff to wish to forget, which makes the older stuff less important and we forget them. lols. I dont know..dont listen to me.

But wai wai...be strong! But, it's also okay to not be strong in times of distress. So watever you're feeling, just let it out.

Okay...and just wanted to blah some more...

....take me to your heart.....take me to your soulllll....

................give me your hand before im old.........

..show me what love is........havent got a clue.....

......show me that wonders can be true.....

--a little something I wish a little someone could do on a little day that's a little closer--

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
my eye hurts, i'm thristy for water, lips are chapping again...needing chapstick, feeling kinda sick from the steak i had earlier but damn it why am i still hungry...lol........... on wednesday, i wonder what i'll be doing??? i wonder what he'll be doing??? i wonder what we'll all be doing?? what will i get for my valentine this year?? will my jow ling noi think of me that night cause surely i'll think of him...ehehe :wub: ........ i guess i'll buy all the ice cream/cookie i can, rent a sappy movie, sit there and cry my eye's out cause i dont have a valen-valentine :spin: jk.......... i got school and no life so who cares about that day, i'm just praying my paper gets done that day so i can catch up on some sleep............ ;) Night World............ Night Cutie :wub:

Muddie Murda

smile...
I feel fat. I ate 4-5 hours ago cuz I just finished cooking dinner...but I sat here for almost that long. It's 4.10 AM and I need to sleeeeeeeep.