The Blah Thread

Sayun

sarNie Egg
I FEEAL GREEAT!!! :angry: AHHAHHA. How does it feel Vamkim! How does it feel to have your own peoples turning against youUU! Even though what I have told them about you is all just lies, they still believed me more than how they believed you!! :angry: Do you remember that time when your drawing that you brought to school was all cruped up in markers! YOUU know who did it, I DID IT!!! :angry: I did it becuase you and your friends are always taking my FAMMEEESS away from MEEEE!!! By DOOIING WAAYY BETTTEERR THANN MMMEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: And becuase of you SKY!! I didnt came in first place!!!!!!!! Your ideas are always better BEETTTER!! That is what peoples around me always says!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!!!! Before you came I was the best! Do you know that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
I FEEAL GREEAT!!! :angry: AHHAHHA. How does it feel Vamkim! How does it feel to have your own peoples turning against youUU! Even though what I have told them about you is all just lies, they still believed me more than how they believed you!! :angry: Do you remember that time when your drawing that you brought to school was all cruped up in markers! YOUU know who did it, I DID IT!!! :angry: I did it becuase you and your friends are always taking my FAMMEEESS away from MEEEE!!! By DOOIING WAAYY BETTTEERR THANN MMMEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: And becuase of you SKY!! I didnt came in first place!!!!!!!! Your ideas are always better BEETTTER!! That is what peoples around me always says!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!!!! Before you came I was the best! Do you know that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:
woah woah there, sweet pea, can't u just share the fame? why all the hostility? hehehe :p

on a side note...i still feel lost...i don't know why i'm still waiting and hoping...signing in "there" everyday, waiting ALL day...and hurting myself by holding on...still wearing it around my neck...

i feel pain...

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
i fell mad right now cuz i didnt get paid from work yet i was supose to get paid on saturday but no my stupid uncle didnt pay me lol

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
^ i feel like blowing that candle out!!!...i kid! i kid!!!...

anyway...i don't want to feel anything...that's how i feel right now

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
... like a candle that is about to burn completely out.
It's OK, let it burn!

I have lots of wicks and lighters :)

I can lend / give you some or perhaps, help you light it? ^_^

Kymmy, your thoughtful words always ease the minds of us mopers LOL :blush:

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Roo Suek Dee Dee,
Tee Mee Hai Gun,
Tung Tae Wun Wun Nun Tee Jur,
Roo Suek Dee Dee,
Tee Mee Hai Tur,
Tum Chun Meh,
Plurh Tuerng Tur,
Pai Took Wun

That's how i feel atm, like these set of lyrics i've grew to love and understand..... if only u can hear my heart, what i long for :wub: ........i'm just waiting for the day u let me in...... <_<

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling
im free right now lol tha person dont talk to me any more grr coz shes in love with a salmon long story lol buh i think im ok till shes back online again lol :drool: hot person on tv

aaww....i'm glad that you're feeling better and that that person that caused you heartaches is finally out of your life. *hugs* :) i'm so proud of my *ice* *ice* baby...hehe! all grown up now and ready to leave me. *sniff* and how you get distracted easily too...haha! you're just like me *ice* :lol: omg...i don't know how many ppl i have adopted already and so far, only two have grown up and so far one has left me..boohoo! hehe....here *ice* let's go out and celebrate because you have survived and conquered your inner self...hehe!

Kymmy, your thoughtful words always ease the minds of us mopers LOL blush.gif

wai wai.....i'm so glad that someone here pays attention to what i have to say..hehe! *hugs* well you know what they say? when there's a moper, there's always a comforter. :) in other cases, i like to comfort those that need comfort because it makes me feel good inside.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
feeling okay today, and productive...

time will help to heal...just keep myself busy...not thinking about certain things...

ijohn

sarNie Adult
i am feeling good atm but kinda lost in thoughts that i can't control the out come on...damn i need to concentrate... the compassions that others place on others before themselves makes me shink it the world i precieve around me and i can't help but smile because there are still good souls among us and i want to be more than i am... thoughts all over the board...i need to concentrate...oh a thought... i love her the friend who makes my heart cry when she lifts my pain... you are the friend i am proud of because you have not changed...ok back to work i must go...out........................................................................
.................. :wub:

P.S. islu P&J

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
aaww....i'm glad that you're feeling better and that that person that caused you heartaches is finally out of your life. *hugs* :) i'm so proud of my *ice* *ice* baby...hehe! all grown up now and ready to leave me. *sniff* and how you get distracted easily too...haha! you're just like me *ice* :lol: omg...i don't know how many ppl i have adopted already and so far, only two have grown up and so far one has left me..boohoo! hehe....here *ice* let's go out and celebrate because you have survived and conquered your inner self...hehe![/qoute]

i wish man still all i can think of is that person but both my exs now broken up with their lovers on the same day how weird but they had their chances hehe MOM i aint gonna leave u lol xxx

i'm feeling happy and cold... happy cause i don't have to work today... cause of the sudden snow in tx and cold cause of the snow.... so i'm pretty much happy for the most part... finally one day off of work.

noungning

Heartless
doing dandy and u?

----------------------

so i've consulted ma and pa about going to thailand in april...it's not going to happen :( they think it's too dangerous, since they did give me the blood in my body, i will respect that and not go...