The Blah Thread

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL wai wai of course I'd be here girl I'll put on a thick jacket so you can have all the room you need to blow your snot LOL and ummm your punching bag is going to be hmMMM i'd find a nice handsome guy to be your punching bag LOL or get your favorite nang rai from a lakorn and let you punch her around LOL
Hahaha! Tina, that punching bag was meant for you LOL

I'm not that violent :ph34r: :p

Wai Wai wants SWI.T to comfort too :lol:

I wish there were ways to avoid those unwanted feelings.

Seeing those around us like that also makes you feel...BLAH!

It's ok you guys, everything will fall into place.

NO matter how worthless we feel or confuse about our purposes in life, but friends / family / and or significant other helps out a lot.

Their support makes you live with hope for a better tomorrow and helps you surpass many obstacles in life.

Ever been so hurt that you feel like you're about to vomit blood?

noungning

Heartless
Ever been so hurt that you feel like you're about to vomit blood?
...and breathing was just making more cuts all over.

yes there are many feelings i sense but sometimes it's best to keep it to myself so i don't end up hurting everyone.

i'm feeling confused & distorted.

but eh, what is life without confusion, so i'll be okay...

but i know thookie is a stronger woman so she'd be just dandy! :)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i am feeling a deep warmth and gratitude for all the shoulders i have to lean on...

annnd i've turned someone into a lesbian...

great! my mission in life has been completed. lol

thank you to all of you for being here.

p.s. ms julia is gonna get an ass whoopin...' :arrg:

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling
Wai Wai wants SWI.T to comfort too laugh.gif
aaww...wai wai...come here...kymmy will comfort you too...hehe! i got enough love to go around! :wub: we all got eachother in here...aaww....i feel the love don't you? hehe...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
thanks for the effort wai wai .. but right now no one can help me unless someone dies .. I know thats pretty hateful to say but I don't regret saying that .. all i know is as much as im pissed off right now that person theirself caused it .. I find it rare to hate someone and to say something like that about someone but at this point there is no other choice lol

and P'thookieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee *HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSS* I love you girl !!!! and Wai Wai me will be here for you when you need .. whenver you girls need me just holler I'll put aside my anger to be your shoulder!! because you girls are more important than my childish feelings!! lol

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
awwwwwwwwwwweee kymmy thankies feel a small bit better xxx

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling
awwwwwwwwwwweee kymmy thankies feel a small bit better xxx

aaww...i'm glad that you are feeling a bit better now *ice*...i'm always here to lend a shoulder for anyone...hehe! just remember that life is precious so live it to the fullest and never take life for granted....it's a gift so cherish it. you might feel at times that life is meaningless but don't ever forget how many ppl out there care about you and what you do and i hope that this helps a bit too *ice*....*big hugz*! :)

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
aaww...i'm glad that you are feeling a bit better now *ice*...i'm always here to lend a shoulder for anyone...hehe! just remember that life is precious so live it to the fullest and never take life for granted....it's a gift so cherish it. you might feel at times that life is meaningless but don't ever forget how many ppl out there care about you and what you do and i hope that this helps a bit too *ice*....*big hugz*! :)

awwwwww ur gonna make me cry lol thx for ur help slowling feeling better :)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
feeling pain...so much pain...

feeling confused...

feeling lost...

feeling pathetic...

feeling illogical....

feeling like i have no control over these feelings...

feeling like i wish i could hide it better, but i have no where to hide and no where else i could turn to...

feeling alone...

feeling like i shouldn't wait anymore...

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling
*ice*: wow....i've said all that and it's still not enough?! just feeling a little bit better still? hhmm.....well don't feel bad okie dokie! kymmy will be here to cheer you up...woohoo! :yahoo: and give you lots of *huggies* when you need them......oh yeah....i forgot my tissue box...WAIT...hold up a sec, ok...running to get some.....tripped...*ouch* that's going to hurt...ok....YAY...finally! ok...*whew*...here you go. hold up while i take a break to gather some air...haha! hope you feel better though *ice* *BIG HUGS*

Thooka: why are you so blue? all that lingerie yesterday didn't cheer you up or what? hehe.....gosh thooka..one day of not being able to talk to you was torture for me because i live for your jokes and your touch....Oh wait! did i just say that out loud? haha....well don't be confused and lonely girl.....maybe we can be miserable together....here i'll go pop some popcorn and maybe we can watch some comedy to cheer us up...yeah? anywho...love you my sexy thooka! and would you stop exposing yourself to the world please because kymmy's kinda getting a wee bit jealous..lol! you're mine girl and pee too....i just claimed her...muahahaha! *hugs* & *smooches*

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
*ice*: wow....i've said all that and it's still not enough?! just feeling a little bit better still? hhmm.....well don't feel bad okie dokie! kymmy will be here to cheer you up...woohoo! :yahoo: and give you lots of *huggies* when you need them......oh yeah....i forgot my tissue box...WAIT...hold up a sec, ok...running to get some.....tripped...*ouch* that's going to hurt...ok....YAY...finally! ok...*whew*...here you go. hold up while i take a break to gather some air...haha! hope you feel better though *ice* *BIG HUGS*

hehe put a lil smile to ma face ughh life did it hurt when u feel? i got a plaster hehe ur funny but still life sucks big timeeeeeee acturly its love that sucks big timmeeeeeeeee

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Thooka: why are you so blue? all that lingerie yesterday didn't cheer you up or what? hehe.....gosh thooka..one day of not being able to talk to you was torture for me because i live for your jokes and your touch....Oh wait! did i just say that out loud? haha....well don't be confused and lonely girl.....maybe we can be miserable together....here i'll go pop some popcorn and maybe we can watch some comedy to cheer us up...yeah? anywho...love you my sexy thooka! and would you stop exposing yourself to the world please because kymmy's kinda getting a wee bit jealous..lol! you're mine girl and pee too....i just claimed her...muahahaha! *hugs* & *smooches*
kymmy, baby, you know i need a daily dosage of you...not just one hit. your words are like handcuff jingles to my ears...so don't think ur sexy whispers lack to knock at the chambers of my heart. hahaha

...super tannnnk qqqq for caring so mush. i don't know what i would do if i didn't have u guys at sw...to dump all my misery on. lmao jk

i mean, i'm alone right now...my family is far away. and it is just now that i'm realizing i need them more than ever...maybe it's because i'm so use to them?? i don't know. we never really talked much or expressed much as a family but "seeing" them there always brushed me up with a sense of comfort. especially right now, when i need someone familiar...not necessarily someone i can talk to. but just someone i can see, then feel the ease of "being".

for the most part, i AM a loner...

...but you know...it all changes when u bring a significant other into ur life...obviously. the things that happen between u and ur significant other makes u realize that u need someone more than ever. u realize these things in both, the positive AND negative light. the only difference is that the negative light leaves u feeling empty. YET!! the funny thing is...ur NOT empty! ur internal walls bear so much more burden than any heavy weight that could crush a car. and then u think, how can "emptiness" carry so much?

i KNOW now, from "these" feelings, that physical, mental and emotional distress has it's own status in each and every one of us. no matter how much we like being emotionally self-dependent, it all morphs once we bring "someone" into our hearts. and ultimately, our mentality and the things we physically do morphs too. even everything THEY do, everything THEY say...no matter how big or small, can injure us much deeper than they know...deeper that WE, ourselves, know.

i may think that i can rely on myself, but my emotions may tell me otherwise. in trying to look on the bright side of things...and in trying to rationalize for the circumstance, i need to realize that my emotions WILL interfere with the logic. that's why i'm here releasing my burdens in words. it's better than doing something stupid like going out and getting drunk. i don't want alcohol to be my support. this is not an occasion...it's just a part of being a human being. and i have to face it. i won't torture myself by keeping it all in. i need to let go.

i will continue to express myself on general terms. to a certain extent, i would like to keep this a personal matter. no names will be mentioned...only emotions and feelings.

plus, it's not as bad as it sounds. i just want to make sure there's no inkling of these feelings left to pain me further.

whatever doesn't kill us only makes us stronger, right? (although, know that i am running on very minimal breaths right now).

as far as my new bras and panties are concerned...yes, all 14 bras and 17 panties...i guess it will have to be solely for myself...unless u want to come over and share it with me, kymmy baby. hahaha

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...EMOTIONS ARE THE TRAIN RECK THAT ALREADY HAPPENED... LMAO...WE ONLY NEED FIND THE WINDOW AND CIMB OUT TO SAFETY... BUT WE ALWAYS SEEM TO LOOK BACK AND TRY TO FIND WHAT WE ALWAYS LEAVE BEHIND IF WE LOOK FORWARD...OUR HEARTS AND THE TEARS FROM THE PAIN THE TRAIN RECK CAUSED US!!!

oh cure for bordom??? a laugh,,, just listen to someones story about a girl,,, a bunny,,, and the freezer that kept them company in their discovery about the world that just happens sometimes--- and yes i was listening and i laughed too...lmao :lol:

P.S. islu P&J

Julie_Yang

sarNie Hatchling
I feel confused and bored. :wacko: -_-
wassup w/ you feeling confused? LOL..and bored..............

me..i'm bored too. :D
nothing to do..
i'm feeling sad, weird, i have a headache.

i'm feeling empty...

i'm feeling weak...

i'm feeling out of control...

i'm feeling slightly sad...

i'm feeling bitter...

i'm feeling unappreciated...

i'm feeling like i want to let "it" go...

i'm feeling like i can't...

...i feel i can't...

aww, thookatha.. are you ok?
LOL..do you need my nathan to talk perverted to?
You can have him for one day, if it makes you feel better. :D
LOL..i'll let you have him for one day. LOL :lol:
anyways..hope you feel better. :)

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
aww, thookatha.. are you ok?
LOL..do you need my nathan to talk perverted to?
You can have him for one day, if it makes you feel better. :D
LOL..i'll let you have him for one day. LOL :lol:
anyways..hope you feel better. :)

Ohh hell no.... she dont need no Nathan the stalker aka perv to talk to her, ehhhh if he bothers her i'mma kick his ass back to where he came from..lmfao!!!! She needs me, i got my Kai Dow kup Nam See Eww ready to share.....haah let's hope u understand that cause surely p'Sam does...lmfao!!! :lol: :yahoo:

noungning

Heartless
...but you know...it all changes when u bring a significant other into ur life...obviously. the things that happen between u and ur significant other makes u realize that u need someone more than ever. u realize these things in both, the positive AND negative light. the only difference is that the negative light leaves u feeling empty. YET!! the funny thing is...ur NOT empty! ur internal walls bear so much more burden than any heavy weight that could crush a car. and then u think, how can "emptiness" carry so much?

i KNOW now, from "these" feelings, that physical, mental and emotional distress has it's own status in each and every one of us. no matter how much we like being emotionally self-dependent, it all morphs once we bring "someone" into our hearts. and ultimately, our mentality and the things we physically do morphs too. even everything THEY do, everything THEY say...no matter how big or small, can injure us much deeper than they know...deeper that WE, ourselves, know.

i may think that i can rely on myself, but my emotions may tell me otherwise. in trying to look on the bright side of things...and in trying to rationalize for the circumstance, i need to realize that my emotions WILL interfere with the logic. that's why i'm here releasing my burdens in words. it's better than doing something stupid like going out and getting drunk. i don't want alcohol to be my support. this is not an occasion...it's just a part of being a human being. and i have to face it. i won't torture myself by keeping it all in. i need to let go.
lol... i wish i can see emotionally pain suffering as an occassion. because it'll only happen once in a while, but once you look to alcohol for forgetting something i guess it helps for a second, then it comes back and hits you harder when you're sober because of the stupid shit you do while you're drunk and trust me i've learned many things while i was drunk, and that's how my heart shattered. but yes, you're supposed to be stronger from what you learn, but before someone becomes stronger it takes TIME.

i know, i let someone into my life, not thinking much of it, but slowly emotions are taking all over me. it's odd...and i'm not the professional so who am i to say?

-----------------------------

i feel incomplete, like passion and ambitions are never going to appear within me ever again. sometimes i feel like i'm just failure, when i do something for myself, it's always incomplete, but when it's for someone else i put more than 100% effort in it... ahhh why do i have to be like this.

i feel like running away - life is so short, why must i wait for the right time to do anything? who knows when something will happen, it was said 2008 the world will come to an end, so why am i just sitting here feeling miserable.

life sucks. -_-