The Blah Thread

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
hahah...it's funny how duk heads out to cali as i leave cali. doo, didn't u just had a new lion king sista, now a bro...wow, ur parents have been busy huh. well that works out, just in time for u to do the babysitting. hopefully we'll see more pics of the new lil' marduks-to-be.

btw happy birfday fellow decemberian.

ning, ur thinkin' about cali huh, think no longer. JUSDOIT!

i'm killin' time at the new bkk airport rite now. free wireless, life couldn't get any better. the birds chirpin' and sourya's risin' soon.

the start of my sarnworld withdrawal will begin the moment i head out my next flight. until then.
Happy Birthday to you too. And please don't get yourself killed out there...as your personality can be quite...abrasive.

Go do what all of us are to lazy to do - save the world.

noungning

Heartless
hehehe dfemc, i finished my chocos! and i miss ur presence in the room. lol yeah i'm thinking of cali, but boy oh boy is it going to be lonely if i pack and leave. but eh i have like 2 more months to think about it.

but like mike said, be safe girly! don't have too much fun and take lots of pix, of ppl more than empty liquor bottles lol! :lol:

Nameless

N i n j a
oh how i miss this thread. it's like 'cool' spamming thread that people don't know to post in. i miss Dfemc. i hope she's doin' good. Her sass kills me, lol. i hate being on the target list. i mean, im not that special to be put on there. i keep gettin' killed.

sam1 you punk. quit killin' me. just cause i'm on a lower lvl than you are!

jk.

You can kill me but don't kill me everyday.

Pee

sarNie Elites
I have holidays now! went to a party which i regret now

I wish I was drunk or drank sum to forget that sumone grabbed my butt

I wanna know who did it ,, but AHHHH ! I cant sleep now...

jus to make it clear.. i didnt drink anything. but i almost got suffocated

because of the cigarette smokes....

crap I wanna ninja kick the butt-grabber <_<

Nameless

N i n j a
ah pee. i wish i was there to ninja kick his ass. who dares grab your bum?!!!!

good thing you weren't drinking. you're still too young. remember, you're only allowed to date when you reach the age of 30. daddy miss you!!!

Pee

sarNie Elites
AWww dadddy I miss you >< <33

No I dont drink.. yet **cough**

i bet u gonna kill me if i do ehh... :arrg:

No dating til im 30?? :eek: oh dang !!

LOL P´Kevin i hope u have sum muscles 'cough'

what I cant date til i marry sumone?? thats weird...

And durr Its not like i cant ninja kick sumone all alone ,,
i have my ninja dad and mom who taught me ;)

See yaa!

noungning

Heartless
lol pee!!! omg. how dare they do that to you... gosh i guess at this point is just to let the thought go because it can only make u more angry!

OMG u were supposed to send me ur addy, now my christmas card won't get to u until valentine's day! goshers! lol

have fun during ur holidays, don't party too hard lol! :p

Pee

sarNie Elites
LOL p´ning there wont be any more parties,, if there are,, i´ll bring my samurai-sword!!! ><

Oh gosh I know where I live now,, LOL its okay its my fault haha !

But i still want one! i´ll pm u now

Pee

sarNie Elites
doo man si.. ><

sa kod LITTLE yung mai dai leuy....

I thought u were older nia.... toh euy

noungning

Heartless
lol pee!!! um i will send out the card after the holiday because it won't be sent by then anywho!!! so i guess yes it might get to you by valentine's day. lol! :lol:

Pee

sarNie Elites
haha jaa p´ning,, hmm I haveno idea of how long time it will take,, but from france to sweden it took like one week

so i guess that from here to US it´l take like 3 ????? =__=

durr! kevin what the heck u mean with this "pee mai mak ting tong."

is that a thai/isaan sentence?

lol haha hey did u know that there is actually a city named vittula?

Pee

sarNie Elites
haha actually i´ve never called anyone vittu,, ur the only one so far :eek:

uhh i think u should be disguised

hahah no i didnt not know..wow i wanna visit lebos

Nameless

N i n j a
ahhhhhhhh i want to eat turkey. i want snow. i want snow so i could throw snowballs. i want to play snowballs with my little Pee daughter. i want Pee to visit Canada!

Pee

sarNie Elites
Hahaha daddy merry christmas,, im imagining in my head that u just

threw a snowball on me,, and then it hit my face! thank u dad! thats the

best chrismas gift i´ve ever got haha ^^

I give u my love! <3

merry xmas jaa p´ning!! <33333 I cannot give a u present,, but u already own the right side of my heart!

and kevin my gift to u is my finger, check ur mailbox ;) haha jk!

LMAO

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Just wanted to revisit this thread again and I must say...

Wow, lots of new BLAHERS :)

Muddie, my dear if you are reading this>>>misses you, hope you are also doing fine, and dont work too hard.

Hahaha Namie, dont strike me with your killer stance :lol:

LOL...Swedish Fish, dont get jealous LOLOL!!! You know I miss you too and how much? Well, you already know :wub:

Nong Pee, glad to see that you are happy / lively as ever as oppose to last year =)

Mardie, I'm a bit late, but Happy Birthday!!! May you be surrounded by hot babes LOL

Seems like it was just your bday yesterday and now it has come again...

I wish I can buy time ; it just moves / flies too quickly for me to grasp onto to something that I dont want to let go of...

In the end, reality hits and I must let go and move on...

Adaptations are a part of life, but it's never too easy to accept these changes...