The Blah Thread

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Speaking about being BLIND OMG, I had lasik a year a go because my vision was really bad (from staying up very late like til 3-4am watching Thai Series LOLzz) and my glass kept getting thicker and thicker by the year so I decide to go for lasik. The operation/procedure was painless but the aftermath experience was horrible. My GOD!!! I had both eyes done and you need a designated driver b4 they realease you. I had that but I FELT BLIND!!! very very frustrated because I thought THIS IS IT... I WONT BE ABLE TO SEE AGAIN, WHAT HAVE I'VE DONE TO MYSELF lolzz.. I cried and cried cuz I was scared I go blind lolzz.. I tried to open my eyes but everytime I do...tears running, from crying and from the lasik lolzzzz.... I had to walk around feeling things and such. And so I forced myself to bed. And after like 1.5hr of napping, I woke up and tried to open my eyes again... TA-DA!!!!! lolzzz... everything tooo clear LOLz... Went to check myself out in the bathroom... YAHOOO!!! I can see again without my glasses...but my eye lids a bit PUFFY though LOLzz...but LOVE IT, cuz you get that double eye lid look, which is very hard to achieve among some asians..like chinese lolzzz....

Ok, that's enuff, just want to share :)

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
To all of those that are stressful, remember that things are never as bad as they seem.

To KT, try getting interested in cars and do stuff with him. But you really have to be interested though. If you're not, I'm sure he'll see through it and stuff. That way, you can go into that part of his life. I don't know if it'll work, but it's worth a try.

Fall is coming. I can feel it in the air.

K

KawaiiTennyo

marduk said:
To all of those that are stressful, remember that things are never as bad as they seem.

To KT, try getting interested in cars and do stuff with him. But you really have to be interested though. If you're not, I'm sure he'll see through it and stuff. That way, you can go into that part of his life. I don't know if it'll work, but it's worth a try.

Fall is coming. I can feel it in the air.
[post="18320"][/post]​
dude .. im interested but NOT that interested .. come on .. sacrafices are needed hahah you dont see me going to anime convention every other week and making him for with me!!! hahah and yea muddie those people came out of no where!!! lolz..

Muddie Murda

smile...
^ LOL

to update my day....I FAILED MY QUIZ! yay! j/k

-_- i dunno if i did or not. Atleast I'm sure i got 2 questions right. haha (out of 4!! :p)

what else? OH! I'M SLEEPY AND HUNGRY! HUNGRY! I'MA GO FLOOD THE FOOD THREAD! hahaha

K

KawaiiTennyo

Muddie MuRda said:
^ LOL

to update my day....I FAILED MY QUIZ! yay! j/k

-_- i dunno if i did or not. Atleast I'm sure i got 2 questions right. haha (out of 4!! :p)

what else? OH! I'M SLEEPY AND HUNGRY! HUNGRY! I'MA GO FLOOD THE FOOD THREAD! hahaha
[post="18416"][/post]​
you always fail your quiz man you better do mad extra credit..

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
1) KT, do you really go to Anime conventions every other week? Because THAT right there is a little crazy. :p

2) Muddie, I'm sorry you failed your quiz. If it makes you feel better, I made a girl cried today and I feel horrible about that.

3) I'm going to France in 2 months.

Spam...I mean Bam!

Nameless

N i n j a
I think I'll be visiting my country in two months. I'll be going with my mom. She suggested that we drop by Thailand for a week and stay at some resort and then head over to my country. I think I should make up a lie and announce to the people here that I'm going to my country to get married B) .

Muddie Murda

smile...
^ AHHAAHHAHA

OMG! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU NAMELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET ME SOMETHING!

btw..you guys gonna go visit family? :)

Hiatus

Super Momo
WAhahaha i talked to muddie & KT lol and KT sounds sOOOO CUTEEEE lol hahahaha. dont forget im waiting for you to come visit me LOL

K

KawaiiTennyo

Hiatus said:
WAhahaha i talked to muddie & KT lol and KT sounds sOOOO CUTEEEE lol hahahaha. dont forget im waiting for you to come visit me LOL
[post="19488"][/post]​
*blushes you said i sound like a chipmunk!!! *humph don't worry imma visit hahah your mom invited me lolz and everyone else!! lolz.. but yea nameless i bet you are going to CAMBODIA if im not mistaken ..

Hiatus

Super Momo
KawaiiTennyo said:
*blushes you said i sound like a chipmunk!!! *humph don't worry imma visit hahah your mom invited me lolz and everyone else!! lolz.. but yea nameless i bet you are going to CAMBODIA if im not mistaken ..
[post="19498"][/post]​
i didnt say you sounded like a chipmunk sheshh i said you should sing chipmunk song they are COOL and cute ^_^

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
i just want to know what you guys think, is it my fault. just say whatever you think it's right. okay, yesterday at my work place, it was kind of busy, not really busy with a whole bunch of customer, but a little busy. and there's only the three of us (girls) work only, so this one girl went up to take the register, and the other girl was in the back cutting green onions, and I was refilling the sauce in the little cups for customer. because all of them need extra sauce to take home with them. and so i help refill sauce for the customer. also food are comming out and the back girl and i help taking out the food and also comming back to get some extra sauce to customer, and i even help some customer in the second register. then our stupid boss came in and saw what's going on and he came up to me and told me to go to the back and take out the food for the customer. so i did what i was told and go to the back. also the guys that cook, spill alot of water and sauce on the ground and i was told to go and clean. then after all the customer were help and get their food, our stupid boss walk over to the guys and yell at them for spilling this and that on the ground and no cares to clean....and then after talking to the guys, he came over to me and the girl that's cutting onion and yell at us. and he blame me for almost everything. he said i shouldn't refill sauce for the customer, i should be taking out food only, and i try to explain to him, but he wouldn't listen. and so he said he's going to fire me. and that tomorrow which is friday is my last day to work. I was like, WTF...I help out too, I try my best and he said he's going to fire me only....WTF...if he's going to fire me, then why don't fire the other girl too, since i help out most of the stuff. why fire me only.....i got piss and go home and told my siblings about it, but instead of comfort me by saying it's alright, they started to say things like, yes you shouldn't do that, you should just take out foods and not refilling anything to the customer.....so i got more piss and yea i admit i cry, but was it my fault to get fire and not the other girl? i hope it make any sense to all of you. :)

koishii

sarNie Fansubber
Honestly, girl I think your boss has a problem. I don't find that it's your fault for helping out. Is there anyone higher in rank than him? Maybe you could talk to that person. Your boss seems to have something up his ass to yell at everyone like that.

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
dude...with the amount of money we're forking out every year ($30,000) you would think that they would hire good professors to teach us...butttttttt...nooooooo...they hire stupid, lazy professors who don't know how to teach for crap!!!!...errrrrrrr...some of these professors just pisses me off becuz i'm not learning anything...all they do is read off the powerpoint slides...HELLOOOOOOOOOO...I KNOW HOW TO READ!!!!!...i can read the stupid slides myself...what i need you to do is to explain the freakin slides and give examples!!!!...and talk about laziness...i just took my first physics exam this morning...and guess what????...the stupid professor was too lazy to write up his own questions...he gave us homework questions...not only that...he was too lazy to type it up...he let us used the book!!!!...errrrrrrrrrr

Nameless

N i n j a
anti-hmong said:
dude...with the amount of money we're forking out every year ($30,000) you would think that they would hire good professors to teach us...butttttttt...nooooooo...they hire stupid, lazy professors who don't know how to teach for crap!!!!...errrrrrrr...some of these professors just pisses me off becuz i'm not learning anything...all they do is read off the powerpoint slides...HELLOOOOOOOOOO...I KNOW HOW TO READ!!!!!...i can read the stupid slides myself...what i need you to do is to explain the freakin slides and give examples!!!!...and talk about laziness...i just took my first physics exam this morning...and guess what????...the stupid professor was too lazy to write up his own questions...he gave us homework questions...not only that...he was too lazy to type it up...he let us used the book!!!!...errrrrrrrrrr
[post="19891"][/post]​

They get paid to sit on their arses and teach us unimportant things. Trust me, some teachers are stupid :) .

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
Nameless said:
They get paid to sit on their arses and teach us unimportant things. Trust me, some teachers are stupid :) .
[post="19910"][/post]​
totally!...makes me wonder why i'm going to school if i'm not gonna learn anything anyway...might as well teach myself...save myself a ton of money

Hiatus

Super Momo
Nameless said:
[post="19910"][/post]​
if only it happened to me T_T Im stuck with all professional teacher.. my french teacher use to have this french editing writing speech wtv for business company like she'd write speech and correct them for some business ppl or politics wtv and she gives us hell of hwk and expect so much all my teacher are like that so professional its killing me and my math teacher omg.. such a weird dude :mellow: