The Blah Thread

Pee

sarNie Elites
i feel so damn sick and tired,,, and hey i found these bruises every where on my body :eek:

hmm my trip to germany was amazing..

i´ll tell if anyone wanna hear :lol:

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Pee said:
i feel so damn sick and tired,,, and hey i found these bruises every where on my body :eek:

[post="114514"][/post]​
Nong Pee, ahhhhh...you're back! Do share your experiences and what you've learned from this trip. :D

Ahem...photo logs? <_<

noungning

Heartless
Pee said:

[post="114514"][/post]​
yah i wanna hear/read/listen...do share come on, come onnnn, lol :w000t:

Pee

sarNie Elites
hahaha aww thanks guys :lol:

well where should i start, the hotel was beautiful!!!!!!
lol i´ll come back tomorrow and tell you, coz today i havent got much time,,, haha disapointed? :loool: :loool: but i gotta say i missed you guys,,,, and i realized what a big world im living in...

noungning

Heartless
awww how nice. yeah did i mention i've just got on my first flight in my life, 2 weeks ago lol...so boy did i see how big the world is!! i live in the smallest state in the country and barely get to travel but this year is the beginning to something really good! i sense it! :D

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
noungning said:
awww how nice. yeah did i mention i've just got on my first flight in my life, 2 weeks ago lol...so boy did i see how big the world is!! i live in the smallest state in the country and barely get to travel but this year is the beginning to something really good! i sense it! :D
[post="115723"][/post]​
Yeah, traveling for the first time is always great. I remember when I first came out here to the East Coast for school, it was so strange. I never saw so many trees in my life and the air was so much cleaner and crisp. You can definitely feel it.

I'm glad you're feeling good about this year. It's going to be great. I hope it'll bring you a lot of fun, life perspective, and new things to try.

....Man, I'm almost done with this school year. I can't believe I'm about to be a senior. Four years of my life is about to feel like it went by in a blink. I just need to finish these two stupid paper and I'll be heading the final stage of my college life.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
noungning said:
[post="115723"][/post]​
LOL...you should come pick me up on your way to Thailand :p

I've traveled quite a bit, but never has gotten the opportunity to go back to visit my birthplace/hometown :wavecry:

A few people that I know of are afraid of flying and that's understandable because it's out of the "norm" for them since they never left that "town" of theirs.

As for those who has taken the challenge, they cant wait to go on another flying trip B)

dfemc

sarNie Adult
Wai Wai Noodles said:
LOL...you should come pick me up on your way to Thailand :p

I've traveled quite a bit, but never has gotten the opportunity to go back to visit my birthplace/hometown :wavecry:

A few people that I know of are afraid of flying and that's understandable because it's out of the "norm" for them since they never left that "town" of theirs.

As for those who has taken the challenge, they cant wait to go on another flying trip B)
[post="115781"][/post]​
hahhaa....it's the act of defying gravity that's holding us in suspense ^_^ so technically, those addicted to flying are simply addicted to defying death on board :sweat:

ning...u can go flight attendant stilo n u'd be everywhere and anywhere all at once ;)

noungning

Heartless
marduk said:
Yeah, traveling for the first time is always great. I remember when I first came out here to the East Coast for school, it was so strange. I never saw so many trees in my life and the air was so much cleaner and crisp. You can definitely feel it.

I'm glad you're feeling good about this year. It's going to be great. I hope it'll bring you a lot of fun, life perspective, and new things to try.

....Man, I'm almost done with this school year. I can't believe I'm about to be a senior. Four years of my life is about to feel like it went by in a blink. I just need to finish these two stupid paper and I'll be heading the final stage of my college life.
[post="115768"][/post]​
yeah 4 years of life flies by so fast it's amazing, but you will be surprised at how fast it flies by when you graduate. it's been almost a year since i've graduated. may 21st, would make a year and i can feel like it was really something i've done last week. waiting in line to walk into the tent, with that graduation symphony or musical piece playing in the background lol. but boy do i wanna go back because reality is a bummer. but ey, i guess we can't stick at 2005 for life. so now i'm just trying to have fun by traveling. and i hope u get to achive knowledge of life as you travel also. because that's the best part...finding out who u really are, which i haven't found out yet... which is kind of sad. -_- , but ey...i still have time... if it'll be given. :p

Wai Wai Noodles said:
LOL...you should come pick me up on your way to Thailand  :p

I've traveled quite a bit, but never has gotten the opportunity to go back to visit my birthplace/hometown  :wavecry:

As for those who has taken the challenge, they cant wait to go on another flying trip  B)
[post="115781"][/post]​
aww gosh golly, my first stop is in detroit u live around there? u wanna hop in my carry on? lol i'll try to fold ya in, are u double jointed? it'll be even easier!!! :w000t:

dfemc said:
hahhaa....it's the act of defying gravity that's holding us in suspense  ^_^  so technically, those addicted to flying are simply addicted to defying death on board  :sweat:

ning...u can go flight attendant stilo n u'd be everywhere and anywhere all at once  ;)
[post="115861"][/post]​
yeah flight attendants... gosh, i'm not really looking to service people tho, i'm not great with customer service especially when someone needs peanuts, and the flight doesn't provide em ne more lol... well i'm working with a travel operator, if i become a product manager, i'll travel alot, but just to the same destinations... but bad thing is my company pays nothing and it's not fun to save pennies to buy my house and convertable car lol. :p

dfemc

sarNie Adult
noungning said:
yeah flight attendants... gosh, i'm not really looking to service people tho, i'm not great with customer service especially when someone needs peanuts, and the flight doesn't provide em ne more lol... well i'm working with a travel operator, if i become a product manager, i'll travel alot, but just to the same destinations... but bad thing is my company pays nothing and it's not fun to save pennies to buy my house and convertable car lol. :p
[post="116217"][/post]​
u business majors... ^_^ i'm sure u'll work ur way up the ladder in no time, just be sure to pick up the stragglin' one like me on the way....i'll polish ur convertable for food (on ur yacht sailing in monaco). :D

those penny savers will eventually add up :)

Pee

sarNie Elites
OKay

monday : omg sitting in a bus for 12 hours,,, it nearly killed my ass...... and i couldnt sleep so much, only like 1 hour,,,,, and when i did my friend took this video of me sleeping,, gosh so embarrasing......now i have to blackmail her...
in the bus nothing much happened, only someone playing guitar, and we watched movies, took pictures, played cards,, haha imagine 25 people sitting in a bus playing cards with eachother, :loool:

and after abt 4 hrs we rode a boat cross the sea to get to Denmark. and there we took another boat to Germany.
after a few more hours we finally arrived to the hotel, and the weather was so fine!! our teacher told us to go and pack up and then we could go and explore the town ourselves. B)

damn i got some pictures but i´ll upload them later, coz their are my friends.. you know my memory card didnt work,,, so i only have pics from my cell <_<

well when we finished packing up we walked to the town, but we didnt get to the town, coz we had to buy some toothbrushes and stuff , in the gas/petrol station halfway to the town and then i saw some guys in my class buying...

alcohol!!!!! the age limit to buy alcohol in Germany is 16 . and some in my class already turned 16..........and then no one wanted to go more far, well everyone was tired so we walked back to the hotel.

we all took a shower and went to sleep,,, me and my roomate tried to watch the tv but everything is dubbed,,,,, i mean in sweden we watch OC, one tree hill and CSI and stuff, but they aint dubbed,, there are something called SUBTITLES,, but the only channel we could watch was MTV ;)

next day woke up i found out that my two best friends in the room next to me on the right side was all drunk and they had been in the guys room,, which is right opposite to my room!!!!!!!
:shock:
i got very , very upset, and went to scold on them ,, and they said they didnt remember a thing.. is it possible?i really hope they didnt fake it.
and then i asked the guys what happened,, u know i was afraid that they might have taken advantage of my friends.

but all i got to know is that they got drunk and smoked cigarettes for the first time. so I beileve them ..

and there where rumors and stuff going on , and they felt really ashamed............

to be continued

ps, it gets worser so hang on :ph34r: :ph34r:

Muddie Murda

smile...
AHHH nong'pee!!!!! what an adventure!!

Please tell more and after your story =D Present a slide show!! (YOU BETTER BE IN IT!!)

:\ shame on your friends for drinking and smoking. I guess its cuz no parents was around and they felt like...ugh they just had to do it because they felt free.

anyways e_e

POST MORE SOON!

(feels like I'm reading a fanfiction with the "post more soon!" lol)

dfemc

sarNie Adult
peee....u surely live the life of a youngin'. i gotta admit, i'm quite jealous.

i'd be labelled 20 million un-nice things if i were to live it up like when i was 16, today. so hey enjoy, u'll be forgiven for most things, until ur 18.

it's always easier to be forgiven later than to ask for permission now. ;)

noungning

Heartless
wow pee! what an adventure!! wholly cow! yes it's true u can forget things when u r really drunk--black out... i've been thru a semi-black out because i can partially remember and the other is hard to decipher between reality and a dream lol.

Pee

sarNie Elites
a slide show???????????? hm...hehe maybe
lol yes they drank becoz no parents and cheap alcohol

hahaha lol dfemc sounds like ur saying make mistakes before ur 18?

ohh okay P´ning

hey I LOST MY VOICE........... i´ve been coughing for 4 days and i went to the doctor and got some medecines,, my hands feel a little shaky when i take these....... im allergic to birches,,, and this is the season when all the trees are blooming ,,, ughhh pollen ><.....
and the song contest is soon so I gotta recover !!!!!!! fighting fighting!

Okay part two :

Tuesday we all got up early to go visit a class in a school that we talked to by mail , They were really niceand social people, we had a lil contest and i won hahaha! ..
And then we had to sit in small groups and learn eachother languages ,,, and our lil group was very noisy coz we laughed all the time,, We said wrong stuff and messed up the words and taught them funny words, and they did too.. so we had a really nice time,,, And yeah,, germans cant speak english so good,, so it was tough....But in our group was a very cute guy with a funny name who reminded me abt flowers,, So i called him the flower,, and he and I had a special sign when we saw eachother haha i´ll show u it !!!

We did many more stuff and i really had a nice time there, and it felt weird coz i was the only asian there

After that we went to a concentration camp and some of the german students went along,,, it wasnt fun there, actually rather boring, but somehow i managed to trip and fall 3 times and made them laugh at me.

1st clumsiness : i tripped on a stone as we were walking on a pace and with open arms I i was flying forward to my very surprised friend.

2nd fall: we watched a movie abt the camp ughhhhh scary,, and when I was steping out from the door and was abt to take a step to the right side ( coz it was a corner there) so i didnt see that i was stepping on a shoe shelf ,,so guess what,, i fell

and the third fall we wont even talk abt ! :blush:

but although i made many new german friends after it.. so it didnt bother me much.

then we went home to the hotel.... when the clock was abt 8, I went out to take some fresh air, i saw some german guys bycycling in the rain to our hotel .... i was surprised but i stood there and there were 10 guys , everytime one passed the door i said
Hello my name is Pee, whats your name?
and they answered and told me their name were kindly :D and then the last guy i talked to a lil more,, coz he was cute :wub:

and then my guyfriend came out and they all went to his room, they were playing cards and drinking beers.... omg.. i was like.. ehh.. but yeah german people dont get drunk. sounds like they had a fun time.

My friends asked me to go to the pub with them, i said no! And they were like, but there are alcohol free drinks and we just wanna se how its like. And again i said no. But then the guy i have had a crush on for 3 years asked if i wanted to go .. i said well okay. So me and my 5 girl friends and 3 guys in our class took a walk to the town.

The town was so cool! and there was also a little waterfall in a park where we sat down and took a look at the view .. and i said.. : hey guys its a little dark now, maybe we should go home,and you never now what will happen, what if sumone will rapes us?
and then "he" said dont worry i´ll protect you no matter what..and then an annoying guy came and ruined the atmosphere by saying to "him".. oh no dont worry i can take care of her, you can relax. (confusing)
and then my girl friend came and said , if you two take care of her , who will take care of me?
--silence--

well yeah so I was very depressed...coz i had my chance to talk with Him alone but some other annoying people had to interrupt us. so i really didnt get the chance again.. and yummy we ate some delicious fresch icecream ......its the best when its fresh and new!
on the way home we met the rest of our class and the german students,, they were going to go to the pub. So we walked together to the pub...

While we were walking my classmates began to sing our National Song... ohh boy... the germans were like ehhh...the swedish people are very noisy...umm we dont know you guys. (laugh)
and i was so embarrased of my classmates.. only me and my very nice friend were capable to speak properly with them coz we werent drunk.

hmm i found my classmated in the bushes and everywhere,, yeah who took care of them?

and were still going to that stupid pub.. well when we reached i got a terrible headache so i walked home with me very nice friend.. i just had enough,, why did i have to be the mama??

Outside the hoteldoor some friends were sitting there with a guitar so i sat and sang some songs with them quietly,,,, woaah so romantic.

abt 1am i heard some noises outside from my room... I opened the door and saw the drunky people! I told everyone to be quiet before our teacher came. and hah a certain guy was hell drunk that he collected some leaves and stones to cook dinner with, he even tried to eat the leaves, and he spoke only english he said things like: I dont speak english I speak swedish,,, and I dont want to be alooooone and big smiled, he said hug me hug me and then he hugged himself,, when we put him in bed he was rolling and hugging himself,, oh boy i wish i had my camera, :lol:

And remember my two friends who got drunk the first day?
this day they were more drunk but gladly the one was sleeping, but the other one were going to different rooms and tried to sleep in other rooms,, but luckily she got kicked out, and i had to go and catch her, so i did,, i tried to take her up the stairs where i tripped and almost fell but the guy who i hated coz he is a player caught me with his arms,, and another guy took my friend instead coz i wasnt strong enough**cough** but yeah both were drunk so they both fell on a decoration tree (fake tree hah!) ,
she couldnt come into her room so she had to come into my room instead, coz the other one was sleeping, remember? She came into my room and started jumping on my bed and was annoying.. it was the first time i saw drunky people,, and its scary... I walked out the room and stood outside my door,, and my guy friends tried to calm me down. but i had no where to sleep??
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wednesday: Woke up seeing people with headaches .. i just laughed...
This day we were going to shopping in a town called Lübeck,.. wow what an experience,, german food is not bad at all, and before our teacher let us go shopping we had to visit 3 churches,,, oh and I stepped on dog poo... yeah it didnt smell good,,, i just felt the shoe slipping and i guessed right.. eww

you know that "guy" he took pictures of me and wanted to talk to me and in the middle of our conversation we had to separate from eachother... buuuuu! >< whyyy??

i bought pretty much stuffs!!!! arghh if ya lived near i would buy presents to ya ><"

back home we had barbeque.. mmmMmmm...
and the guy who riuned my atmosphere with "Him"........ i questioned him and found out that he have been what he caled in love with me.... i feel flattered but i dont have any feelings for him and i seriously told him that. i dont know if he took it well coz i didnt see him for the rest of the evening. im such a bad person.. but do you have any tips for situations like this???? i mean i wanna use my ninja kicks but i know its wrong :ph34r: ......

and like usual they got drunk again but i just had enough and went to sleep..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday: Going to Heide Park,,,with the german students (their whole class) hehe 50 people walking together, well later we split up. Heide Park is so huge that I almost lost my friends. hehe clumsy me, I´ll upload the pics from the roller coasters... omg im so pruod of myself normally i would never ride on anything but everything there was so cool so i made myself riding on everything. when we came to a thing

called Big Loop i started to freak out, but my friends made me sit and then we met some of the guys who i had to sit next, and hehe i screamed like hell, i thought i was going to die! every person who rode with us said they heard me, heh! :blush:......... but although i bought my pic ,,haha i realized what a big mouth i got!

Next and last stop was the roller coaster called Colossos! Its the worlds biggest roller coaster made by tree........ :shock: I didnt really wanted to ride it,,, but my 10 friends puches me and i couldnt show the german guys what a coward i am.......heh and when i sat down , "the flower" did that cute sign and my new friend, a goth told me: Pee you are going to dieeeee............ and so the roller coaster starteeeeedd....

Omg i thought i was going to die on Big Loop, ha ha! then this one really killed me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ,,, i bought the picture here also,, and i look very pale there.......... on the bus home the goth asked me if i was still alive,, ohh yea i forgot to tell you ,, i was so shocked by the roller coaster that i couldnt move, and they all thought I wanted to ride it again, when I said no it was too late.....
and the two most annoying guys in my class sat in front of me wacthing me when i screamed , and good for them they covered their ears. and said that this was their first time hearing someone screamed so loud .... hehe thx for letting me know.

and everytime I brag abt riding on Colossos they follow me and says,, yeah you really get deaf near her .....

and this day we had to take farewell of the germans :wavecry:
im missing them.
back at the hotel,, we went to see the town a last time and ate icecream again , but i couldnt eat much coz my throat was sore from all the screaming... and later on those two *rolling eyes* had tequila to celebrate my friend`s birthday. But luckily one of them was smart enough to stop drink when i as abt to start an argue...
heh back on the way home a guy who was bicycling was checking out my friends leg and *boom* he rode right on a traffic light ... he deserved that... <_< hahhahaha and in the middle of my laughing i lost my voice

when we reached he hotel ,a big argue started ,, and i tried my best , but i could hardly say anything so everyone told me to shut up and go to my room... so I did...and then i fell asleep ,
but i woke up coz i heard noises,, and when i opened the door .. heh pretty many were sitting there so i told them to be quiet,, and then some left... and then i opened the door again to see where my roomate was.... but when I did I sorta fainted.....and all who were out there came into my room,, and helped me to my bed.... another guy was borrowing our hotel phone to call his roomate to open the damn door, but he didnt hear the ring tones coz he was sleeping ;P and finally sumone answered and this guy scolded and yelled,, but it turn out to be the wrong person....
well back to me , i was embarrased coz i was shaking like its cold shaking. And guess what their first question was?
: did you drink anything?
and they kept asking me on and on,, and i said no...
and then i started to cry and said Noo i didnt drink! (with my new sexy voice) and everyone tried to calm me down... it was quite fun to see how everybody acted like
the girls were all shocked and didnt come near me, 3 of them were crying.. I wanted to say dont cry but I couldnt say anything coz i lost me voice.... One blonde guy was biting on his nails...and a guy was checking if i had any fever, and yes i had.. but it was freezing, so another guy got took a sweater and pulled it over me... And then the teacher came and gave me some pills,, and stayed there for like 5 mins and then went to sleep........ and everyone went to sit outside my door except two, one guy and one girl. And those took care of me until i fell asleep.... im lucky that i have nice friends *^^*

and next day was the bus home and I fet like a king i mean queen lol coz everyone really took care of me

umm should i say the end?

p.s im sure i forgot to tell sumthing, if i remember that i´ll post it

*****cries***

I dun wanna leave my friends buuhuuuuu!!!!!!!!!
coz after this term everyone will split to different school after our choices :wavecry:

Sorry for the long post

You dont have to read it tho!

I started to type this at 10 am ,, but people interrupted me and i sew curtains and fell asleep.. and now the time is 10pm lol

again sorry haha ^^

Have a nice day all !

Nameless

N i n j a
Ah, Pee such a nice adventure. You have guys fallin' over you like leaves from a tree. lol.

It's good to see that you had fun. And yeah, you should have ninjutsu his arse. j/k. don't listen to me, I give bad advices. Hope to see the pictures soon.

--

hot and soup baby. it's good.

noungning

Heartless
aw wow pee such interesting adventure... i know "he" probably felt as bad when ppl kept on interupting you 2. many drunken nights eh? wow yeah u know how much u mean to someone when u're sick and they're taking good care of you. u're so great to have all of them... with such a bunch of nice ones, i know they'd stick around tho u all go to different schools. i'm glad u're okay tho u were quite sick... yes drink some warm water and take lots of vitamin C...it's good for u. if u have more, please continue, i see pictures and it's cute lol... hahaha especially the guy hugging himself to bed :lmao:

Pee

sarNie Elites
hahah actually ur advice is very good nameless muahaha, but if I kick his ass i know sumone who will kick mine :p like leaves from a tree huh?

lol p´ning how long did it take to read all that? aww u sound like a mama :wub: lol haha i have many stories abt how people acted when they were drunk lolz :D

noungning

Heartless
Pee said:
hahah actually ur advice is very good nameless muahaha, but if I kick his ass i know sumone who will kick mine :p like leaves from a tree huh?

lol p´ning how long did it take to read all that? aww u sound like a mama :wub: lol haha i have many stories abt how people acted when they were drunk lolz :D
[post="117878"][/post]​
heheh it wasn't too long but it was good lol! i sound like a mama? hahahah gosh my older side likes coming out when i'm on the verge of being drunk and being sober lol. :sweat: