thaitv.tv

Khon-Lao

sarNie Egg
Hi i wonder if anyone have problem from watching thaitv.tv or if anyone are thaitv member then have same problem as me lolz..What happen to most of the stuff anyone know?are they fixing the website or something?like channel 7 when i click on the page nothing are listed :rolleyes: ..What their number and i cant find in the website?can someone help me ty advance :D

cecilia

Staff member
i'm pissed too .. i watch some ch7 lakorn and also wake up to watch weir/pinky. I'm upset that they took it off their page too.

as for what happen? -- i believe they are going through some lawsuit right now with ch7 due to copyright infringement.
let's just hope they settle this soon for us lakorn lovers -- i want my money worth from the site too.

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
Yup, they having copyright issues ... they might be closing soon. So better e-mail them and ask for a refund. And if you haven't renew your membership yet ... DON'T RENEW.

Khon-Lao

sarNie Egg
Yup, they having copyright issues ... they might be closing soon. So better e-mail them and ask for a refund. And if you haven't renew your membership yet ... DON'T RENEW.

I was email them yestersday and asking what happen to all ch 7 and most stuff too..but didn't hear from them yet..Are you email them too? to get refund? there no number to call them up rite? if you have their number can you give me thank you and i looking in the website can't find it.. :rolleyes:

nina07

sarNie Adult
Ughhh. No wonder why there were no lakorns or shows listed for CH7 >.< That website has really good quality when we watch lakorns and it just sucks that they took it down. -_- I've been settling for Obizgo for the past few days now.

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
www.mydootv.tv have good quality lakorns but not as good as thaitv.tv tho. mydootv lakorns run at 445 Kbp/s sometimes. It's better than obizgo and bbtvthai.

cecilia

Staff member
true vision have the best HD quality .. but it's only available for the local resident in thailand :(
i would love to have subscription in their page

i'll wait and see what they'll plan to do next -- in the meantime, i'll go back to the buffering free channel 7 LOL

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
I was waiting for your HQ of Ch.7 now I know why. Especially Rook Kard.
I'm guessing you're burning those HQ on a dvd ... 'cus you would need a lot of space on your hard-drive for all those HQ episodes. HQ Rook Kard is about 400-500mb.

Khon-Lao

sarNie Egg
i hope ch 7 open soon and just wait rite now all good movie are in ch7 now..lolz i want to watch rook krad that how you spell it rite lol :D

Khon-Lao

sarNie Egg
can we get money back at all?i email them and didn't hear anything back :mellow: can someone tell me how get there number?Are this happen to every site that have ch7? or just thaitv.tv :rolleyes: