Thaiflix shutting down... how do you watch your thai shows?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yup that was what I loved about dootv and thaiflix. I've been watching so many old lakorns over the years. I'm trying to binge as many subbed chinese series not on viki and dramafever as much as possible.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Wow Malimar is having a sale, 30% off!! They know about thaiflix shutting down lolol.

I’ve browsed around and honestly seems to have a lot of dubbed stuff. I got lost sometimes trying to look at all their content haha. But I never had thaiflix so I don’t know. How I feel like I missed out lmao

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Wow Malimar is having a sale, 30% off!! They know about thaiflix shutting down lolol.

I’ve browsed around and honestly seems to have a lot of dubbed stuff. I got lost sometimes trying to look at all their content haha. But I never had thaiflix so I don’t know. How I feel like I missed out lmao
Really?!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Ok question for the malimar.tv.

Can we watch it through our phones? Couldn't do that with thaiflix

Wish they have premium plans for website only since that's the only way I access it.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️

Wish they have premium plans for website only since that's the only way I access it.
I called for you after I got curious. The dude is really really sweet. Hehe. He is the cutest customer rep I’ve spoken to in ages lol website only is $7.99/month. TV/website is $14.99/month.

They have annual bundles too. Their website is pretty user friendly. Check it out!

Oh what the heck. I saw it when i logged in and now it’s not there anymore ...
It was for 24 hours only. Hehe I got the deal!! Lol.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid

I was able to watch Thaiflix from my phone (via website)

Another question for Malimartv is... can you saved lakorns as favorites so you don't have to keep searching ( after you found it?). Also, why is there no search option?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I was able to watch Thaiflix from my phone (via website)

Another question for Malimartv is... can you saved lakorns as favorites so you don't have to keep searching ( after you found it?). Also, why is there no search option?
From an iPhone right cus I wasnt able to watch it with my android. I was able to watch through my iPad though.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
:aaaaa: best thing ever to watch lakorn while on the job via my phone!
Lol tsk tsk. With my old job I would be able to. I mean I often closed my office door and watch it on my laptop but with my new job, I wont be able to. However I can listen to it in traffic. YT have been such a great companion lol

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Yes! You can watch it with your phone. I do all the time haha.

Malimar is nice right?! Haha, one time I started speaking Lao to them and they knew I could speak English so they started speaking English. But I didn't know they could speak all languages, so funny lol. They helped raise money for the flood in Laos too and some of their staff are there right now.

Haha sounds like I'm selling this to you guys. LOL. But just good experience with them. I helped all my mom and dad's friends including all my old aunties and uncles set up their Roku and subscription. If you recommend a friend, they give you 3 months free too!

There have been times they forgot to add a show/their updates were buggy. If you email and call them they're fast on it too! So if you wanted a dub series or whatever the case, I'm sure they can add it in. Not sure about favorite function and I also hate that they don't have a search option. But you know if you let them know they can possibly get their developers on it and improve it!

boochi

sarNie Egg
Weird. But notice how you can't renew your subscription or "top up" anymore? The link is gone.

boochi

sarNie Egg
Yes! You can watch it with your phone. I do all the time haha.

Malimar is nice right?! Haha, one time I started speaking Lao to them and they knew I could speak English so they started speaking English. But I didn't know they could speak all languages, so funny lol. They helped raise money for the flood in Laos too and some of their staff are there right now.

Haha sounds like I'm selling this to you guys. LOL. But just good experience with them. I helped all my mom and dad's friends including all my old aunties and uncles set up their Roku and subscription. If you recommend a friend, they give you 3 months free too!

There have been times they forgot to add a show/their updates were buggy. If you email and call them they're fast on it too! So if you wanted a dub series or whatever the case, I'm sure they can add it in. Not sure about favorite function and I also hate that they don't have a search option. But you know if you let them know they can possibly get their developers on it and improve it!
So I asked Malimar about the favorites function and they said that they have it in the Amazon firestick version of the app but not on the roku version or the web version. They also said that they do not have a search function because they do not store the names in Thai or have a way to search thai characters. I really appreciate their transparency and they are super helpful with all my questions as well.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
So I asked Malimar about the favorites function and they said that they have it in the Amazon firestick version of the app but not on the roku version or the web version. They also said that they do not have a search function because they do not store the names in Thai or have a way to search thai characters. I really appreciate their transparency and they are super helpful with all my questions as well.
Thanks for asking - very helpful! Thaiflix has been flaky about a year ago when they plurged many lakorns older than 2012 with the exception of some that were popular. May have to look into seesan .