Thai Stars with perfect english

kitkat

sarNie Elites
I don't know if any of you remember this legendary actress named 'Patravadi Mejudhon' whom played as Monthai's mother from Ngao Asoke (1999)? She speaks English pretty good... if you watch her from America's Next Top Model cycle 6. Then I checked her information, her educations came from England, Los Angeles, New York, Canada, and Indonesia. :D

cikna

sarNie Adult
Has anyone heard Pinky Sawika converse in English? I've heard she sang in English, it's quite good. I guess it's no surprising because she majored in English for her degree. ^_^

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
I don't know if any of you remember this legendary actress named 'Patravadi Mejudhon' whom played as Monthai's mother from Ngao Asoke (1999)? She speaks English pretty good... if you watch her from America's Next Top Model cycle 6. Then I checked her information, her educations came from England, Los Angeles, New York, Canada, and Indonesia. :D

i searched all over youtube to find a clip of her speaking english on america's next top model. lol it was pretty cool. even though her english wasn't perfect, she was pretty good...hell, she speaks better than my mom...and my mom has been in the states for almost 30 years. lol

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the Woody clip! His English is REALLY good! I've always been curious to hear any of the following stars speak English? Does anyone have any clips of them speaking English?

Vicky Sunisa Jett
Ann Alisha
Katareeya English
Amy Klinpratoom
Stefan

Thanks! :)

nolee

sarNie Adult
i searched all over youtube to find a clip of her speaking english on america's next top model. lol it was pretty cool. even though her english wasn't perfect, she was pretty good...hell, she speaks better than my mom...and my mom has been in the states for almost 30 years. lol
i searched for it too lol heres a clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvOPnrVVkqc

pangggx3

sarNie Egg
English Interview

Tomo and Poppy have pretty good English. Tomo lived in the states for about 6-7 years I think. He has an accent still, but it's not bad. Poppy's English is better though imo. He has an accent too, but for someone who's lived in Thailand all his life it's actually really good. Then again, I think he's been attending international school all his life lol. His pronounciation in the video isn't that wow, but his English rapping in Kamikaze's Forward song had good prounciation especially the R sound that Asians seem to have trouble with.

cecilia

Staff member
i searched for it too lol heres a clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvOPnrVVkqc
furinda makes me laugh every time i see that clip.
Jade is so full of herself but i enjoy her ego.

on to the judge, i didn't recognize her until you girls point it out. Pretty impressive !!!

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
omg!
kelly sound so hot!
haha, i've always like him since the first lakorn i saw him in with Numfon Komolthiti
then i liked him even more during the lakorn where he played pinky's dad.
and now...i'm his

starlet1985

sarNie Hatchling
Don't know if they were mentioned, because i quickly browsed through this topic but was too lazy too read everything lol but: Golf Mike. They do have an asian accent but they sound pretty good to me. Like i'd be able to have a conversation with them in english :)

here's a clip:

golf mike english interview

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Ken has very clear English! :lol: I don't know if anyone post it up but i saw a video and he has very good English, but i guess it's a given since he graduated in California.

nina07

sarNie Adult
Dang! Kelly's english is HOT! :lol:

I actually have heard Ken speaking english for a little bit, and he does speak it clearly but it seemed like he was so shy, but it was so cute! LOl.

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
wow, i'm suprise that Nut Devahastin Na Ayudhya
and Kelly speak english very good. I enjoy watching the clips
from all the actors and actresses... mostly all of them went
to the cooking show... now, I'm hungry. :lol: