Thai Stars with perfect english

greentea

sarNie Egg
I am pretty certain Janie does not speak fluent English. I saw the movie with Janie and Jay Jetrin and she had to read out a sentence she typed in English on the computer and she didn't speak fluently. I remember being surprised by it because she spent her childhood in the US, so I assumed she'd speak clearer. However, she must not get much practice in Thailand.

As for Pete Tongjeur, he also does not speak English fluently. I saw his movie, Province 77, with Mike Kingpayom and Methinee Kingpayom. Pete definitely did not speak fluently in English. However, Mike and Methinee spoke English very well. They have an American accent. You can check out the movie on Youtube.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
oh that nathalie davies speaks some english, lol

the guys from thaitanium speaks english

bank clash speaks a bit of english

that ploy, dome used to date speaks some what english

juicee

sarNie Elites
I don't think Ploy speaks English all that well. I mean she uses sentences such as "Ploy gor relationship gup took kon" or "pra chemical row kow gun." I mean that's just hilarious. You can read more about it at Dirtii Laundry.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
its ok, my friends from school model with ploy , they say her english is not that bad at all. it happens a lot in bkk thai is mixed with english. chin chinawut does it too, because his thai is not 100%. it happens a lot in my school too, we speak thai mix english

Gmn

sarNie Egg
Has anybody every heard Stefan or Andrew speak English?

I once spoke to Stefan at Esplanade but I forgot to ask him.

juicee

sarNie Elites
its ok, my friends from school model with ploy , they say her english is not that bad at all. it happens a lot in bkk thai is mixed with english. chin chinawut does it too, because his thai is not 100%. it happens a lot in my school too, we speak thai mix english
I'm not saying that it's a bad thing to mix English and Thai. I do it as well. The issue is that she uses English incorrectly. For instance, would you say "because our chemical goes well together" or "because our chemistry goes well together?" It just shows poor grammar, which certainly doesn't exemplify "perfect English." She probably thinks that it's cool to mix English with Thai - a lot of Thai people think that - but, unfortunately in my opinion, it comes out fobbish when there's blatant grammatical issues present. And that's the reason that I said she doesn't speak English all that well.

On a sidenote, I have personally heard her speak English, or at least attempt to, and I would have to say that she sounds like the typical Thai person speaking English.

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
As for Pete Tongjeur, he also does not speak English fluently. I saw his movie, Province 77, with Mike Kingpayom and Methinee Kingpayom. Pete definitely did not speak fluently in English. However, Mike and Methinee spoke English very well. They have an American accent. You can check out the movie on Youtube.

Pete's english is pretty good. i'm not saying he has no accent, but it's not very noticable. in Privince 77 you can tell he's faking it, which makes sense seeing that he's supposedly new to the states in that movie. like chakrit in Bankok Dangerous. i was actually wondering why methinee had an accent while mike didn't, but i just thought maybe it was beccause she lived in thailand longer or something.

if you wanna hear Ploy and her sister Noon speak english, check out the movie, At the End of the
Universe (i think that's the title or something with The End of the Universe) with that japanese guy from Ichi the Killer.

i remember what the movie is called, it's called Last Life in the Universe. wait, now that don't sound right, ok it definately has the words Last Life and Universe, i just don't remember the order.

musicstinger

Xtreme sarNie
Kal
Kaew Charina (Kaew Zaza)
Andy Kempimook (Andy ATK or former AKA Andy Dragon 5)
J Montonn Jira
Fluke Kerkpol
Don Theeratada
Ananda Everingham

Arpo

sarNie Egg
I would love to hear Aimee Morakot and Cee's gf(Amy) speak English. Does anyone have any clip of them speaking in English?

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile
Just because someone's half white doesn't mean they can speak perfect English.
French people are white (ethnic French not national French) and the entire country of France can't speak perfect English.

English is my first language, I like Mos but I've heard him speak English, wouldn't say it's perfect.
What do you mean by perfect exactly? Like free of grammar problems or free of an accent?
You're video link doesn't work anymore.
I met Mos in concert, i don't think he has perfect english...he can speak it but not perfect!

Good English: I wouldn't use the word 'perfect'
Paul pattaropon
Chaikrit
Patson S.
Willy M.
Bird Thongchai

these women are obviously very good.
Taya Rogers
Tata Young
Paula Taylor
Kat English
Araya Chompoo

to name a few

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
ummm...nich khun from 2pm? i've heard him in english (singing and talking) and i think it's pretty good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFZPWoGiJPk
of course my babie khunnie is going to have good english he was born and raised in california.. and also he went to high school there.. but his thai is good too cause he spent his childhood in thailand also... baby khunnie is soo talented he knows english thai korean chinese and japanese.... wow..

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I met Mos in concert, i don't think he has perfect english...he can speak it but not perfect!

Good English: I wouldn't use the word 'perfect'
Paul pattaropon
Chaikrit
Patson S.
Willy M.
Bird Thongchai

these women are obviously very good.
Taya Rogers
Tata Young
Paula Taylor
Kat English
Araya Chompoo

to name a few

Actually Chompoo has a accent.
I remember once watching her interview someone. I'm not quite sure. If I find the clip I'll share.

tla23

sarNie Egg
Just because they sing in english doesn't mean they can speak it fluently! haha I can sing in thai, but I sure do struggle when speaking it! hahha

Hmm, to reply on the recent post,
Mos speaks a little english.
I heard Kal sing it, but I never heard her speak it before.
Chin has an adorable accent. He can speak it pretty well and understand it.
Bank's english is pretty good. We were able converse pretty well in english together from the last time I talked to him. His accent is soo cute.
Pon from clash knows english too, but not as much as bank. P'Pon sometimes didn't comprehend what I was saying.
We all know that tata young, Kat English can speak it prett darn well, Peter Corp Dyrendal too...delicious! He's a bit older, but he's still sexy. 555+

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
to throw in my thoughts, i dont think speaking a few sentences mean they can speak it fluently.
right?

yah, they can throw a few english sentences out there,
but they are not FLUENT if they can't carry on a conversation with you.
right?

cause isn't that the definition of fluent?
cause fluent means like, flow smoothly, effortlessly.
right?

like, i can say like...
- im hungry
- turn right/ turn left/ go straight
- im ____ years old
- it's okay
- today i go to school
- etc.

but that doesnt mean im fluent in thai. heck nah.
im so choppy. lol.
i dont consider that fluent in thai at all.

im just saying. cause a lot of people say this person speak english,
but a sentence doesn't mean FLUENT. get it?

im not picking a bone with anyone, im just throwing in my thoughts.

please share more!!!!!