Thai Stars with perfect english

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol. how funny =D
and Pat's been in many lakorns already
oh well i don't care about that.. lol
he's too cute!
lol yea i lob him. mike k.'s been in thailand for yrs too and he still can't speak thai. it's worse than pat's :( poor mike. he's cuuute too lol

bsim8331

sarNie Egg
does anyone have a clip of chakrit speaking english? I never heard him speak it. I saw the preview of the movie with nicholas cage and his accent was pretty heavy. I don't know if the accent is for the movie or real.

xoxcOcOxox

sarNie Hatchling
i think that there are a lot of thai stars out there can speak perfect english.. it's just that they havent spoken it.. but all i know is that there is a few that can speak perfect english that doesn't have a struggle with wording and all that kind of stuff..

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile
Paul pattaropon - he interview Miss Universe 2005 (Natalie), his english was impressive!!!
Tata Young - so obvious
Andrew Gregson
Taya Roger - so obvious
Bird Thongchai

ouli_00

sarNie Egg
[size="4"]chakrit's english is perfect, ive got a huge thing for him rite now and have been watchin all his interviews and lakorn... in the lakorn with pinky he speaks some english and theres an interview with willy and kat english that he does...... his english is so flawless... its perfect because he studied in new zealand for many years ..... he didnt even know how to read thai in the beginning

chakrits accent in bangkok dangerous is just for the movie.... i swear he speak really flawless english and i absolutely love him ... he's such a good actor and i look up to him so much ...... muah oxox
[/size]

chakrit speaking english: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8IgSbE8RHk its PERFECTO

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
wow...he does seem to be able to speak pretty good english...it seemed natural and doesn't have that weird tone....cool...

deday

sarNie Hatchling
aside from everyone mentioned (i olny went through the first&last 2 pages)
Tomo from K-OTIC can speak english well too, he lived in the U.S. for a few years.
i think Jib Keetapat&her brother, Jay Jintai too

dhan9

sarNie Adult
[size="4"]chakrit's english is perfect, ive got a huge thing for him rite now and have been watchin all his interviews and lakorn... in the lakorn with pinky he speaks some english and theres an interview with willy and kat english that he does...... his english is so flawless... its perfect because he studied in new zealand for many years ..... he didnt even know how to read thai in the beginning

chakrits accent in bangkok dangerous is just for the movie.... i swear he speak really flawless english and i absolutely love him ... he's such a good actor and i look up to him so much ...... muah oxox
[/size]

chakrit speaking english: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8IgSbE8RHk its PERFECTO
well said ouli_00, yeah i've been follow up all of chakrit's lakorns and interviews too. He speaks english in many of his lakorns and a movie February; with pinky, kob, janie, nat etc....His english is prefect and sound so sexy lol, i actually love to hear him speak english lol :wub:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. all i know is that many of the stars can speak english xp keke .. eeeeeeeeek i love aum's english kekeke xp...

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
i heard that P'Gaotong from Buddha Bless speaks good english,
but he's shy to talk in english. cute, huh? :p

P'Wave from Prince.
he talks to us when we see him. really nice.
he talked to me in english. perfect.

yap.

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
I have this Vietnamese friend well I am not so sure if its friend but we are not enemies, she is consider smart I guess, I am not so sure but sometimes she pisses me off anyways I am not going to say much about her, but she can really write good essay paper and one of my English teaher assigned us to write a story blah blah blah and she read her, it was quite astonishing. But when she is speaking she has an accent and her grammer is quite out of place. I guess some people are better to express their English on paper than the way they present it. And it is her own writing. I read some of her essays and its her, she didn't copy and paste. LOL
Well, we can't determine by the way they write. Sometimes I would do the same when chatting or writing. u noe like this. LOL that is not a good example but yeah.
hehe.... my essays are full of big words and they sound very intellectual, but when i speak.... is full of slang and ghettoness! lol! my profs would have a heart attack!

I don't know but those are just a few examples which are not good ones. LOL. I am not really good at explaining things, maybe that is why I lose when it comes to debating. LOL
SAME HERE!!!! i love debates but i can never express myself properly and i talk with my hands a lot so i always suck at formal debates! lol!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh woww dis topic still goin lol erm bout ken he studied in da US but who knows if he can speak english all dat well. dome studied in da US and his english aint great. lots of intl students still struggle w/ english. and paul p. i think he's american aint he? i don't like when he speak thai LOL

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Chakrit speaking English in that clip was hot. Ken said quite a few words in Ruk Ter Took Wan. His English was good there, but in a real life conversation, who knows.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Kawee's girlfriend from SB, the one that got pushed against Narin, which caused Narin to get a cut from arranging flowers for her sister's wedding. lol.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Patson Sarinthu...I saw a clip of him at a concert he had in California, and he speaks English extremely well, I was surprised...plus, he's spoken English in his lakorn before

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
paula taylors engliah is really good.. but yer she does have the aussie-english background and had lived in australia before moving to thailand 6 years ago... umm saw her on youtubeon on a show called sports unlimited... it is hosted by the guy she is 'rumoured' to be dating