Thai Stars and Their Famous Family

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Okay...I just ran across this at dirtiilaundry, and had no idea that he was Aom's dad

I know Aum's dad is the man that played his father in Botan Kleep Sudtai and his lakorn with Yardthip and he played Janie's dad in Lady Yaowarat...didn't even know they were related...So I wanted to know, what other celebrity has a famous family member

Vicky Sunisa Jett and Ryan Jett are siblings (didn't know that either)...Ryan looks so tall and European...some of these family members surprise me.

neena

sarNie Adult
Okay...I just ran across this at dirtiilaundry, and had no idea that he was Aom's dad

I know Aum's dad is the man that played his father in Botan Kleep Sudtai and his lakorn with Yardthip and he played Janie's dad in Lady Yaowarat...didn't even know they were related...So I wanted to know, what other celebrity has a famous family member

Vicky Sunisa Jett and Ryan Jett are siblings (didn't know that either)...Ryan looks so tall and European...some of these family members surprise me.

actually that isn't aum's dad...i remember aum just saying that if aum couldn't call him dad he would feel sad because he's like a father to aum but they aren't real son and father.

onahc

sarNie Elites
Aom have all her family on WanWanShow a awhile back he's her daddy and P'ek back in the days too

i knew pisan was aom's dad but I was surprised how aom looks better than everyone in her family. what about aom's mom? she wasn't at the show, is she still alive?

yeah sunisa jett and ryan jett are siblings and they are look krung.

nott and chalita fuengarom are siblings and their dad played mos' gay agent in kwam lub kong superstar. what about may fuengarom, is she related to them?

fanny

sarNie Adult
i knew pisan was aom's dad but I was surprised how aom looks better than everyone in her family. what about aom's mom? she wasn't at the show, is she still alive?

yeah sunisa jett and ryan jett are siblings and they are look krung.

nott and chalita fuengarom are siblings and their dad played mos' gay agent in kwam lub kong superstar. what about may fuengarom, is she related to them?
yes, may is their cousin, may's mom and nott and nan's dad are brother, sister. But i never heard them talk about each other.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
here's a give away..but juz in case...lol

Beam Kawee Tanjararak & Bua Tanjararak are siblings..

Willy McIntosh & Mam Katreeya McIntosh are siblings

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Well I only know.
Vicky and Ryan Jett are brothers and sisters lol.
Willy and Mam Mcintosh
Tik and his brother the one that plays in Dao Jarut Fah as the bad guy.
Nott and Chalita and they are May F.'s cousin and Nott and Chalita's father is Mart's dad from Nimit Marn and he used to be P'ek in the days.

And let me go think of some more lol.

cecilia

Staff member
WHAT?!!!! Ploy and Noon? Are you sure? They don't even look alike...Ploy looks more like Yard.
yup, yard and ploy can play the trick game. they look very alike ---
in a closer look and listen to how noon talk, they sound alike .. and at time, look close to one another too.
here's a picture of the two sisters .. both of them are gorgeous beautiful too ^^

Credit: thaiza