TeRrI's CrEaTi0n

T3rRi

Mrs. Robert Pattinson
Thanks for the comment tangmoe! *i'm not at Danny Im's House hehehe* *Gonna Run* *Mann where are u?* :loool:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
T3rRi408 said:
Thanks for the comment tangmoe! *i'm not at Danny Im's House hehehe* *Gonna Run* *Mann where are u?* :loool:
[post="130042"][/post]​

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr where are they!! TERRI AND MANN!! COME OUT!! SO I CAN GIVE A HUGG!!! PUAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAH *stalks .. i mean runs to find Terri and Mann* COME OUT!! CONE OUT WHERE EVER U ARE!! I'M NOT GONNA HURT U!! BUT IMMA STALK U INSTEAD!! AHAHAHAAHA LOL!!

Omg.. this is toooo funnnie.. ahaah i love doing this... this makes me laugh after a hard day of work!! ahahahahhaah :lmao: :loool: :lol:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
grrrrrrr why are u guys afraid of me stalking ya?? im nice.. i wont hurt ya. i just want to see more graphixz!! lol :loool:

*off to finding their hideout*

T3rRi

Mrs. Robert Pattinson
karenyang said:
those glitter (or whatever you call them) look amazing!!!i love the text that you use terri....very beautiful!
[post="130056"][/post]​
Thanks for the comment karenyang!

tangmoe said:
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr where are they!! TERRI AND MANN!! COME OUT!! SO I CAN GIVE A HUGG!!! PUAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAH *stalks .. i mean runs to find Terri and Mann* COME OUT!! CONE OUT WHERE EVER U ARE!! I'M NOT GONNA HURT U!! BUT IMMA STALK U INSTEAD!! AHAHAHAAHA LOL!!

Omg.. this is toooo funnnie.. ahaah i love doing this... this makes me laugh after a hard day of work!! ahahahahhaah :lmao: :loool: :lol:
[post="130092"][/post]​
*We're not coming out!* *look around just incase tangmoe in near*

Mann said:
whisper to terri saying nice works, *afraid of mo stalking us!!* :eek:
[post="130113"][/post]​
*whisper back* Thanks mann! :loool:

tangmoe said:
grrrrrrr why are u guys afraid of me stalking ya?? im nice.. i wont hurt ya. i just want to see more graphixz!! lol :loool:
*off to finding their hideout*
[post="130122"][/post]​
*Don't think she can find us! hehehe* :loool:

Wulusa said:
beautiful. keep up the good work!
[post="130262"][/post]​
Thanks for the comment Wulusa!

Here's a new set on Dongwon:

Hope you guys like it! :D

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
PUAHAHAH DONT UNDERESTIMATE ME!! I WILL FIND YA!! PUAHAAHAH * RUNS OFF*

*comes back*

OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!! PRETTY BANNER!! GUY IS HOTTT!! :wub:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.. imma catch up! puaahahahaa.. watch it.. if u dont make more banner.s imma find ya!! ahahaaha

T3rRi

Mrs. Robert Pattinson
Mann said:
*i'm runing out of breath, beware of tangmoe*!!! :loool:
[post="130503"][/post]​
^ *you can stop running now* *she's not here* *we're safe now*

tangmoe said:
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.. imma catch up! puaahahahaa.. watch it.. if u dont make more banner.s imma find ya!! ahahaaha
[post="130931"][/post]​
^ *where is she?* *can't seem to find her* *I think we're safe*

Saifah said:
terri your artwork is nice esecially the names.. my sister fell in love with the lavender one...
[post="131012"][/post]​

^ Thanks for the comment! I'm glad your sister like it! :D

Here is a new banner Ann .T.:

sulad

sarNie Adult
:shock: ! Oh! My that is totally HOT! Love it girl! Can't wait to see more! More More More...HEHEHE...:)

T3rRi

Mrs. Robert Pattinson
LaLa Tsab said:
:shock: ! Oh! My that is totally HOT! Love it girl! Can't wait to see more! More More More...HEHEHE...:)
[post="141857"][/post]​
Thanks for the comment! :D

Here's a new wallie of Aump: