TeRrI's CrEaTi0n

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
DAMN!! girl.. im jealous of ur skills!!! *runs over and kills terry* LOL!! heheehe. keep it up.. man that guyl is hott!! lol... :wub:

T3rRi

Mrs. Robert Pattinson
Thanks for the comment koblo! :D I'm glad that you like it! I'm so happy that you use them! :D

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
ahdfhweuiauisdhafjgggg!!!!! *DIES* ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh soo soo soo soo soo soo soo how many so is that??? ahhhaa wells it its its its sooooooooooooooooooooo PRETTTY!!!!!

hey how did u have time to make banners?? you suppose to be running away for me !! lol :loool:

*runs after Terri* PUAHHAHAHAAHAHHAH :loool:

T3rRi

Mrs. Robert Pattinson
Thanks tangmoe! :D I don't know how i have the time to make banners while i'm try to run away from you. *Running now* *Hopefully tangmoe don't know where i'm hiding. hehehe* LOLZ!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
T3rRi408 said:
Thanks tangmoe! :D  I don't know how i have the time to make banners while i'm try to run away from you. *Running now* *Hopefully tangmoe don't know where i'm hiding. hehehe* LOLZ!
[post="129762"][/post]​
*looking around* where is terrie??? *runs and check the photoshop* could she be in here? she has to be here.. she lvoes to make pretty graphix.. *goes in and checks* AHAHAAHAHA LOL!!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Even though I didn't get a chance to finish looking at all your designs I bet they all look great..Man your good at this...Keep it up..

T3rRi

Mrs. Robert Pattinson
tangmoe said:
*looking around* where is terrie??? *runs and check the photoshop* could she be in here? she has to be here.. she lvoes to make pretty graphix.. *goes in and checks* AHAHAAHAHA LOL!!
[post="129778"][/post]​

*Hehehe i'm not in photoshop* *Gonna run!*

Mann said:
Tangmoe and terri you guys crack me up :loool: CUTE artworks terri!!
[post="129906"][/post]​

Thanks for the comment Mann! We crack you up! :loool:

ThanamasFanclub said:
Even though I didn't get a chance to finish looking at all your designs I bet they all look great..Man your good at this...Keep it up..
[post="129930"][/post]​
Thanks for the comment ThanamasFanclub!

Here's a new set on Danny Im and Aum .P.:

Hope you guys like it! :D

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
awwwwww man *thinks* where is terri?? hmmmmmmmmmm *thinks * DANNY IM HOUSE!!!! * runs to go find terri*

btw the banner is a hott one tonight!!! ahahahahhaa where did i get that phrase from?