Tep Sung Warn (Debut Air: January 3, 2009)

Phon

sarNie Adult
just got done watching the ending of this movie. and i got to say thats the worst fighting scene i seen. they fight to long and bad affect i couldnt even see anything because to many color affect they use and thier afcet make to much nose. but manideng died just like the old one but it was still different. this version all the god came down to help fight asoon. old version they didnt and it was manideng son that killed asoon because he had god blood human blood and asoon blood in him. god not sappose to get involve with human lives argh boran these days make no sense. but thank god its over bring on the new one. i wanna see how its like probbaly another let down.

mia07

Introvert
I'm not satisfied at all. After watching the ending, it's more like, "That's it?.." Oh well, Bla Boo Tong, here you come...

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
ending was dumb all it was jus that maneedang died and sangsuri said goodbye to nakee that's it well lets wait and watch bla boo thong next week hope its good as the old one

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
sad that maneedaeng died, Ton+Yam should have at least a sweet scene together would've make me less disappointed & pissed. not watching bla boo thong. story too "namnoi" and cast not interesting either.

Phon

sarNie Adult
it is a stupid ending.....the old one had a better ending. and i dont like how all these god all sudden come down to fight. gods dont get involve with human life. so far all remake boran or new boran now days god talk to much and get involve a lot. and cant stand those nakorn glarnghao people especially fon. that charactor sappose to be an old lady. all they did was add grey hair to her. and she cant act like the rest of the new stars in boran lol. thank god its over....horrible from start to finish good god wooooooooo done...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
just finish watching the ending. my gosh so many parts that is dumb and doesn't make sense. like the part how rattanawadee fell down from heaven and didn't even show where she landed and suddenly she appear when maneedaeng about to died. how can she fell from heaven just because maneedaeng let go of her arm when before she was in heaven for a long time. and how can maneedaeng get hurt by the arsoon when he wore 3 sung warns. and didn't even show what happen to rattanawadee afterward,like did she go back to her country or stay at sangsuri country or what. and didn't even show what happen to maneedaeng's body after he died. scripts is so dumb! the ending between naki+sangsuri wasn't sad they separate in good terms she said they can still meet. when he miss her can come see her and when she miss him will come see him. i want a re-do for Ton+Yam, their couple is too sad. she doesn't have feelings for him at all. hate him. and he didn't even get to say he love her. so sad. i like Ton+Yam as a couple a lot. wish they get to pair up again. and this time with happy ending and lots of sweet scenes to make up for this boran. but i think wil be impossible but i still will pray.

Phon

sarNie Adult
just finish watching the ending. my gosh so many parts that is dumb and doesn't make sense. like the part how rattanawadee fell down from heaven and didn't even show where she landed and suddenly she appear when maneedaeng about to died. how can she fell from heaven just because maneedaeng let go of her arm when before she was in heaven for a long time. and how can maneedaeng get hurt by the arsoon when he wore 3 sung warns. and didn't even show what happen to rattanawadee afterward,like did she go back to her country or stay at sangsuri country or what. and didn't even show what happen to maneedaeng's body after he died. scripts is so dumb! the ending between naki+sangsuri wasn't sad they separate in good terms she said they can still meet. when he miss her can come see her and when she miss him will come see him. i want a re-do for Ton+Yam, their couple is too sad. she doesn't have feelings for him at all. hate him. and he didn't even get to say he love her. so sad. i like Ton+Yam as a couple a lot. wish they get to pair up again. and this time with happy ending and lots of sweet scenes to make up for this boran. but i think wil be impossible but i still will pray.

what the heck his rattanawadee doing in heaven anyway? no one can go up thier if your human...well u cant expect much from new boran it stinks! lol

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
It pretty much look like they cramp everything into one episode and made it the final...If anyone has not watch this boran yet, I recommend you not to watch it for it will be a waste of time for you...lol..this is the worst boran ever..anyways, I hope the writer for BlaBooTong has a good/smart ideas..I see in the teaser that there's gonna be actors/actresses that usually play in modern lakorn will participate in it...hope it's good, but I'm not expecting it to be...

Phon

sarNie Adult
It pretty much look like they cramp everything into one episode and made it the final...If anyone has not watch this boran yet, I recommend you not to watch it for it will be a waste of time for you...lol..this is the worst boran ever..anyways, I hope the writer for BlaBooTong has a good/smart ideas..I see in the teaser that there's gonna be actors/actresses that usually play in modern lakorn will participate in it...hope it's good, but I'm not expecting it to be...

once they get viewers for balbootong it will be like sungtong 3yrs until it finish ahaha and add more charactor that doesnt belong in the story.

ladysnlove

sarNie Egg
it was so sweet how ton would rather save yam and the baby instead of himself. i love the part when yam and ton are together. he so sweet toward yam.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
ladysnlove Posted Yesterday, 07:52 PM
it was so sweet how ton would rather save yam and the baby instead of himself. i love the part when yam and ton are together. he so sweet toward yam.
i totally agree with you. that's why i love ton's character in here. the only person he's nice and sweet to is yam. he's sweet rather die than let yam and his baby get hurt. he can give her anything she wants. ton so cute! i watch this boran only for ton+yam. yeah i like the scenes they are together too. but sad there wasn't much sweet scenes of them though. still wish they would pair up again.

kalek

sarNie Hatchling
ton+yam character is like Gro Ped 7 Si, where Akanee dies for Karake and his baby. Karake hates Akanee so much but Akanee loves her very much

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
kalek Posted Today, 12:15 AM
ton+yam character is like Gro Ped 7 Si, where Akanee dies for Karake and his baby. Karake hates Akanee so much but Akanee loves her very much
i totally agree. Ton+Yam's couple is like akanin+karaket, but different is karaket end up happy with veeratep(tuesday guy).
but in tep sung warn 2009, nobody end up with nobody which is so dumb!

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I actually thought that this was okay after they grew up, but then it was cut short. I had hoped that the relationship between Maneedang and Ratana would developed as she came to understand him more, but then it ended to quick...Stupid!