Tep Sung Warn (Debut Air: January 3, 2009)

Phon

sarNie Adult
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' post='596151' date='Apr 15 2009, 10:33 PM']Hahahaha. I know right? LOL. Maybe because they're more into being "modern" now.
Or else, they're trying to promote the boran stars or the boran itself.[/quote]

promote? hmmm maybe they know its that bad so they need concert to promote it. back then no concert and it was still popular.

mia07

Introvert
promote? hmmm maybe they know its that bad so they need concert to promote it. back then no concert and it was still popular.
LOL. Right. Back then, they had good actors/actresses, so they didn't need any concerts.
Maybe concerts are just for back-up or something OR maybe to make the boran looks "good" itself.

mia07

Introvert
and i hate how they sing in boran lakorn now. this isnt a freaking loogtoong lakorn its boran why they sing for? lol not like thier song any good. lol
LOL. Well, only a couple are good; the others are just blah!
But the classic and best songs were the original and older ones.

mia07

Introvert
I haven't watched it yet either; too busy going back to watch the older borans. LOL.
But, my sister likes it so far. I think it's okay for now, but not sure what's going on. =)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ok LOL I skipped so many episodes and never quite watched the old one so Im confused... ok Nakorn Glarng Hao was suppose to be under Cartoon's command right? But I notice now that Fon is the person taking care of it... is it because Cartoon broke the rules and was removed or?

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
yeah i haven't watched this lakorn either...until they change things up then I don't think ill watch these new boran lakorns. They just aren't interesting.

Phon

sarNie Adult
yeah i haven't watched this lakorn either...until they change things up then I don't think ill watch these new boran lakorns. They just aren't interesting.

what its still airing? damn! lol last time i watch aont and mild kept arguing so i turn the tv off so annoying. lol

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
well that's what the admins put at the pyjclub webboard and dida webboard....

anyways i have no lakorns to watch right now so what episode did they grow up and is this lakorn on YT, feel like watching it now...only for Yam and Ton lol

tassa

sarNie Egg
hey what r u guys talking about....dis lakorn is prettie gud...its not as dragging as sung tong.....and omg aont is so hot in dis one....he look so young lol......bty those hu watch it.....can u tell me y phone the god is old...now and what role does namforn play......i noe the witch with white hair buh does she give birth to her slaves.....im confuse thanks.....p.s oh yea aont is so hot ....did i say dat.......heheheheh