Tempted To You [THE END] ::7-D::

nikki1786

LizQuen
Chapter 7

"dad..."

Antonio came to visit his son at the prison, Sally was there by his side. the police unlocked the cell for him to talk to his father. Antonio doesn't like the ambiance of this prison, he doesn't like what had happened to his son even though he already predict that this will happen to Andre.

"this is what you need to learn, Andres... you have to listen to me once in awhile", Antonio said. while the at his back started unlock him from prison. Andre didn't get up yet, he was just sitting at the corner.

"all these years, i thought you have learned and changed. but i was wrong. follow me now. i'll show you something, maybe this will change your mind...", Antonio left first and Andre wonder if what he'll show him.

Andre followed his father, bid a farewell to the general and to other polices who knows him. they went to Tagaytay Highlands where his father will be meeting with his foreign investors and closest friends in business world.

Andre: what's the meaning of this, dad... you brought me here because you wanted me to socialite with your friends?
Antonio: yes. but not only that, you're here to observe the people gathered here because of your name.
Andre: dad, do you think i can observe at this situation? i have my own problems to deal with-
Antonio: this is one of your own problems, my son.

"Panero~!", his father's colleague called them. Antonio greeted him and introduce his son to them. the next thing happened, a lot of people greeted them as they just arrived at the party.

one by one, Andre got introduced to his father's friends in business circle. before he could leave his father, it was too late for him when another companero greeted them. THIS ONE CAUGHT HIS ATTENTION.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

from the window she the two talking to each other, relax as if there's no problem at all. Daniella couldn't forget how Inoe protecting her from Andre. he told her that they're getting married infront of Andre, but look at him...

Inoe's obviously in love with someone else. he's been in love with Rina for so long now. However, she... she dont know her status in Andre's life. she almost believed to his words that he loved her...

but she dont know why she's still confuse. in the end, it was a lie, he doesn't feel anything about her. he who helped her wants her to end up with Inoe because that's their deal.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 days later...

Carlos Sandoval invited Danilo to join him during dinner. this is something he would like to make it up to his friend, he dont want Danilo to catch him to his underground activities. he prepared a big feast for Sandoval and del Fierro's merging company. yes, this is the purpose of this celebration.

Danilo and Anna was there for the celebration together with their daughters. speaking of Daniella who already recovered from her breakdown, Inoe and Rina was there for her all the time. thanks to them.

but did she really recovered?

"i wanna take this opportunity that Danilo and i are going to merge the Sandoval and del Fierro companies soon", Carlos said, while Rina and Inoe each other. "im also glad that Daniella has finally recovered. we just want to let you know how much we care about you...", he looked onto Daniella with concern.

Danilo: bueno... we are here to announce that there's a wedding upcoming not very soon.
Carlos: right... Daniella and Inigo's upcoming wedding.

she didn't meant to let go of the spoon, Rina unexpectedly surprised from what Inoe's father Carlos announced. Inoe looked at her, while Daniella didn't react. she was just looking at the food, she didn't dare to look at Inoe and Rina.

Daniella figured what Andre said to her. Inoe belongs to her and he'll do anything to help her.

the deal just ended between her and Andre. his mission was over, she got Inoe now. but why she's not eve happy now that she and Inoe's going to marry soon?

---TBC

maichi

sarNie Hatchling
Sry that it took forever to come back nd ead this. It is soo good hope that u can update again! :grouphug:

nikki1786

LizQuen
"Danilo, is there something wrong?", Anna asked since Danilo isn't to himself lately. she can read his disappointment on his face, something-

"im fine... its just that i was thinking what will happen to our company once we merge it to the Sandoval Enterprise", Anna caress his back. she wanted to comfort him.

Anna: isn't this what you want in the first place. Carlos has been a good friend to you since-
Danilo: are you telling me that im starting to doubt about trusting him?
Anna: are you? (she wondered. she knew how Danilo and Carlos had been good friends.)
Danilo: (he face her.) i met up with your brother recently...
Anna: what... what did he said?

Danilo couldn't tell her, it was between him and Antonio. he wonder what he was doing right now or would he allow him to help his company for the sake of Anna?

the truth is, Anna had been independent for long now. she forgave her brother but she doesnt want to get involve with him or their family. he knows that Anna has been keeping secrets from him, but he respects her as a wife and as a woman only wanted a simple life. and he was chosen to give that simple life she wants.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Rina, let me explain!!!", Inoe was chasing her outside the del Fierro mansion while she refuse to listen to anything what he says. she dont think he has to believe him anymore. "Rina... will you please stop? please...", and caught her hand finally.

Rina: what!?! tell me why i should stop!?! dont expect me to listen to your excuse or lies!
Inoe: im not lying to you-
Rina: oh yeah, you're right. you're not lying... because the truth is you're going to marry my sister!-

"she's right... you better stop see her now or should i say, you better stop seeing my sister now", Daniella interrupt them. she hate to admit it... and hate to see this kind of scenery. she wanted to get what she had lost. Andre.

Inoe: you still call her sister??? even if its obvious that she hated you all these years-
Daniella: you're wrong. however, i hate to see this kind of scenery. i was expecting that my sister would cheer me up after what happened to me? i was used by someone whom i trusted- right, didn't you told him that we're gonna get married? i saw my sister's reaction after you said-
Rina: will you stop it now! Andre didn't used you-
Daniella: i know...
Inoe: what?
Daniella: because we used each other. he wasn't the one who was just using me. i allowed him to use me so that you can have him and i can have Inoe.
Rina & Inoe: what?
Daniella: that was the real case. he's done with his job, he did everything for me to be happy. i just sympathize him because you can't love him back!- (pak!)

Rina slapped Daniella's face. she didn't regret it but might as well that the person she wanted to be her sister what she just said. she never thought that Daniella would go this far. "think about what you have just said... you're not just selfish and numb... you're ruthless"

"Rina...", Inoe called her name.

"i have decided already, Inoe...", Rina said to him. she look at Daniella and to him "you should start learning how to love my sister...", she said as she was about to go back inside. Daniella was still stunned from what she did to her. before Rina get back inside she looked onto her sister. "i know you loved him and it can't compare to the way i loved him before..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andre was all alone at the gazebo, he can't help himself but think what kind of happiness he felt before. thinking about Daniella makes him crazy and though he's aware that she can't love him back, he who was the one whose hurt most. he didn't bother to turn on the lights of his house, the private rest house where they last stayed. however, tomorrow this rest house will belong to someone else.

he decided to sell it before he goes back to America.

the person who wants to buy this rest house, he wonders if she'll appreciate it if he leaves it to her. it bothers him a lot recently when he decided to give up this rest house.

"sign it..."

Inoe couldn't dare sign the documents for his marriage along with Daniella. Carlos grew impatiently especially when he found out from Danilo that Daniella took a short vacation.

alone with his father in his office, Inoe still dont want to sign the papers not until Daniella arrives.

Carlos: why cant you just sign it as im going to give those documents to Danilo to follow up the his daughter's SIGNATURE.
Inoe: (for hours he had been thinking if what's gonna happen with his marriage. he can't just marry her because they both know they dont love each other and the fact that he loves Rina. but rather focusing on how his relationship will work again with Rina, he needed to figure out something on how to stop this marriage.) so you're gonna give the papers to him?
Carlos: yes. do you have any idea when will Daniella comes back?
Inoe: i was about to ask... i'll try to reach her and if she doesn't call me back in 2 days, i'll sign the papers and do whatever you want.

yes. he figured out something finally, but the deadline that he gave to his father... would it be crucial?

for hours Andre had been ignoring the phone call of his father. as he was about to turn it off, suddenly Rina's on the line. he dont know if he needed to answer...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daniella was in the middle of the road. she's not planning to escape from her father or to Inoe. besides this is what she wanted in the first place. however, she needed time to spend alone without bothering her. she wanted to forget what she wanted for awhile.

Rina on the other hand decided to live a life without Inoe or can she even try to forget him??? but first thing's first, she needed to settle something as if something inside of her not to give up... and she needed to talk to Andre to ask him sincerely if what he feels for Daniella.

Andre: why do you wanna meet me?
Rina: i just want to make things clear...
Andre: what is that?
Rina: it seemed like i hurt her.
Andre: aren't you the one should feel that?
Rina: she hurt me too. worst is... she never tried how i care much about her.
Andre: does she know about us?

she didn't answer. that was the reason why she slapped Daniella. "where is she right now?"

Rina: i dont know and i dont care where the hell she went.
Andre: its the first time i heard this from you.
Rina: what do you expect me to feel?
Andre: enrage
Rina: what?
Andre: can you give this to Aunt Anna? (he gave the letter to her.)
Rina: what's this?
Andre: dont open it. i rather want your mom to read it.
Rina: why all of a sudden you're concern about my mom? Daniella's your problem.
Andre: she's not a problem anymore. didn't she mentioned that my job's done.
Rina: yeah, she mentioned it... is that mean you want her to marry Inoe!?!
Andre: you love him, right?
Rina: what kind of question is that... of course i!- i...
Andre: you love him and you both hate me and Daniella for doing this?
Rina: if you love her, why do you let her do this?... the reason why i am like this is because of her and now im starting to hate her... maybe im also starting hating you.
Andre: if you hate her that much and you thought she stole Inoe from you, why dont you come up with a plan to make Inoe come back to you.
Rina: 'you thought'??? what's that supposed to mean?... and no, im not gonna planning to get back with Inoe. they're bound to marry because-
Andre: because of our family. Carlos, Danilo... because of the deal. not because Daniella wanted to marry him.

"listen... why dont you just follow what you feel. you also have to fight for it. that's the answer you wanted from me", Andre has to go and didn't want to continue this conversation.

"then why can't you fight for her... i know you love her", Rina said as she finally realize what answer she needed. but she also wanted Andre to fight.

"im leaving now. bye, cuz", he turn around and walk away from his cousin.

--TBC

nikki1786

LizQuen
"i know you're listening... you dont have to answer my call right now if you dont want to...", Inoe decided to leave a voice message to Daniella who hasn't been answering his calls for days. why she couldn't answer? she's supposed to if she needed to speak with him about their wedding. but what she would want to tell him anyway if she already got what she wanted in the first place.

no. she dont wanna listen to him saying that he loves Rina, even if he would say that... does it really matter to her? she's rather expecting somebody to say that. however, she remembered Rina slapped her for the first time. it hurts and she could tell that Rina doesn't love Andre after all. and it hit her when she knew what her true feelings for Andre.

"you leave all of a sudden...", she whispered while tears falling down her face. "now, i dont know where to find you..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Andre..."

Andre got carried away when someone just called his name entering his private territory. it was just Sally after all, but he couldn't find any reasons to ask her. she's the only one who knows how he feels at the moment.

Andre: what makes you come here to see me? didn't you took a leave for work just to be with your man?
Christopher: dont worry, im with her right now.
Andre: as expected... it seems like you two can't be separate now.
Sally: we just got married.
Andre: i wonder how will dad react if he finds out.
Sally: he'll never be...
Andre: but isn't better if he finds out?
Christopher: if he finds out, there's no way he can separate us again.
Andre: (he bluntly smile. he certainly want to congratulate the two.) you sure know how to protect my sister now...
Christopher: it took me years how to get back with your sister.
Sally: eh? i didn't know that... did you have to train just to get me back?
Christopher: why of course... because i met end up fighting your brother.
Sally: (she smiled.) by the way, we came here to discuss something.
Andre: what is that?
Sally: before we could start, can we turn on the lights. you do really know how to sulking around.

even in the dark, Andre could tell that this discussion seem to be important since Christopher's holding a briefcase. he get up from the couch and turned on the lights.

but when he turned on the lights, both Sally and Christopher pointed the gun at him. he didn't expect that he would be cornered by his own sister and his old friend. then his old man appeared right infront of him.

"dad..."

"thank goodness you showed up...", Inoe said when Daniella made it into their secret meeting place. both of them were not fine, both eyes were swollen from last night. she knew he cried for something he doesn't want. he doesn't want her.

"i finally made up my mind...", she said.

Inoe: so you just want to think it over.
Daniella: yes.
Inoe: then what now? are you going to sign the documents?
Daniella: yes. did you brought the papers?

Daniella signed the marriage contract for both of her and Inoe. he did the same and this they have to face in the future. she becoming the future Mrs. del Fierro-Sandoval and Inoe who agreed to take over both companies based on what his father really wanted.

"we dont love each other... but we need to bear it in a little awhile for now", Inoe said and left her after she signed the papers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Belinda gathered all the investigations from working in Sandoval Enterprise. she came back with these investigation and found out that her boss in his hideout. but he sure knows how to leave all the information of what he does when he worked in del Fierro Company.

like a diary, she didn't expect that her boss would fell in love like this. and now, she dont know how would her other boss would feel if she finds out what Andre had been through.

she called her right then...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daniella decided to go back home, after all nothing would change if she has to think it over and over. also she and Inoe going to marry anyway.

Danilo: where have you been!?! (but she ignored him and went straight to upstairs.) Daniella...
Daniella: i signed the marriage contract already.
Danilo: then why are you acting like that!?!
Daniella: what do you expect me to show you? happy?
Anna: Danilo, stop it already...
Danilo: but she always show this manners infront of us.
Anna: Danilo, that's not thee problem anymore. we have other problems to discuss than this.
Daniella: you're right. Anna, for the first time you did something to care about. i hope to see more of that so that dad will stop interfere my life-
Anna: Daniella! dont talk like that to me or to your father. because you dont even know what's happening!
Daniella: you're right again. i guess i dont know what's happening in this house because i've always been chased out.

before Danilo could yell again, she went straight and lock herself inside her room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"are you happy now!?! after what you did to me and to my family... my daughter shouldn't act this way if you didn't do this to my family!", Danilo yelled Carlos over the phone.

Carlos: didn't you know that i planted a bomb at your so called home?
Danilo: what!?!
Carlos: don't worry it stopped just a few minutes ago...
Danilo: why you-
Carlos: if your daughter didn't signed the contract, she might wont see you right now.
Danilo: why are you doing this? i thought you were my friend-
Carlos: there's no such thing as friendship between us, Danilo. i used you all these year and now i am desperate for you to give me your power because i just need to defeat someone.
Danilo: who?... Antonio. he didn't do anything to you i just wonder why you have this grudge with him all these years.
Carlos: you dont get it do you? he's our enemy and you almost put my efforts in vain if you let his bastard son welcome to your family.
Danilo: i dont know what you're up to at this moment, Carlos. however, i dont want you to involve me into this. i dont have grudge with the de Yulo Corporation-
Carlos: but i do have. if you're my friend you should have lent me your power a long time ago. i just hate the fact that you agreed with that old man to let his son go.

Danilo was speechless. he just did the right thing because the investigations proved Andre innocent and the one who did that forge documents was Carlos. he who trusted Carlos all these years was a big mistake. and now, he's nowhere to go because he's in Carlos hands to control him.

Anna saw her husband feared with something. all these years she lived her life quietly away from her family, to her brother Antonio. but it seems like the family where she grew up, she needed to face this after all. she couldn't let her family put in danger if Carlos is the enemy after all.

"honey... tell me what happened", she asked.

"i dont know... i dont know anymore. but it was too late for me to realize that i've been dealing with a demon. now my daughter's in their hands... i dont know what will happen in the future"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 days later...

Carlos showed up to Danilo's residence, along with him is his son Inoe. and brought a few gifts, Danilo why he's doing this to his family. the last time they had the conversation was a threat and now he showed up with a smile. he even bought a wedding gown for his daughter who doesn't look happy.

Inoe on the other hand couldn't do anything but to follow his father's wish. he announced the date of their wedding and didn't expect that it would be too early. he also prepared a media for the announcement of their wedding, Danilo wanted to reveal the truth infront of the media but he couldn't do it since Carlos planted another bomb inside the conference meeting.

he's even willing to risk his life and Danilo's life infront of the media. the threat only made it worst and his daughter had no idea about it. she just agreed to what Inoe says.

Anna's just wise enough not her daughter Rina to get involve in this, that's why she allowed Rina to go abroad by using her power as part of the de Yulo clan. however, she couldn't let her family be in trouble like this... especially Daniella whom she knows will suffer later on if this wedding will push through.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"i will tell you now, i will marry because of my father's condition..."

"i know that... i can tell from the very start"

"im glad you're transparent just like me..."

"let's just say that we both understand the situation we have right now..."

"the person i love... she's gonna marry tomorrow"

"so you're going to stop it?"

"i dont know..."

"you should have figure what to do a long time ago..."

"i dont know if i can stop the wedding..."

"do you need my help?"

"can i even trust you?"

"yeah... if you must"

on the other hand, someone's getting worst. but if Andre needed to stop the wedding then he need someone's help. he can't let Daniella marry Inoe after all. and this woman whom he'll marry in the future, he dont know if he could trust her but he had no choice. his sister and Christopher is also his enemy just like his father. they couldn't let him go just to stop the wedding. the worst is his father wants to marry this woman who will help her.

--TBC

nikki1786

LizQuen
the wedding day...

"you can't back out now...", Carlos said when he came to see his son inside the room. Inoe was done and already wore his white suit. he didn't say anything to his father but rather walked out on him, he dont wanna talk to him. but Carlos couldn't help himself smiling since all his plans succeeded.

at the other room, Daniella couldn't help crying while watching herself on the mirror. wearing a wedding dress but the man she wanted to marry isn't the person she love. how she wished Andre was the person whom she's going to marry.

while the other guests waiting at the church, Inoe went to see Daniella.

Inoe: Daniella...
Daniella: Inoe...
Inoe: are you ready?
Daniella: i'll be ready soon...
Inoe: im going ahead now. everybody's waiting at the church now.
Daniella: i know...
Inoe: (before he leaves, he wanted to make sure how's her condition) Daniella... i... i just wanna say that im sorry from what i did...
Daniella: no, dont apologize. i understand you...
Inoe: can you bear it for awhile?
Daniella: i can bear it as long as you keep your promise.
Inoe: i promise. as soon as we head to our honeymoon, im going to meet your sister-

"so, it's really your wedding day now...", Sally suddenly appeared infront of them. they dont know how she sneaked in their mansion. but knowing Sally, she's more than just a CEO's daughter of a de Yulo family. a spy...

Daniella: Sally... how-
Sally: dont worry i just came here to see that the fact today is your wedding day.
Inoe: if you're not going to leave, im gonna call our guards.
Sally: i wont be long... so don worry too much, Mr. Sandoval.
Inoe: did Andre told you to come here.
Sally: no. actually he doesn't know that im going to meet his lover. right, Daniella?
Daniella: in case you dont know... nothing... Andre and i are nothing... but... enemies.
Sally: that's another fact between our families. but im glad to hear that from you. at least you're taking that word for your family.
Inoe: leave now!
Sally: i will... because right now i dont wanna miss my brother's flight. just so you want to know, Andre got married yesterday. today they're going to leave for their honeymoon. in two hours, they'll leave and i should leave now. i just came here to see her... oh well, congratulations!

as she left them, Daniella couldn't find any answers to speak. this is an unexpected news that she received at her wedding day. the wedding that she and Inoe planned ruined...

"Daniella..."

"Inoe, i want to be alone for awhile..."

"i can't. the wedding starts soon and we should be there by now"

"but-"

"the mass's not going to be long. then you can go after the wedding's done"

"but i have to see him"

"im going to let you see him but you need to cooperate to this plan first..."

"please... please... Daniella, please...", Inoe begged. he dont want his plan to be ruin, though he wanted to help her. he can't just let her go right now.

"fine... but after the mass. im going to see him. right now, i just needed to call him to make sure that he wont go anywhere..."

Inoe agreed and let her call Andre.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andre end up not stopping Daniella and Inoe's wedding. he was packing his stuff and get ready for his flight. he's going to meet up with Georgina at LA as their wedding will be up soon.

suddenly his phone was ringing and seeing the caller's name...

"hello..."

Daniella arrived at the church together with Inoe and soon the wedding starts. taking their vows and make people believe especially their family who expects a lot from them. after taking their vows and wore the wedding rings sign as they're an official couple, Inoe told the driver immediately to let Daniella drop by at the nearest bus station.

as she arrived at the bus station, she didn't mind wearing her wedding dress while took a ride of a bus. she had no time to change.... it'll be too late if she's still gonna change.

Andre was waiting... he postponed the first flight and took a night flight if he must. this time he couldn't let this slip and wanted let Daniella know how much he loved her. he wanted to save what kind of relationship they had.

most of all he wanted her to be his wife.

few hours later...

Andre was sitting at the seashore and soon someone called his name. "Andre..."

---THE END

nikki1786

LizQuen
the story wont be in vain.... with its sequels... to find out the answers of their lives.
Andrea who can't remember their past...

Andre who plans to move on and yet he couldn't forget the person he loved.

click the poster:

is still there a chance for Daniella and Andre to meet?
how long will people try to get them apart?