Tempted To You [THE END] ::7-D::

nikki1786

LizQuen
GASP i thought she was going to marry Andre in the trailer....gasp it's going to be Inoe?!
yes, she's going to marry Inoe and im still working on how Rina's character would get the sympathy. but since its Daniella and Andre's love story, like i said there's a twist.

for the character who just showed up, Sally and Toper. there are also interesting characters as they were past lovers, but meant to be enemies now. im still working out their scenes of how they'll kill each other. LOL

new character, Georgina Villaflor[click the name to see the picture.] will play Andre's love interest... and even if they're so in love with each other, he dont know why he could see Daniella's image from Georgina.

nikki1786

LizQuen
"who are we waiting?", Rina asked Andre as they were sitting at the de Yulo Hotel. until now, she couldn't believe that she's with Andre right now. Daniella was able to allow Andre to accompany her because he wasn't busy at all and as expected from someone like Daniella... she's able to finish her work for a day and all she needed to do is to meet up with other clients.

she never seen Andre being so serious like this for. speaking of de Yulo Hotel, everybody knows that he's the illegitimate son of great Antonio de Yulo. and now, she wondered why Andre has to work in their company.

Andre: i thought you wanted to meet the client that i am about to introduce you.
Rina: dont tell me that-

"hi... brother", Sally came and she gave her brother a peck kiss on the cheek. right after she greeted her brother the waiter offered her a seat. "what's up?"

Andre: i think Rina's still not aware about the hotel auction...
Rina: what hotel auction?
Sally: right...
Andre: i would like you to meet Katrina... she's-
Sally: she's one Danilo Hans del Fierro's daughter now, though i've always known that Daniella is the real one.
Andre: Sally-
Sally: you should refer me as Miss Cassandra Lyn de Yulo.
Rina: wait... i dont understand. Andre, what am i not aware of?
Andre: del Fierro and Sandoval just signed up for the hotel auction.
Rina: hotel auction? you mean this hotel.
Sally: ah, yes... one of de Yulo's properties such as this hotel will be in auction.
Rina: why?

Sally started to explain the facts about de Yulo's plan about selling their company, its because soon they'll have the rebirth of de Yulo's legacy. rebuilding its own company as it had been years since the company fallen along time ago, with the rebirth of de Yulo, they had to sacrifice their other properties.

on that point, Rina haven't understand of Sally's explanation. she had no clue even a bit of why the sudden decision and one of the greatest hotel attractions in their country will be auction. to rebirth, she dont know where to put her understanding. the only thing she knew is that de Yulo is still one of the most powerful company in their country and meeting Cassandra Lyn de Yulo whom Antonio's daughter is a great opportunity.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"meeting your client... isn't he good golf player?", Inoe asked Daniella as they were about to go home. she accepted their client's invitation to duel with him in playing golf in next 3 days.

Daniella: he is... that's his main sport and if it means duel, it means we need to win.
Inoe: but he's a client, shouldn't we let him win?
Daniella: you talk as if you're confident that you're going to win against him.
Inoe: im just saying that i also play golf too...
Daniella: but he's a good one. he even entered to some tournaments before, so it means we need to win against him.
Inoe: if we defeat him, we might not get his deal.
Daniella: our deal is if he wins he'll cancel the deal. if we win, he'll give his 30% share to our company.
Inoe: its a good deal then if we get to win against him.
Daniella: but speaking of that, we need our companions. so Andre and Rina should come to join us. im sure he'll be glad to meet them... especially Rina.

Inoe dont understand why Daniella said that, why would their client would be interested to Rina anyway? for some reason, its better way if Andre and Rina wont come... but if their client would possibly interested to Rina, he'll need Andre's help then.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hours had passed, day turned night.

Andre turned off his phone so that Daniella couldn't reach him, its been a long day for him. he needed to drop Rina home after work and the whole day he didn't see Daniella's face somehow... he was staring at the ceiling and her image appeared.

of course he doesn't miss her.

"1... 2... 3...", after counting the phone suddenly ring and Sally answered it. Andre stared at his sister who was talking to someone over the phone and when she mentioned the general's name.

at the pier, 50 smugglers were captured by the group of police and the SWAT team came to cleared the area and along with the giant wooden boxes, the police found the imported weapons and illegal drugs that was about to export.

"sir, the witness wants to talk to you... she's at the other line", the police said to the private investigator. he gave the phone to him.

"Miss Cassandra... how are you?"

"how did you know my name", she asked.

"let's just say that i want you to witness everything that i have done..."

"what?"

"Sasa... if you dont mind. we can meet anytime you want...", he said.

he hanged up the phone and just as that, Sally was in shocked as the investigator called her nickname "Sasa". the fact that no called her like that even her father... and the one who gave that nickname to her was none other than but Christopher.

---Chapter 4 is next.

if the grammar is so wrong forgive me... im drunk, tired as i just returned from beach outing.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Chapter 04

even if she enjoyed Inoe's company awhile ago, she dont know why she could feel the aura of being a loner when she's at home. and she only the memory of Andre what's left inside this whole room. however, she then found herself typing a message for Inoe. telling him that she did enjoyed his company.

right after she sent the message, she tried to call Andre. it was out of reach and no matter how many times she called, it was still the same.

the next day, Andre left a note on her desk telling him that he's done with some of the documents and so he decided to accompany Rina. after working, she shouldn't be expecting for him to come back in the office because he'll be attending somewhere. which wonders her even more if where he'll be going?

however, the message ends of she should let herself focus of getting Inoe's attention.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"what!?! how did it happened? we've been secretly doing our negotiation there for a year now and you tell me that it suddenly got raid!?!", Carlos scold one his men who successfully escape from the raid. one of his men reported to him right away about what happened last night.

Carlos had figured out if how it was discovered and he came up with a thought that someone's really spying to them. he give his message to his other men that had been caught and he was totally getting paranoid as he can't let the police discovered that he was the leader...

he called Toper whose at the other office.

Carlos: i think someone's spying.
Toper: exactly...
Carlos: do you have anything in mind? im sure those spies is one of Antonio's men.
Toper: i've research that Antonio has been bed ridden for months and its one of the reasons why he's out of the country because he's ill.
Carlos: i hope he dies. Toper, bring this message to them (referring to his men that has been caught from the raid last night.) tell them that i'll handle the needs of their family as long as they keep their mouth shut. i just can't let them ruin my business and the only person i can entrust this at the moment is you.
Toper: when do you plan to tell Inoe about this matter?
Carlos: i already have plans for him. investigate him too...

and now, his son is giving him a headache. he wanted del Fierro company and the only way to get that is to let his son marry Danilo's daughter. but other than, Carlos was so disappointed about what happened at the pier last night.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

it was just an ordinary day, meeting clients... work... revising some project proposals... releasing the fix amount budget for the project proposals.

Inoe couldn't focus to his work, talking to the client and because Daniella said that Rina's with Andre again. to think that she was okay now that someone accompanying her, but Inoe's being uncomfortable each day.

Inoe: who are you trying to call?
Daniella: Andre... we haven't talk since yesterday and i haven't told him about the golf for tomorrow.
Inoe: i see...
Daniella: (she sighed.) im very he turned off his phone right now. i can't even call Rina too...

he speed dial Rina's number and it appears that Daniella was right. she was out of reached, not to mention last night she only received a message from her, telling that she'll be busy and this is exactly she was saying.

meanwhile, Andre and Rina hanged out with Sally who wants to stroll around the mall. she wonder if its part of her duty, but Sally was a client and Andre's sister after all.

for some reason, she could see the closeness of the two siblings. now, thoughts running to her mind... questions that she lately only realize. if Sally and Andre are siblings, how come the father haven't accept Andre? why would Andre have to taste a bitter life of a being an illegitimate? but de Yulo still runs in his blood... he's no mere half, its just that it happens that his mother didn't marry Antonio.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it was getting dark and Sally reminded him secretly that they needed to meet in Baguio City this weekend. he dropped Rina home and it was clearly working relationship between them. when he meet her clients, they didn't have time to chatter up on a certain topic that would forget about work.

he turned on his phone and tons of messages came from Daniella. he sighed with a diss, he was tired now... and this woman needs him for no reason again. but this will change until he sees her again, something magnetic between him and Daniella that couldn't resist.

she opened the door as he finally arrived to her condo.

Andre: what now?
Daniella: why did you turned off your phone the whole time?
Andre: i was working...
Daniella: working??? Andre, you're my personal assistant remember? you should be attentive sometimes with your phone.
Andre: okay... is that all?
Daniella: are trying to piss me even more?
Andre: im not... i dont know what's your problem, im just doing my job.
Daniella: your job is to be with me... not with her-
Andre: wait... what?
Daniella: what im trying to say-
Andre: here you go again... being nonsense. i thought you want to steal Inoe from Rina and that's what i am trying do right now.

he didn't follow her from the kitchen and just took a seat at the living room. she was at the counter, preparing a dinner for two. "no need to prepare... im not hungry...", he said.

Daniella: (she's disappointed even more.) its not yours. im hungry... anyways, tomorrow you and Rina aren't going to meet clients but rather go with us to play golf. it doesn't matter if you two dont know how to play golf.
Andre: alright... (he stood up from the couch.) is that all?
Daniella: wait? you're going now?
Andre: yeah... i have to go-
Daniella: wait... wait... you just can't go...
Andre: i thought that i just have to report to you-
Daniella: but- but... but you just can't. i... i thought its already understood that you... you-
Andre: you what?

she approached him, heading towards the magnetic field between makes her coming more even closer to him. and all she wanted was for him to stay. "...i ...i just thought that you're going to stay here. i mean after all i... i..."

Andre: i what? (she was right infront of him, pressing her body against him.) Daniella, you're not tempting me, right?
Daniella: i am... i dont know if you're.
Andre: im controlling it as much as possible and i believe a man like me should respect you.
Daniella: (it was understood, he dont wanna do it with her because there lots of reasons to say.) fine... its fine with me if we dont do it. at least i know that you respect me. but if i say can you stay here tonight, would you respect my decision? i want someone beside me and i am asking you to stay...

he could see to her face that she wants him to stay. but the least she understands what he was trying to say then he would grant her request. a request to stay and he needed to learn how to control himself even he's with her. to be able to practice this kind of feeling that makes them tempted, he asked her to let him rather sleep at the other room while she sleeps inside her room.

but in the end, they just couldn't help it, especially to Daniella. she went to the room where he sleeps, no matter how much Andre wanted to control himself... it just cant especially if this how close Daniella to him.

when he pretended to sleep, he felt her hands crawled to his chest and embrace it. later they look into each other's eyes, trying to read what's on their minds. "i can't sleep... can i sleep here with you?"

he kissed her forehead, down to her nose, then to her lips. brushing by his lips. she felt his warm breath and it comforts her even more as she was asking for more, but he stopped right after when he kiss her lips.

Andre: like i said... we can't.
Daniella: i know...
Andre: you can sleep here with me as i was starting to control myself.

and the only thing he can do is to embrace her. they both know that they could feel how arouse he was, as he was embracing her so tightly and wanted to control himself even more.

---TBC

maichi

sarNie Hatchling
OMG!!!! I never knew this side of Daniella before!! I hope that u update it sooonnn!!! It is sooo good!!! :) :wub:

nikki1786

LizQuen
she woke up and found herself alone in the bedroom, she thought he left her until she heard a sound from the bathroom. she gets up and as she opens the door of her bathroom, there she saw him beneath the smoke glass taking a shower. he holds the grip and turned off the shower and opened the smoke glass sliding door.

watching her, watching him. whose freshly got out from the shower, he went to the lavatory and was looking for her shave. while she was standing near at the doorway. and when he found one, he took it and never asked her permission no more. she was still looking at him from the mirror, he turn around and look at her "what?"

Daniella: nothing... its just that seeing you being naked like this makes me feel like... (she gets the towel and wrapped onto his waist. she could feel and almost touch his manhood, and yet she wasn't scared.) i wanna grab some sashimi.
Andre: why dont you take a shower now and maybe we could grab some japanese food on our way to the golf club. you dont want us to be late right?
Daniella: (parted from him and walks away) geez... how insensitive.
Andre: im not. you just need to start learning of how to control yourself or else you'll fall.
Daniella: fall for what? i will never fall for you, okay... i just want you... that's all. isn't the same goes for you?
Andre: yes... i want you-
Daniella: then why you need to control yourself. we can do it whenever we want as long as we know how to separate the things we want from the things we do love.

was she even lecturing him? he asked himself while looking at her. it would be sounded so funny if she'll tell him how selfish of him of not sharing his body with her. she closed the sliding door and get showered, after shaving he thought about what she said. one thing he had in mind only is that he wants limit himself and controls himself of not getting tempted.

thus, he dont think he'll be able to control himself since Daniella has the power to call his attention. awakening his senses, a kind of feeling that he just can't refuse and in the end he always get tempted of wanting her so much.

he opened the sliding door and as Daniella looked at him, he takes off the towel and finally entered the shower room to be with her. she felt his embrace, then they both felt as they were willing to give themselves to each other.

his lips run to her neck down to her breast, everytime he do this she just can't control of wanting him even more. on that moment she would let herself be, letting him to take her whole self to him. though everytime his kisses explored to her body, some thoughts run to his mind, wanted to ask her so much if how does it feels kissing by him. because he knew somehow that wanting wasn't just enough.

he stopped when she was about to get that kind of sensation, he got bothered by the thought of more than wanting her. he knew that he was getting to the point of the right answer. but he dont want to and because he dont want that kind if feeling, he was afraid that his hate might replace of some confusion.

Daniella: what's wrong? why did you stop?
Andre: i can't do it...
Daniella: why?
Andre: i just can't. im thinking to many things and i even have great plans more than having sex with you.
Daniella: what plans? (he let go of her and got out of the bathroom.) hey! where are you going?
Andre: im going to prepare breakfast... just take a shower and i'll wait for you outside.
Daniella: wait-

it was too late to stop him, he got out of the bathroom. she dont know why in the middle of their sex, he stopped and left her. she can't read his mind and if only she could, she maybe did something more just to please him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"i knew it... maybe the reason why i can't concentrate is that maybe you were calling after all...", he said when he picked up his phone as his sister was calling. Andre got out of the bathroom and before he could think anything else that would make him crazy the fact that he can't control himself whenever he's with Daniella, he was glad that his sister called.

Sally: i've been calling for awhile. i just called to invite you for breakfast.
Andre: breakfast? you know i can't right?
Sally: i know you're up to something with Danilo's daughter but i think its too early to get to work so why dont you join me?
Andre: well, i am actually here at her condo and she's awake, so i dont think i can go there to have breakfast with you...
Sally: oh... so now you're telling me that you've bee hooking up with her.
Andre: Sally...
Sally: Brother, you're now doing something that i dont know.
Andre: i dont have time to explain to you.
Sally: so tonight at Baguio you'll tell me, right?
Andre: i dont think i can come tonight (he sighed and realized that he his schedule to meet up with his sister at Baguio.) im going to play golf with her today and we'll be meeting some her clients.

at the terrace, it took so long for him to stay there as he was talking to Sally. Daniella got out of the bathroom and saw him talking someone over the phone, at afar she could see how he was seriously talking to someone. it made her curious for some reason.

but she almost forgot, she had to act like she's mad at him, but she was indeed mad. he left her at the bathroom just like that, it felt like he doesn't like her and though it was shallow to make such a reason. she still wondered why he stopped awhile ago.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Inoe, what's up?", Rina asked Inoe whom she bumped into the office. he was early just like her, but he knew she always comes early in the office. she wasn't expecting to see him though since she knew he'll be busy hanging around with Daniella.

Inoe: i came to see you... where are you going?
Rina: im going to meet up with Andre. he said that we're going to meet his sister today.
Inoe: his sister? you mean Cassandra Lyn de Yulo
Rina: yeah... anyways, did you see them?
Inoe: who? Daniella and Andre? im going to meet them at the golf club because we're going to some the clients there.
Rina: but i thought Andre-
Inoe: he couldn't with you in short because he had to be at the gold club too...

then her phone suddenly ringing and it was Andre at the other line. "hello... Dre... yeah... i see... ye-yeah... he's with me right... he was just telling about the three of you going at the golf club...", Inoe was looking at his girlfriend. he dont know why it seemed like Rina's being comfortable talking with Andre and for some reason he couldn't deny the fact that he hate that kind of closeness already.

she hang up the phone when their conversation just ended, then her attention got back onto Inoe.

"i believe im gonna come with you as well. Andre said that Sally might want to meet us at the golf club as well... let's go?", Rina had her stuff already and it made him understood that her closeness with Andre is strictly an officemate relationship only. but why he just couldn't help but jealous?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"hey, are you even listening to me?", Andre asked Daniella who wasn't talking to him since at her place. he was thinking about what happened awhile ago and that was the right thing to do only. even if they want each other's arms, it doesnt mean they have to do it all the time, even if they were tempted... they needed to control that kind of feeling.

the only difference, she doesnt care... and he does because he can't allow this to go somewhere else. it just can't be a plain sex partners.

Andre: Daniella?
Daniella: what!?!
Andre: look at me...
Daniella: i dont want to-
Andre: just look at me. (she kept ignoring him, until he touched her chin.) i said look at-
Daniella: get your hands off- (but he was a beast and he grabbed her face to kiss her.)

it was a long kiss and for sure she respond to his kiss when she gently opened her mouth for his tongue to get inside. she loved how to be kiss like that, a kind of torrid feeling and couldn't breathe for a few seconds. and when their lips parted, she loved how they were needing each other's breath.

Andre: im sorry about what happened awhile ago.
Daniella: you should be...
Andre: i just can't do it because i just thought that we have lot of things to do. we need to pursue our plans.
Daniella: i know but-
Andre: and there's something you should know because i could do it with you...

now he sounded even more serious, they were at the parking lot of the golf club and the clients been waiting for them by now. but his seriousness suddenly became so important to her as if she couldn't miss what she should know about him.

---TBC
it'll be fast pace for the upcoming 2 parts... jealousy scenes and an ATTEMPTED MOVE of Andre to Rina.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Gosh Andre tempts me too much >.< it must be very hard to control themselves. I wonder how it's going to be like with all of them together "hanging out"

OMG i love your siggie Nikki. That drama seems very interesting...are the main characters from Bud Brothers?

nikki1786

LizQuen
Gosh Andre tempts me too much >.< it must be very hard to control themselves. I wonder how it's going to be like with all of them together "hanging out"

OMG i love your siggie Nikki. That drama seems very interesting...are the main characters from Bud Brothers?
when they hangout each other, there'll be terrible jealousy... XD
lol yeah my siggie, they're one of the stars in Bud Brothers... the guy is in Bud Brothers Book 2 and the girl is in Book 3... and the other girl... its her comeback in showbiz after so many years of retiring... XD i used to love her in 90's.

i love this Midnight Phantom story, its revenge romance... :)

nikki1786

LizQuen
i will try to update this weekend but if i cant that means im busy with my MIDNIGHT PHANTOM i can't wait for kidnap scenes this monday and making MVs, then i'll be doing surrealism digital artwork... so... XD hopefully i could update it soon.

nikki1786

LizQuen
she kissed him again and had her lipstick mark on his lips and so she wiped it away gently. Daniella look into his eyes once again. "what is that?", she asked him.

Andre: my sister's coming and you'll soon to meet her.
Daniella: your sister? you mean Cassandra Lyn...
Andre: her name's Sally. that's her nickname. supposedly today Rina and i should meet her at the hotel but you have this urgent change of plan that we should come with you so i decided to invite her to play golf with us at least you could-
Daniella: ok, i understand that you invited her... but there's something you wanna say, right?
Andre: that'll be... once you got to know my sister.

they got out of the car and soon another car just parked right next to their lane, it was Inoe... and along with him was Rina. Daniella was kinda surprise to see them together, realized and hoped that Inoe picked her up.

Daniella: oh, you two are together... (she crossed her arms while looking at them.) Andre...
Andre: i told Rina to come because the client here. let's go, Rina? (he notice that Inoe frowned when he called Rina and she went with her.)
Daniella: great... (she look onto Inoe.) so...
Inoe: let's go...

they got inside at the golf club and met one Daniella's biggest clients. meanwhile, Inoe's eyes can't get off at Andre and Rina's closeness with each other. he was teaching Rina how to play golf and though their game's already starting, he can't concentrate because of what he saw.

Daniella notice how Inoe's being distracted and she gets her binocular to see if what's going on with Andre and Rina. but a familiar woman who just came and gave a peck kiss for both Rina and Andre. if she wasn't mistaken, it was the woman whom she saw last time hugging Andre that at the hotel.

she remembered, Andre said that his sister's coming... does it mean that's her sister whom she embraced last time? was she the one who answered his phone and pretended to be HONEYLACE? its weird that they dont much look alike.

"Daniella, it's your turn..."

"right. coming..."

she got back to their game, it was her turn. she measured the distance by her eyes if how far was goal. she then sway her golf bat and hits the ball. as expected whose the daughter of Danilo del Fierro, the clients were even impress than what happened yesterday.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"i need to see what the company has to offer. you see being a stockholder isn't easy, right brother?", Sally said as she was talking to Rina's offer. Andre's attention wasn't to them but the other people around at cafeteria of the golf club, he look at afar... he could see that it was Daniella's turn to play. even from afar, he could see her smile, the bright face of this flamboyant one. her face that reminds him so much with temptation, but he was glad he always keep his composure not too obvious.

Sally: Andre, who are you looking at?
Andre: them... i told you, Daniella del Fierro and Inigo Sandoval are here to meet with their clients for the same project that we are proposing you. by the time they get finish, you'll soon to meet them and they have their documents with them if you wanna see.
Sally: so... meaning to say, this project needs some big stockholders?
Rina: yes... and we need you Miss de Yulo. (she sounded more like she was pleading, Sally stared at her brother. they both know that she's not the only one who has to decided about this matter but rather her brother, in fact she dont know if she'll approve it. if only her brother wasn't pretending they could end this negotiation right now.)
Sally: mmmmm... i still need to talk to your bosses then. why dont we play now... brother?

the two followed her and they started to play golf at the other area. later, Daniella couldn't concentrate from what she was playing. at afar, they saw Andre and Rina along with their client. if Inoe wasn't mistaking... that would be Cassandra Lyn de Yulo the heiress of the de Yulo company, everybody knows her. even their clients notice who were they looking at.

"oh... if look who's here. the heiress...", their client said.

"yeah... who's with her?", the other one said noticing how the heiress is having a good time playing golf at this moment.

"Daniella, i didn't expect to see this. why Andre and Rina are hanging out with her?", Inoe asked as he didn't expect that Antonio's daughter whom Rina's about to meet.

"it will be a big help if she'll be part as one of the stockholders in our project", Daniella said.

the clients had been waving at afar trying to catch Sally's attention. when Sally was about to hit the ball, Andre notice that someone's waving at them. of course he knows them but they dont know him. he knows whose they're trying to wave at. "Miss de Yulo i think someone's waving at us", Rina said when she also noticed.

Sally: dont mind them... they just want some glimpse of me and because they are probably surprise that i am here.
Rina: you know them?
Sally: yeah... (she doesnt care with those fellow men at afar, she wanted to play and that's what she's here for.) dont mind them... they're just a bunch of fans.

minutes later as they were about to go to see where their ball was going, they're about to get inside to the golf car another golf car just came and the man whose in yellow polo shirt and who waved at them awhile ago approach Sally. along with him was the vice-CEO then Inoe and Daniella who followed them.

"hey... you're going now?"

"i have a name, did you just forgot who i am?", Sally said.

"of course not... Sally. its just that i am surprise that you're here"

"well, im not. now, will you excuse me Mr. Fuentes we're playing here..."

"why dont we play then... all this time you kept rejecting me for a date and we settle this for one last time i wont bother you anymore... how's that?", his mischievous smile can never fool her. she knew how good this man when it comes to this kind of sports.

Andre knew that too and Sally was just playing for fun, she can never compete against him. "fine... and if i win, you bother me anymore. if you win, a date is fine with me...", she said as she was accepting his challenge. "but... 2-on-2".

"great... i'll have Daniella as your competitor. i chose that man to be my competitor", Sally smiled as she was expecting already who will be her partner. this man didn't even notice that its her brother whom he chose to play with them. though the other man frowned when Andre joined them.

for Daniella, she dont know how good Sally is. but she's confident of how she'll defeat her, plus it still bothers her that this woman is actually Andre's sister. she dont know if she has to believe that she is Andre's sister, but she honestly dont like seeing her flirting with Andre or any other woman.

and the game starts.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

though the ladies got more penalty strokes, it still shows that Sally's score is greater than Daniella. it pisses her off but at Sally's level she couldn't compete. she thought that she's better than her, Mr. Fuentes was also disappointed to her because he didn't expect to see Sally would be good in this game.

Mr. Fuentes is also losing because of Andre. this is unexpected from Andre's part as Inoe, Rina and Daniella were surprised that he would be so good and his par scores are much greater than Mr. Fuentes. Daniella thought that if they kept losing, this will might affect their deal because she wanted Mr. Fuentes to be part of the major shareholders for her project proposal.

in the end...

Sally and Andre won.

---TBC

spoilers: the next thing will happen, because of the consequences of the game.
Daniella accepted Mr. Fuentes' invitation to have a private date in an island,
she and Andre will argue because Andre doesn't trust that guy...

this will also reveal Andre's true identity.

nikki1786

LizQuen
days later after the game...

Rina was so happy to when finally Sally signed to their contract and to be able to join as one of the shareholders of Daniella's project. Andre invited her for a celebration, she just heard that Sally gave a penthouse to Andre to thank him after that game. if it wasn't for him, Sally couldn't win against the womanizer Mr. Fuentes.

Rina: Andre! (she called him as he just got out of the elevator, they walk together and to their offices.) how's your day?
Andre: good... how about you? did you received-
Rina: yes, i did... look! (she showed him the documents and it was signed by Sally, but then she scanned the documents and saw another sign.) who's sign is this?
Andre: i believe that's Mr. de Yulo's sign.
Rina: really... i didn't expect that he got convinced, the fact that del Fierro and de Yulo aren't in good terms.
Andre: so you knew about the history of these two companies, huh...
Rina: well, just a little bit. dad told me about it, anyways, i heard about the penthouse... so you're starting to live there now?

Andre didn't answer. in fact, Rina doesn't even know the truth about the penthouse. he owns it even from the very start...

*FLASHBACK*

its not the first that Andre visited this penthouse. he lived for only a few times but he doesn't like living this top of the building overlooking city. not his typical type of scenarios.

Sally felt like she entered a haunted house in a modern way, though the whole interior was clean because her brother hired a caretaker, the room has the aura of uninviting. she sat on one of the couch while Andre went to the kitchen to get some 2 cans of beer.

Sally: this place has the aura-
Andre: dont start... i saved you awhile ago already.
Sally: (she catch the can of beer when Andre to her direction, she then sighs after opening the can of beer.) i really hate that guy. thanks for saving me. it reminded me those all days how he harassed me, if we didn't won the game... i couldn't wait to punch him and he'll never lay finger on me. geez... (she gulped the can of beer, bottoms up.)
Andre: but it would be nice you dated him... then after kill him.

she throw a pillow on him. they had a long chit-chat and had usual bond as siblings, they sure know how to act normal after they've been pretending infront of the other people.

but he ask himself if how long he could pretend, admitting he's loosing his pace for his motives and Daniella's the reason why. he was glad that Sally's there to keep it up. she knows everything about his plans and his goal... Sally kept reminding him about the hotel auction which will within a week from now.

at least within a week, he needed to get back to his real world.

back to reality, Rina was asking him if he was listening to her. asking him if how was the penthouse and how is it look like, how was staying there last night. a sudden getting close with him makes him wonder, but Rina has never change... she's always friendly eversince.

"hey, are you listening to me?"

Andre: yeah i am... well, the penthouse was nice. (he lied.)

its been 2 days already and yet, he haven't stayed in that penthouse yet but rather at Daniella's condo. but his boss wasn't even talking to him even until now. he knows why... but he doesnt want to make it as an issue.

as Rina was heading to her office and Andre's about to go to his boss's office, Inoe just got out of Daniella's office. they were just talking about hanging out tonight until Inoe saw them trying to get more closer.

Inoe: Andre! (Rina and Andre look onto Inoe's direction.) Daniella's looking for you and because of you... we couldn't get Mr. Fuentes to be part of the shareholders.
Andre: wait... are you talking about the game last time? it was just a game, it was between Sally and Mr. Fuentes...
Rina: true... at the end we even-
Daniella: that's not the point! (Daniella got out of her office and heard them talking.) you two knew that Inoe and i are having negotiations with Mr. Fuentes, at least you should have thought of letting him win. because of you two, he change his mind and doesn't want to be part of this project. we need him!
Rina: but-
Andre: but still it maybe unreasonable for you to accuse us just because of that game. that game was purposely for Sally.
Daniella: i dont care... if that game was purposely because of her, but you can't just say that you're not at fault! dammit!
Andre: can you lower down your voice... everyone's looking at you here.

she almost forgot that she already lost her composure and she was scolding them outside of her office where employees of the company witness how mad she was. "i dont care!... just... just get inside to the office. NOW!", she said and headed back to her office while Andre and Rina followed her. but Andre said to Rina that he can handle it and she should go to her office by now.

Rina: Daniella-
Daniella: shut up! (Inoe close the door.) what are you going to do about it, huh?
Andre: i dont know why you have to make this a big deal. even if we dont get Mr. Fuentes to part of the project, we still have Miss de Yulo to be part of it. look... (Rina gave the documents to him and showed it to Daniella.)

in those documents, the heiress of de Yulo company has her signature on those documents. not only being part of the shareholders, but one of the major sponsor for this project. "we're not really expecting for her to join, but she just decided and this only proves that even if without Mr. Fuentes... we can push this project as long as we have her", Rina said.

at this moment, Daniella has no right to argue anymore. its true that de Yulo is a big company and it cant even compare to Mr. Fuentes' company. but it just frustrates her to know that she's losing a good friend like Mr. Fuentes whom she met in the States. its hard to gain a man's trust again and she's aware of Mr. Fuentes' personality.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

later, Daniella remained silent for the whole working hours. she wasn't even talking to anyone nor Andre. Rina got back to her office and before Inoe could go back to his company, he wanted a serious talk to Rina.

Inoe: Rina, can you have minute?
Rina: im busy...
Inoe: (he was watching her go and he hold her arm to stop her.) look, are you mad at me?
Rina: im not.
Inoe: then why aren't you talking to me...
Rina: didn't you see what happened? Andre and i got scold for no reason and do you think i still need to have a chit-chat with you?
Inoe: im sorry-
Rina: why are you apologizing to me? you didn't do anything to me. why dont you apologize to your best of friend. have you forgotten already, Andre was your friend?
Inoe: i know he's my friend, but i didn't mean to talk to him that way. im just figuring out what Daniella said and she has point.
Rina: Andre's working so hard to help me out and to think of it... he was right. we dont need Mr. Fuentes for this project.
Inoe: and what are you trying to say? that im not working so hard for this project, you want me to support your sister and that's what i am trying to do. what about you? you just go hangout with Andre, you dont even try to see what i am doing here for you.
Rina: Inoe, talk to me later if you just realized what have you just said...

she shut door and locked it, she wouldn't want to talk to him this way as he was thinking so wrong about her and Andre. Inoe decided to leave as he doesnt want to talk about this matter anymore, but he expects a better explanation... or he's not just in the position to feel this way.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hours passed by, Andre's couldn't finish the documents to make a summary for this coming conference meeting the day after tomorrow. aside from staring and listening to to the ticking clock that hanged on the wall, at other side of this wall... that woman out there wasn't even talking to him.

meanwhile...

the phone ringed and the secretary informed Daniella that Mr. Fuentes is at the other line. she immediately pressed the button, "hello, Mr. Fuentes... yes... yes... a date... well, i might consider it... oh... i see... okay then... you mean today?... okay, bye... see you...", she hanged up the phone and get ready.

but as she stood up from her chair, Andre was at the doorway of his office. staring at her, wanted to ask if where she's going.

Daniella: im going to meet Mr. Fuentes. he's inviting me for a date.
Andre: i see... so after he didn't successfully got Sally, now you're his target.
Daniella: look, im not dumb trying not to know what you're talking about. what's wrong if i accepted his invitation? jealousy much?
Andre: now you look funny, awhile ago you just scold me for no reason because of that shit man-
Daniella: dont insult him like that, you dont even know him...
Andre: how about you? how much do you know him?

she picks up her bag and leaves as she dont wanna further argue with him. he couldn't stop her from leaving, she was madly pissed over him and though he wanted to make it up to her, it was too late as she left him all alone into this office.

Andre dialed his sister's number.

Andre: Sally, can you please check the transmitter i put to Daniella's car. i wanna know where she's heading.
Sally: why? what happened?
Andre: she's going to Mr. Fuentes...
Sally: okay, wait up... she's heading south.
Andre: call me back if where the car stops.

he gets his stuff inside his office from his jacket to his wallet and sunglasses. then he finally left the building and followed Daniella. grab a taxi to follow if where she was going, his phoned ring again as Sally informed him that she's heading south expressway as she was heading out of town.

---Chapter 5 is next.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Andre save Daniella! Mr. Fuentes seems like someone you can't trust.
I feel bad for Inoe, Rina seems to be giving him the cold shoulder :(

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
yes! i finally caught up ^_^

Andre please save Daniella!!!
somehow Mr. Fuentes sounds like an old perverted guy 2 me lol
i wouldn't want 2b Inoe at tis point lol
oOOo, Andre's id is gonna b revealed...