Tee Jai Rak cast in a new mag!

tinah

sarNie Coma
sorry i dont know the title of this..but credit to Som @ tv3

i love the photoshoot..everyone looks great!..but why is Por and Som not sitting next to each other like the other couple..lol..i also like their style

tinah

sarNie Coma
more pix..credit to Sreymao..the title is "My Trick Love" it goes witht the lakorn..lol

the couples are too cute!..

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
they are looking great. But where is the other casts like P'Woot?

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I love pat's hair!!! lol it grew back really fast or she just have great extensions. Everyone looks great. Thanks for sharing.

lil_pal1302

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the pics. All of them look really nice. I love the one with Pat and Go and also the one with Tah and Mejii the most. They look very cute.

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
I really like Man and Namfon...maybe because i think they're the cutest couple in the lakorn right now. But everybody else looks great as well! :)

Nena

sarNie Elites
THEY SO PRETTY..THEY CUTE TOGETHER...AND THE LAKORN IS GOOD FUNNY..I LIKE PAT...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah they all look cute. but my favorite pix is the pix Man hug Namfon and the group pix that she sat on his lap. they look so cute and close than other couple. i like that they have lots of sweet&cute scenes together in the la korn, they are my favorite couple in the la korn.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing, Tinah. Everyone looks fabulous!! I'm loving the theme. Pat and Por stands out the most. They are HOT!!