[TBS] Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Doko Made mo

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
I kept seeing this drama pop up on my ig feed for awhile now and I heard good reviews about it. So with the whole "staying at home" thing going on I decided to watch it. The thing about most Japanese dramas is that they don't have much episodes. This one only had 10 episodes so it didn't take me that long to finish it. I thought it was cute and light-hearted to watch. If you don't know what to do these days, I recommend this drama and hopefully you'll enjoy it as well.
Synposis:
Nanase Sakura is a 23-year-old rookie nurse. She met Doctor Kairi Tendo several years ago and fell in love with him. To meet him again, she studied hard and became a nurse. After 5 years, she finally meets Kairi Tendo again, but he has a totally different personality than what she imagined. Kairi Tendo, who is 31-years-old, is commonly referred to as the "Devil" at work. He is a level-headed perfectionist and often makes biting remarks to doctors and nurses. Nanase Sakura works hard to receive recognition from Kairi Tendo and she also expresses her feelings honestly to him. Due to her persistence, Nanase Sakura becomes well known at the hospital and she picks up the nickname of the "Warrior. Chick" Meanwhile, Kairi Tendo becomes attracted to Nanase Sakura. (cr. mydramalist.com)

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I finished this a few weeks ago and love it!! The FL is so adorable with her laughs and the ML is quite handsome! I love it is light, fluffy, funny, and super short, get straight to the point. Love it!! I’ll definitely rewatch this again!
Clips of this drama keeps popping up on my feed.