Tax 2006

Muddie Murda

smile...
*pulls out hair*

Tax season.........

=D I dunno mines yet. Hmm Where's my w-2 form. e_e

SarN you crazy mofo! hahahaha but that's all good. Lucky you!

yellow

sarNie Egg
they took over 30% of our income throughout the year and we still owe $30,000... that really SUCK......... :shocked:

dfemc

sarNie Adult
i don't believe in paying taxes. i'm a hardcore right-wing republican. so screw it all. sarn's way is the way to go. :lol:

OnlyU

sarNie Elites
I'm doing mine right now. got a headach already. Last year I got almost $2000 back and this year it's saying I have to pay back like $400 (400 is a lot to me k lol)- I gotta find others to claim and itemize every single little thing. i will have to redue- there no way in hell i'm pay them $400 more- I mean they took enough off me. I might go on welfare next year!!!! :unsure:

LaLa23x23

sarNie Elites
i only had a job for two months (hey im living with my parents and im only 17 lol) it was during vacation.. so yah those two months..im getting 58 bucks back...how saddd...

dee

sarNie Egg
:wavecry: .....I have to payback $1960.00.....*sniff sniff***....i guess its true what they say....the rich get richer and the poor get poorer..... :wavecry:

Muddie Murda

smile...
ALL YOU RICH SARNIES!

GIVE ME MONEY!!

NOW!!!!!!!

ahaha

Didn't realize we had so many rich sarNies... :D :D :D :D

Let's be friends...i mean closer friends ^_^

jk

I just got my w2 today so i'ma work on my tax quick to get it over with and to get my money.

julie

sarNie Egg
i dont kno how much i get back yet .. but did anyone get any "tax" information or suttyn that yur school (college) sent you ? people sed yu get more money if you claim that .. or suttyn like that

OnlyU

sarNie Elites
quick question. I just got my refund back today and it doesn't match what i'm suppose to get. Does anyone know who I can contact or ask why it doesn't match? I did my refund online with Hrblock they're suppose to charge only $19.95 but I'm missing almost $40. help plzz ne1

arissa

sarNie Elites
oh woah...can you really get that much...........I work & go to school full time....and I dont even get that much......... :D I tried to claim all sort of things.....but it doesnt even get me near what Sarn got..... :D BUt maybe next year...I can cliam my kid.......hahahah....then maybe I can get that much.....need to use teh $$$$ to pay for school loans...... :D

julie

sarNie Egg
i only get 200 $$ lol. better than nothin righ ? =]