Tax 2006

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
UP to that much huh LOL...hopefully, it's nothing relating to obstruction of the legal system ahaha :lol:

I am assuming this is a full time job?

I have not done mine yet, still waiting on that W-2 ...it's surely taking its time now <_<

harman

wow Sarn that is alot how many kids do you have?????

wow I wish I get half as much as that but I dont have any kids to claim.....

none3

sarNie Hatchling
Yup me too...I'm still waiting for my W2 tax return form. It should be here by the first week of Feburary..that's what HR told me. I hope it will be here sooner because I need that $ to pay for my Spring 2006 classes for school which is about $1600... :unsure: (taking a deep breath)!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
i cheat the system lol --- i claim 1 child ( my brother -- i clam him 3 year straight) and i have a business loss of - $9,000.. yes, i do have a buisness liesecne :p yup i claim all ya buddies in here -- kind of--> i just use the montly payment i spend on sarnworld as a promotion expense for my buisness .. those dat don't know i pay like $200 so i just told them it dat much x 12 lol for dis host .. so yeah why not put it all in eh o' yeah my internet bill is part of an expense too so i say $100 x 12 . Den there the phone bill and light bill watever dat is use for my business ----> im serious , i even put in travle expense .. and other stuff but one thing for sure i have paper docoment to it soo ...it the right way ! Plus i didn't do it at one of those home tax parparer or a friend refer . I done my tax at Jackson Hiwitt and my dad say i could have make more of i goes to his friend :rolleyes: :rolleyes: prolly 8 or 10 thounsand .. yeah right

natty

Chubs
you guys are all lucky to be getting back.. my bf have been paying for the past 4 years and seems like this year he will pay double what he paid last year..

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
That means he's making money. Haha...lucky you. Where's my sugar momma?!

noungning

Heartless
lol damn sarn share some wealth over here or something... so u actually use this website as a business? what did you get a license for? gosh $7300... mine is more like negative lol!

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
Aww.. I'm going to rob you Sarn.. I only got.. 3400 then I have to pay my school loan which is 1500 then I have to pay for the book... even though it's left from the tution things... I used that to pay for what I borrow so I don't have to pay back later... so I only left about 1000 to spend... :( ..

S

sunflower

huh? y'all get money back? sarn.. how in the world do you claim your bro? ummmm anyone under age and need someone to claim them? hahaha if so.. pm me :loool:

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Sarn...if u went with your dad's friend, whoever, u might actually get back more. Jackson Hewitt, HR Block, all them always charge a fee. And getting back that much, i know they charge a lot more for u.

I'm getting back $4,000.

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
Jackson Haweitt charges alot but you do get alot back going with them.. As for HR block they charges to and sometime you get a little back and something you get alot... But my brother alway do it Jackson and I do my at HR Block....

bugsy

sarNie Adult
darnit...vilasaeng....i'll help you rob sarn. hahaha...jk jk. Aniwaise....I'm soo poor...and i probably wont get much back cause didnt work much. So that means....i BETTER get more financial aid for next year than i did this year! Woo HOo. Hmm...but...just in case anyone wants to share their wealth with me....feel free to pm me...i'll be open 24/7. ^_^

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
me and my husband claim seperate...but together we get about $9000.00 back versus claiming joint we will only get about less or even
paying back

pinkstar

sarNie Egg
wow, some of you all did your taxes already. I haven't even started mine. don't even have all the papers I'm supposed to get from the bank and school and so forth. but I usually don't get that much back. probably like around a few hundren.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Same here, so many other official documents to wait for...

Iluvnumandoil...that's still a good chunk of money for you and your family to go on vacation to somewhere that rains less than Seattle... ^_^

LostInKaos

sarNie Hatchling
My husband's doing our now as we speak...So far we owe $1000! :shock: That sucks! We even got to claim the house too! But I think we made too much money and it put us in a different tax bracket. He's trying to lower what we owe by writing off business expenses, which isn't much since I just started in October...But I hope that helps *crossing fingers*
Yeah, the lesson is don't make too much money :(