Tawan Ching Plob

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
ERRR... KWANS SISTER IS SOOO PISSING ME OFF... SHE'S SO ANNOYING.. I HATE PEOPLE LIKE HER.. SHE DOESN'T WANT KADE... BUT DON'T WANT ANYONE TO HAVE HIM TOO.. IT'S LIKE COME ON.. CHOOSE ALREADY... ERR.. BUT I WISH THERE WAS MORE CUTE SCENES BETWEEN KADE AND KWAN... DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW MANY EPISODES THERE ARE... SO FAR.. I'VE SEEN UP TO EPI. 45... <-- THATS ALOT OF EPISODES...

der052

sarNie Juvenile
I think Kwan's Mother is a b**tch! No offense, she doesn't even care about Kwan that much when Kwan does so much to her! Does she have a brain?

As for Jin, Kwan's sister! She is just a brat! I don't see anything in her at all! I don't know her purpose in the lakorn!

And Kwan? FIght for herself, she is a little weak!

I really like the lakorn, no offense if I offended anyone.

donna

sarNie Adult
i agree. her sis is such a garden tool! i can't stand her! he finally admits to kwan that he loves her. took him long enough! how stupid and slow can he be? loving this lakorn regardless ;)

SunStar

sarNie Elites
*sighs!

these type of lakorns are the ones i'm most annoyed with... i'm just waiting till the end comes out...

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
It's cuz the lakorn is so short. 30 minute but truthfully it dont feels like 30minute. Cutting the intro and ending feels like it's only 15minutes worth for each episode. Is it me or did they cut out part. In the beginning preview there was a scene that kade kiss kwan on the cheeks at a garden which i saw on ep 45? But i dont see that.

tang071

sarNie Elites
it finally ended yesterday!! omg i was def waiting for that. when the first eps came out i was anticipating the rest and was kinda hooked. but then a lil later the lakorn was blah and it began to drag like forever. i mean first of all its so weird cuz kade is kwan's ex-husband too...urgh gross reminds me of roong kiang dao. and then all of sudden he loves kwan bc they're similar and i dunno how kwan was all lovey with him since she's been acting mean. i dunno there was no character progression or whatever. i'm just happy that its over. also, this lakorn had a lot of great actors but did anyone notice that everyone's acting was dry and bland....

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
makes me think about thai boran lakorn back during nang 12. Where all 12 girls share 1 husband. Hmmm ...

Kwan fell in love with Kade ever since they first met. You see it right away in the first couple of episode. How her facial expression drops from happiness to sadness when Kade saw the sister.

As for kade hmm...according to him...when they first met each other, he said he felt like he has known her all his life. He can be himself with her. He fell for the sister looks and that's about it. Which most guys does anyways. *run and hide* hehehe...

I think they cut out some scenes or something. All the sweet scene betweek kwan and kade that shows on the intro preview never came out. *shrugs* Well it ended onward with a new lakorn right? Anyone know what's airring after this one?

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Kkrystal said:
I think they cut out some scenes or something. All the sweet scene betweek kwan and kade that shows on the intro preview never came out. *shrugs* Well it ended onward with a new lakorn right? Anyone know what's airring after this one?
[post="127264"][/post]​
So is there suppose to be a sequel??? I was waitiing for all the sweet scene, but it never came...... ;)

Calisto

sarNie Hatchling
I'm really annoyed at the episodes-why can't they stick all of them in one epi. It seem longer because of that. I wonder how long is it if it was a normal 1 1/2 hour episode. Anyway, I still like Kade and Kwan think they're cute together and I like her hair even thought it's a wig.