Tawan Ching Plob

Vanida

Save World Save Life
yea me tooo love this lakorn kwan n kade so cute pla got more pretty :D i can't wait to see more scene with kwan n kade

mychen

sarNie Egg
I remember watching this in an earlier version but I didn't quite like the storyline though. Wonder if Kanatana changed bits of it?

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
I also watched the original version with looksorn..I remember the story to be complicated but not sure if the p'ek and n'ek got together at the end..but based on the beginning previews seems like Kantana might have changed it since in the original I remember there were more scene's of the p'ek and the sister.

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
So Kade likes Kwan's sister and they're going to go study aboard together. How the heck is Kade gonna end up with Kwan then cause the preview shows a lot of cute scenes of them together. Will the sister have to marry the mom's brother? Or will something else happen to her? Curious to know how Kade & Kwan are going to get together. Kwan looks pretty in the preview. She must change her style when Kade returns from France. Can't wait to see them get together.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i heard kade and kwan's siter are going to be husband and wife..

Kina

Dubsteppin'
yea seriously...how will they end up being with each other when kade and kwan's sister are together?

and to think about it a second time, i don't like lakorns where p'ek likes the sister of nang'ek and it turns around where the sister hates nang'ek. this is way too outplayed and it gets boring. actually, come to think of it...most thai lakorn's scripts HAVE BEEN outplayed - but sometimes you cant help but watch it, heh.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Amira said:
yea seriously...how will they end up being with each other when kade and kwan's sister are together?

and to think about it a second time, i don't like lakorns where p'ek likes the sister of nang'ek and it turns around where the sister hates nang'ek. this is way too outplayed and it gets boring. actually, come to think of it...most thai lakorn's scripts HAVE BEEN outplayed - but sometimes you cant help but watch it, heh.
[post="111515"][/post]​
That's why they keep on remaking old ones... but i rather have nang'ek sister be evil than be good when they're both after p'ek. Then that just too depressing. I've only seen it done once, and i didn't know who to root for. They ended up having to kill the sister!!! so sad :unsure:

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
I watched up to the part where Kade & Kwan's sister are making plans to go to France together. Kwan & her sister get along really well, except her sister's really bossy and is all up in Kwan's business, being mother-like to her. Now she's sneaking around with Kade but she doesn't seem mean or anything. Wonder if she will die then. I'm thinking she's going to have to marry the mom's brother. It'll just be messed up though if Kade & Kwan's sis live & sleep together and then Kwan ends up with Kade. Still curious how they will end up together.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
daringangel said:
I watched up to the part where Kade & Kwan's sister are making plans to go to France together. Kwan & her sister get along really well, except her sister's really bossy and is all up in Kwan's business, being mother-like to her. Now she's sneaking around with Kade but she doesn't seem mean or anything. Wonder if she will die then. I'm thinking she's going to have to marry the mom's brother. It'll just be messed up though if Kade & Kwan's sis live & sleep together and then Kwan ends up with Kade. Still curious how they will end up together.
[post="111567"][/post]​
We're all dying to know!!!!!!

Someone put us out of this misery!! :w000t:

I find Kwan's sister to be mean towards Kwan..saying kade's not into Kwan cause she's just average..thats mean..especially since Kwan isn't all bitchy that Kade like the sister instead of her when she'd met him first..

Ashbee

sarNie Egg
*Mini spoiler* I'm not sure if you gurls watched up to the part where Kwan's sister left for England yet but for those who didn't see what happens after she left and wants to know what happen next...enjoy the following:*

Kwan's uncle leaves to America first he then meets up Kade's sister in America and they start to go out..they even sleep together...they then start to live together. A little later Kwan's sister is getting ready to leave for England, Kwan at the same time is trying her best to get over Kade by making her self busy with work. Being naive she doesn't think her sister is planning to meet Kade up in England but on the day she dropped her sister off at the airport she sees her sister arm in arm with Kade (I feel so bad for Kwan here). During the time they're in England Kade and Kwan's sister meet up and they even end up sleeping together...she then changes into another person. She's no longer prim and proper she's rude and she disrespects her mother. Her mother gets a call from I guess family friend or someone that's suppose to be watching after Kwan's sister while she's in England that she's moved in w/ her boyfriend. Her family were so shocked and couldn't believe that their daughter had a boyfriend so the mom flies to England and sees that it is true and she's shocked at her daughter she once adored but she likes Kade's personality and doesn't see him as other rich hi-so boys so she's starting to accept that she can't disown her daughter. Her mom then calls her dad to tell him the situation and Kwan overhears everything and now knows that all that she hoped her sister wouldn't do ended up coming true. Kwan's image changed over the years and so have her sister's. Her sister also confronts Kade asking him if she stole him away from Kwan and she was complaining that she doesn't have as much in common as Kade and Kwan do. She starts being a brat saying when is he going to spoil him w/ his riches and how she wants a better life and how he should go into business so he could run his family's business..but that's not what Kade wants he wants to be happy being a photographer and being the w/ the one he loves which is her he even asks her to marry him but being a brat she say's i'll get back at u later (she just wants him to be more well off, i think this is kind of dumb because I don't see how either of em are struggling). Kade also wants to go bak to Thailand but Kwan's sister doesn't want to because she likes life in England more. My tape ended where Kwan is sent to go meet a photographer as part of her job and dun dun dun...that photographer ends up being Kade...and the tape ends there how will he react wen he sees her? and how was the whole situation w/ her sister resovled? we'll just have to keep watching!
*however whoever knows the summary to this lakorn could u please tell us how Kade and Kwan will get together..I'm dying to know and I would really appreciate it..thank u much!*

Calisto

sarNie Hatchling
thanks for the summary..hmm doesn't sound logical how all of the sudden the sister change into a different person and like you said, both kade and her aren't poor either.

anyone know what episode kade and kwan meets again? i'm too lazy to watch the beginning.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Calisto said:
anyone know what episode kade and kwan meets again? i'm too lazy to watch the beginning.
[post="111796"][/post]​
yep they meet in episode 13. Actually more like 12, but that's a cliff hanger. We don't get to find out the reaction til 13.

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
I just finished watching epi 8 last night and Kwan's sister is already bitchy. She's sneaking around and lying. When Kwan told her that she knows about her and Kade, she ask Kwan to lie and cover up for her. Can't believe Kwan did it! Her sister was being so bitchy to her and she was so nice to her sister. I can definitely believe that the sister will dramatically change cause she's already starting to change and she hasn't left Thailand yet. Yea, I can't wait to see Kade and Kwan reunited. Maybe I'll just skip to epi 12 & 13. Don't think I can stand watching the bitchy sister.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
The sister didn't change imo. She's always been passive aggressive towards Kwan. I've seen 15 but I skipped a whole lot of episodes so I might be missing some details. I don't remember the details of the old version either. Kade's dad is going after Kwan's family business, I'm not sure why because I skipped a whole lot. The uncle is a sleaze bag and I think he's going to drive the business into the ground. I'm betting somehow Kade and Kwan get together to save her dad's company. Although that doesn't explain why Kwan has to do it and not the sister.