Tata Young arrogant?

kumpangxruk

sarNie Adult
article link - http://www.dailyxpress.net/2008/03/20/cove...erstory_840.php

video interview clip - http://www.dailyxpress.net/specials/vdo/sh...ar&cateid=8

Just an everygirl

She may be a pop sensation, a sex kitten and someone who likes shooting off her mouth, but Tata Young insists that she really is ordinary, just like you and me

Published on March 20, 2008

Despite Tata Young insisting that she's ordinary and just like one of us, not many people are convinced.

She may be dressed in a plain, grey outfit, but Thailand's top pop star has a confident look in her eyes, one that says, "I shouldn't be wearing this dress."

The Daily Xpress asked her if she encourages women to express their sexuality, the way she does in her performances and videos.

"First of all, I think it's none of my business to judge anybody about the way they are.

"Everybody has their personal character. I respect people the way they are," Tata responds.

"I don't encourage people to be like me. I can't make them feel or be the person I am, because they are not me."

Raised by an American father and a Thai mother, Tata isn't the type of person to keep her mouth shut.

Even her close friend, model Chollada Mekratri says that Tata is a very straightforward person, unlike most Thais.

In fact, she's so straightforward that many people can't handle it. It is a double-edged sword, she says. Critics call her arrogant. But, Tata doesn't feel she needs to change.

"I don't think I am like that of course," she explains.

"I can't make everybody feel the way I want them to feel. The best thing for me to do is do my best with the job I have."

The future's so much brighter

Though Tata's former relationship with tennis player Paradorn Srichapan was much talked about, she prefers to leave it behind.

"I don't really like to talk about the past, because there isn't really anything to talk about. The future is nicer," she responds.

Yes, her romantic future is much nicer. Tata confirms that she will soon be marrying Prem Busarakamwong, the son of a boxing-camp owner.

Tata and Prem had been friends for years before they got even closer while promoting a video that encouraged people to visit the Kingdom after the tsunami. The video.

This year, Tata turns 28, and she says she couldn't be happier.

Read the entire interview at: blog.nationmultimedia.com/lisnaree

By Lisnaree Vichitsorasatra

Daily Xpress

the everyday tata

>> Not the lingerie type: Tata a Pooh bear T-shirt to bed.

>> Not the dieting type: She's into tom yam spicy noodles and can never say no to mango and nam pla wan.

>> Not the adventurous type: While on holiday, she spends her time sleeping and watching movies at home with a large serving of popcorn.

>> Not her first heartbreak: Her heart's been broken a lot of times before Paradorn.

>> Why she loves Prem: 'He's very sweet, very polite... he's got a soft side'.

xtra

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
she maybe a little arrogant........i don't think that she really thinks that she's ordinary like "us", she's probably doesn't want to come out cocky or full of herself.....anyways, thanks for the article^^

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I haven't seen or read many interviews with her so I can't say whether or not I think she's arrogant but just from that one article I wouldn't say so.
I don't see anything arrogant about her answers but what the 'writer' wrote about her outfit and what she thinks Tata is thinking about her outfit is stretching it. First of all, when you're writing feature pieces about someone or doing an interview you're not suppose to project your own feelings or assume the interviewees is feeling this or that, or thinking this or that. It's bad reporting and writing!

Back to the topic.

I don't see anything arrogrant about her answers. I mean seriously, if all music artist, especially pop stars portray only their 'real' image on stage and in music videos, it would be kind of boring. Let's face it, sex sells otherwise there wouldn't be so many crappy Thai artist out there still.

Like I said, I haven't seen enough interviews with her or met her in person to be able to say she's arrogant or not. She sounds pretty normal to me.

The way she thinks, talks and acts maybe come off as arrogant in Thailand but in Western countries, especially the US, she's pretty much like any other girl.

noungning

Heartless
i think she's come off a bit cocky since she did make it internationally as she once planned and everyone had doubted her ability. sometimes i think she tries to be the madonna of thailand... if even lol.

kry*star

sarNie Adult
not really a fan of tata but i don't dislike her either...

i don't think she's arrogant either... don't know but to me, she's more proud? high-self-esteem??? i don't know, maybe they all mean the same... and if everyone really doubted her ability then if it was me, of course i'll be a little bit arrogant as well... it's really okay to be proud at times...

cecilia

Staff member
she have alot of confident in herself and maybe this might project out a bit arrogant to other ppl.

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
don't know if she arrogant or not but base on the part of the article u put up sayign some is arrogant or cocky just bc u think their eyes has this look is so stupid and biase first of all its true you can tell certain emotion by looking at a person eyes but arrogance is definetly not one of them to see arrogance you have to look at all of her facial feature not jsut her eyes

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
were do i start alot of thai dont like her including me coz shes so stuck up her own butt! nah its a long story i just never liked her shes jst acts so ''it'' jst bcoz shes gone inter buh she isnt that big i dnt think