Tat Dao Butsaya [Wave Media Production]

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
awww can't wait to watch this this lakonr! i love punch and since this is her 1st series im gonna watch it! her and por make a cute couple.... i never really watch thfinished the old version but hopefully they make it way better.

cecilia

Staff member
Here's the teaser: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mnk8m_Xvqag
Credit to KIT ^^

looks so exciting -- can't wait ..

cecilia

Staff member
^well, lyn said it might take over oil/dan/ae for the weekend slot .. whatever it is, i'm just happy and excite that it's airing soon .. i want good lakorn to air again (however, i won't have much high hope either -- just like huajai 2 pak, i hope this won't drag too much -- i love the kob/egkarat and can't wait for punch/por ^^)

pisaltouch

sarNie Hatchling
^well, lyn said it might take over oil/dan/ae for the weekend slot .. whatever it is, i'm just happy and excite that it's airing soon .. i want good lakorn to air again (however, i won't have much high hope either -- just like huajai 2 pak, i hope this won't drag too much -- i love the kob/egkarat and can't wait for punch/por ^^)

I know what you're talking about. I don't want my hope too high either coz if it's disappointed then I would be too sad. However, the trailer looks amazing so far and I love Por a lot so I think it will be good. And the new nang ek looks very cute too so I hope she can pull off this role.

Yes, I love Kob/egkarat 's version to the max coz their interaction (when Kob was a boy) in every scene gave me a smile and laugh. It was just too cute.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Thanks Ceci!

lol, I can't wait 2 c how this PTeam will be like!
The lakorn I've been waiting has finally gonna air!
Yahoo! I don't even know how excited I am already!

cecilia

Staff member
muaha. PTEAM .. we have so many team now LOl ..
i can't wait as well .. hoping to catch more teaser but have come across just that one KIT uploaded.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
I saw the 2nd teaser, it looks so cute. Made me interested. huhu. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7SI-pLv3OQ&feature=player_embedded

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
i was searching for the Kob and Egkarat version and instead found the Donut/Nut version! lol i love Donut! i love Kob too, so i'll keep looking...even though i probably won't understand anything without subs, lol.

along those lines, i also love both POR and PUNCH! whoot whoot! so excited for this! her song from the teaser sounds really nice, her voice is rockin'!
Por's good looking as always!<3

man, Thai stars pretty much all look younger than their real age (ex. Punch, Por, Srita, Aff...etc)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
yeah, i was thinking the same, this remake is pretty "early" ^^

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Looking forward to this! I like Por and Punch so I want to see how this will turn out. I've never seen this lakorn before so I don't really know the story but it looks interesting.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/user/NTSHUAB is uploading the full version of Kob's version too. I think the one on megu's account isn't completed.