Tat Dao Butsaya [Wave Media Production]

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
lol! Fun! I noticed it too! hahaha, maybe he just really likes her! I think they spent like a whole year or two to make this lakorn because I remember seeing new in like 2008. They totally had to spend so much time together.

Here you go Fun! I think you might like it or not! I had a good laugh when I saw it! Keep up the good work Por!! Now it's Tads turn to turn him straight!=)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult

Just had to share this! Punch and Por singed at a Ch3 concert! Their duet was very cute! I think Por did so much better when he singed with her! Por has such a childish laugh! What do you think?

fun

Expired Sarnie
iluvjin Por doesn't look that bad compare to Ken. LMAO maybe because Por isn't as buff as Ken so it doesn't look that awkward. I like Thai comedy horror films. They can be stupid at time but it's so hilarious.

I am relieved that I was not the only one who notice it. Ahaha maybe his jeans were too tight up there lmao!!!

I have already seen the concert about 2 weeks ago. Por cannot sing but his duet with Punch wasn't that bad.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^ lol true! But I think it also has to do with the dresses, because Ken's dress was very tight while Pors dress is lose!

Yeah, it was very funny when I first saw it I was like oh. It was taken at the wrong time.

solin

sarNie Adult
Just finished this lakorn few minutes ago and I simply love it !
One of the best lakorn of this year until now lol.
I so wanted to see Punch in a lakorn but since I'm not really fan of Por, I didn't expect much.
Not only Punch didn't deceived me : she did really great as Tad Dao but I may start to like Por lol.
These both have such a good chemistry and the lakorn itself was good.
I like the fact Tad Dao isn't weak but not too strong in the same time,
because It allow all these cute and fun moments between the leads
The parents couple were also really fun to watch lol.

myx

sArNieZ
great lakorn. first lakorn i've seen punch in and she's doing a great job. looking forward to her future lakorn. punch and por were so cute in this lakorn. she was so cute dress up as a boy.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I wish Punch would accept another lakorn. She's really good. I gotta rewatch this lakorn soon. Por and Punch are just too adorable and i love how their parent's end up together in the lakorn.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
thanks for the vid of them singing! their duet was so cute, and the way they made it funny slipping in dialogue and laughs lol chob mak mak!!!

i love this lakorn, it was funny and cute and not overdone. Jao's gay crisis was overcame and he accepted that he liked guys, i thought that was really sweet when he showed his feelings to Tad without knowing Tad's a girl. love Por T. Punch did so well!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I just finished rewatching this lakorn, and omg I am dying!!! Please please please ch3, offer Punch another role and Punch please do accept.