Tat Dao Butsaya [Wave Media Production]

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
I just remember is punch the girl that played in that movie where the ghost is hanging from the theater or something like that? The one where this crazy lady kidnaps kids n pluck their eyes out n the villagers killed her n hung her.... Something like that....I thought they look similiar... I didn't get to finish the movie but is that the one?

Yeah i know beauty is not just frm the look but the heart too, but I don't know get that much I mean as an actress or singer... Not really familiar with her... But if she impresses me n I like the drama mebbe I'll add her to my list if fav... Lol... But For some reasons punch keeps reminding of that girl from lovers in Paris, which I don't like....

cecilia

Staff member
^i think she's better looking and not annoying like the girl in LIP -- however, since i love LIP, i can't really say much either.

Punch is the same girl from that creepy movie -- thinking of the scene give me chills all over my body ..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ that movie is called "Coming Soon" ^__________________________^ muahahaha *evil laughs* lol..

man i cant wait for tomorrow!!!! eeek..

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ceci you liked Lovers in Paris. I liked it but not to the point where many Korean went crazy. It was like the hottest drama of the year. lol... I don't like the actress myself, after watching Lovers, I just didn't like her any more lmao... I don't know but her acting is a bit over the top in there that I just find annoying when looking at her face lol.

Just a few more hours!!!

cecilia

Staff member
Ceci you liked Lovers in Paris. I liked it but not to the point where many Korean went crazy. It was like the hottest drama of the year. lol... I don't like the actress myself, after watching Lovers, I just didn't like her any more lmao... I don't know but her acting is a bit over the top in there that I just find annoying when looking at her face lol.

Just a few more hours!!!
i like it too but not to the crazy gaga point LOl ..

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I just remember is punch the girl that played in that movie where the ghost is hanging from the theater or something like that? The one where this crazy lady kidnaps kids n pluck their eyes out n the villagers killed her n hung her.... Something like that....I thought they look similiar... I didn't get to finish the movie but is that the one?

Yeah i know beauty is not just frm the look but the heart too, but I don't know get that much I mean as an actress or singer... Not really familiar with her... But if she impresses me n I like the drama mebbe I'll add her to my list if fav... Lol... But For some reasons punch keeps reminding of that girl from lovers in Paris, which I don't like....
you mean COMING SOON.....

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
Punch is awesome! I haven't watched a lakorn in a really long time...what a great one to bring me back...Por and Punch definitely have chemistry...love them...and Punch actually has pretty good comedic timing...ahh...loving her!

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
I was watching it with subtitles but I can't even watch the whole eps 2 cause it wouldn't allow me to watch it.... It's so much better in sub where u can understand it....

I'm all into it now... I'm at the part where noi went to say good bye to his gf... N taddao got chased by that rai guy!!!!

But yeah I knew I saw punch somewhere lol I don't even know the title!!! But yeah I guess... I still think punch looks like that girl in LIP... But I'm starting to like punch bc she's going to be with por!!!!! He's hot in here... Lol

can't wait to finish

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
Punch is really good for as a new comer

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
I love epd 2 n 3. I can't wait for tomorrow. I'm hella lovin' this couple. Por's a hottie n Punch is beautiful and handsome @ the same time. :D

cecilia

Staff member
muahaha. i love the part where he ask her if she likes girl and she goes 'i don't like girl' then he responded 'you must be gay then LOl' it's hilarious!

an la

sarNie Hatchling
Gosh, this drama is much better than I thought it was going be. Plus, Por is super hot here, I don't know what it is maybe the haircut, just love him. Punch is okay and at some angles she is pretty. I also like the relationship between the parents, it's funny.

I am a fan of the old one w/Kob and I know they made some changes, but it's good enough for me to keep watching. Definitely look forward to the weekend for this.

cecilia

Staff member
oh yeah, the parent are so funny too -- when she's done messaging him, she's trying t sneak out .. his dad stop and yell at her -- every time he does that, it crack me up b/c Jitra looks so scare as if something will happen to her .. so OPPOSITE of JUARNG in NAMPUENG KOM lol

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I really love this lakorn! It's very enjoyable!!! I love the chemistry between the two! I forgot that three episodes came out during the week! I'm so happy since I get bored on the weekends!! Punch is so cute! She acts like a kid; always running to Tiang when Por catches her!! Their relationship is going so fast! They like eachother so fast!! Can't wait to see more this coming week!