Tard Rak (Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
here's promotion clip of the lakorn! gives you more details of the character and storyline

credit to cherryja28

fun

Expired Sarnie
I dont' think Janie wll be the real rai.

Anyways I am more into how Por and Janie relationship will develop. At least I hope there is a love line there for them.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this story is like a love triangle or should i say the square love since there are 4
people.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I'm more into Por and Janie. Hope they'll have more than side roles. I want those two to have a happy ending.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
aww.I can't wait for this.I know, I'm curious to know how Janie
and Por relationship will turn out like too.Janie always play
these kinds of roles that's why I love her lakorn so much! :)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Janie and Por are not bad guys, they're the second couple. I'm glad it's Por and Janie, I'm rooting for this pair. Cherry and Mart seem quite boring.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Mart and Cherry pairing is getting boring after they pair for so many time this is
their 3rd one i only like when Cherry with Chakrit maybe cos they are koo-kwan and
been named as Cteam i can't figure who's Mart suited with :scratchhead2: :scratchchin:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I was in this the first place because of Por and Janie. I think there relationship would be a bit more complicated =D

tinah

sarNie Coma
Teaser from Paajaew!

looks really good. cant wait. just by watching those teasers, i think janie will steal the show. by the way, i like the ost

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45BroPjA57I&feature=player_embedded

princess87

sarNie Egg
The previews and trailers are making me so excited for this lakorn. Can't wait!

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg this looks really good. It looks like Janie is the main focus, while Cherry is n'ek. I'm so excited for Cherry and Mart and Por and Janie. Wow towards the end when the kissing scene is about to come from both couple... Ah my heart is pumping. I was laughing so hard when Janie was sitting down eating the chicken leg, the way she sat and ate it. Lol. I think Janie is going to have some sad parts. I can't wait thanks for sharing na.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I think Cherry's acting is still a bit dry especially innocent roles. I love Janie's acting. She's so spunky. Gosh, I really hope they build on Por and Janie's relationship, not just a boom and bam ending for them because it's going to take quite a few scenes to convince me that Por went from loving Cherry to loving Janie and Janie being interested in Smart to Por.

I just love this production, it's usually thoroughly done and the scenes are so beautiful. It's very well invested. It's so romantic.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
whoa, look out! Janie and a knife=possible death. but it looks like she and Por have some pretty cute scenes. >< I want them together!

fun

Expired Sarnie
OMG is that Por putting a ring on Janie!?! So that means they will get married, most likely towards the ending lol but anyways I am super hyped.