Tard Rak (Lakorn Thai)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ 55 i thought he was just helping her with a wound but now i wish he was putting a ring on her! I don't think Por and Janie are the best for his type of period lakorn but they look really nice together.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Is there like any updates lol I keep coming into this thread... I think I have been gone so long from the lakorn world that this is bring back up the heat for me. =) Gonna keep spamming lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh so Aom is rai? she look nice lol

the feisty couples that argue a lot is usually more fun to watch than the sweet/quite ones..

fun

Expired Sarnie
oh so Aom is rai? she look nice lol

the feisty couples that argue a lot is usually more fun to watch than the sweet/quite ones..
It just depends lol I sometime prefer the sweet couple over the ones that are constantly bickering.

tinah

sarNie Coma
It just depends lol I sometime prefer the sweet couple over the ones that are constantly bickering.
but most of the time the sweet ones end up being the boring couple. maybe in period lakorn its ok but i dont really like cherry and mart as a pair.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I guess I like a variety lol I like it when they can get cheesy, then sweet romantic and then they bicker again (in a cute way not in an annoying way).

fun

Expired Sarnie
Wishy is back with a teaser for Tas Ruk in English subtitle. Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INXqBqbb1TQ&feature=channel_video_title

icyplace

sarNie Adult
thanks for all pics and news, so excited and I'm all for Janie and Por :heart: :heart: :heart: , been SR for a long time, decided to join this forum b/c of this beautiful lakorn, really hope that they're not in supporting roles :no: :no: :no: , btw Janie's so pretty, :wub: :wub: :wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
heres more promotion clip. this time they interview pa'jaew

both of the ost are nice!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlnlaUGYIG4
credit to kisskeepintouch

cecilia

Staff member
i really am glue to JANIE/POR's love story -- it seems to have more depth to it even though p'jaew said both pranang has equal part.

The ost definitely holds some good meaning -- happy but sad T_T
The male singer sound like 'Nueng narongvit' -- is it him?

anyway, i like this show 'เปิดกองวิก3' -- love it when they cover lakorn in dept -- hope they continue to do this show so i can watch GRGR scoop too.

may1363

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the picts Alice. Does anyone know who will sub in English this lakorn? I'm looking for another actress to like beside Ann because she have nothing until next year and I found Janie she's a good actress too. Now, she's one of my favorite nang-ek.

Janie and Por look more interesting than Cherry and Mart.
Look like Janie will have some sad part.

I'm happy to see Aom again. She's one of my favorite rai and long time no see her.