Tangmoe pix from accident

bugsy

sarNie Adult
ouch..damn! When did she get into a car accident? She had some pretty bad injuries but Im glad shes better now.

Rakniran

wow,she looked very bad.Is she going to need a plastic surgery?
thats a pretty bad cute/b ruises she have.

How did it happen?
sO HORRIBLE

STIMA

wow looking at the pix is pretty heartbreaking t_t if she gets surgery after people are sure gona hate on her for it. oh wells.....i don't think she would really need drastic ones that would make much difference.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
i dont think she needed it... she still looks fine tha make u should cover it

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyy ggggoooosssshhhhhhh.................... :lmao:
what the h*** happened to her ?????????????????????????? :angry:
i feel really bad for her ... gosh i think she needs some surgery............. :huh:
her car seems bad too -that need a fix- :huh:
... :( .............

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
ouch! but i'm guessing the pictures at the bottom are the recent pics of her, you can hardly see the scars unless it's a closeup, makeup does wonders.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
any body know what happened to her...the details of the accident...and who the man is who is in the the last of the pics....thanks?

poor thing...she's physically recovered, but the mental trauma must still be there...:( those injuries looked awful...but it's a good thing that she's ok...

hopefully, we'll get to see her in more lakorns, etc. by next year...

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
OMG!!!!!!!! tat is hella scary.........dang she got in2 a big ass mother f***en car accident.........dang thank god she's ok..........shit those pix looks hella scary.......i actuallie thought tat she's gonna go 4 a surgery i don't think tat she do anymore cux she looks just find after da accident..........she's prettie again..........no need 4 a plastic surgery..........she's just good as she is.........AGAIN THANK GOD 4 HELPING HER..........THANK GOD THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!..............

natty

Chubs
from what she said.. she didnt sleep the whole night cus she was watching a korean drama.. she admit to driving fast as well as driving without wearing a seatbelt.. so she fell asleep at the wheel and almost crash into a car so she slammed on the break then tried to steer away from it.. i forgot if she hit the other cars or not but anyways her car fishtailed and i think flipped as well.. she got ejected from the car and i believe went through the windshield? not sure but she did flew from the car and landed on the side of the road.. a man who was passing by saw her lying on the street so he stop and pulled her from the road before she get hit by another car..

so anyways.. she's darn lucky that she didnt die, didnt become paralyze or killed anyone else in the process.. i'm totally not bashing so dont get me wrong... hopefully from now on she will think twice about driving fast, driving without sleep, and driving without wearing a seat belt.. and i hope everyone reading this do the same.. wear your seat belt and stop pretending you're some kind of racer, if you want to race.. go to the tracks.. if you're sleepy.. pull over and take a freaken nap!.. you have an obligation to keep yourself as well as other people sharing the same road safe..

bugsy

sarNie Adult
dang! thanks for the info natty. Thats harsh! Must've been a terrifying and painful memory. And its scary how the cause is actually very simple. Im sure many of us have driven on the road at night, sleepy as hell; forgotten (or not) to put on our seatbelts; speed; and definately stayed up late watching kdramas.

Dont take things for granted and drive with caution. Put on your seatbelts also! It's sad to see anyone in a situation like this, dala or not.

max

sarNie Elites
Thanks for the info. She suffered such a terrible car accident. The pictures, definitely must have been very painful =( Love Mo =(