Tang Pan Korn

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i loved this lakorn sooooooooo much!!!! this lakorn introduced me to the thai media and made me like thai songs n lakorns....lol

i wished that they wouldve remembered all of their lives in their third life....making them forget their past lives kinda ruined it for me...

fun

Expired Sarnie
i loved this lakorn sooooooooo much!!!! this lakorn introduced me to the thai media and made me like thai songs n lakorns....lol

i wished that they wouldve remembered all of their lives in their third life....making them forget their past lives kinda ruined it for me...
it sort of ruin the lakorn to me too but then again not really after a long run. i guess you dont need to know about the past to know that you really love someone and the only thing that matter is that they got to be together. and it took them 3 generation and that was the heart ache that i had to go through. i swear this lakorn made me depress even with a happy ending everything was just too sad in general.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
it sort of ruin the lakorn to me too but then again not really after a long run. i guess you dont need to know about the past to know that you really love someone and the only thing that matter is that they got to be together. and it took them 3 generation and that was the heart ache that i had to go through. i swear this lakorn made me depress even with a happy ending everything was just too sad in general.
lol.. i so agree with u xp ..

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
This lakorn was awesome!! At the end, Ann reborns for the third time. Num and Ann met at the music store, and instantly fell in love. Ann's parents and Chai (Num's dad), knew the history of their everlasting love and encourage them to pursue their mission. This time their love was not forbidden by anyone, even Num's mom (May). They had a wonderful wedding and lived happily ever after.
thanks for spoiler! XD so glad this is happy ending! i just started watching and i heard it 's real good, and i love the song and i love Ann and Num of course, i'ma watch, even though i don't know what they're saying ><
it looks like such a beautiful love story...

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME MORE ABOUT THE SONG? please..it sounds so significant and lovely...it's the scene in this video -->
http://youtube.com/watch?v=oeX8lsJeiIk&feature=related

jjinxx

argh, this is so good so far! i'm lovin it! oh, so they don't remember the first two generations, but oh well, it's so incredible that they finally get to be together...
i love all the stuff about royalty and the way the characters are connected, either by knowing or by blood. everything's so interesting and of course i love how romantic it all is!

QUESTION: WHAT DOES MANKEAW mean????? don't think i spelled it right but that's what they called Chao Nang Noi..

Question: Is ThanChaiYai the son of Sadej? but i thought...

jjinxx

just finished. absolutely in love with this lakorn! it's so beautiful with such amazing songs and story and acting and everything was just perfect. :wub: can you say Num and Ann shipper? well, i thought they did wonderful together. brought tears to my eyes several times.
the ending was happy . yay! so glad! X]

jjinxx

i had to watch most of this without subtitles but i understood the base of the story.
this is a very touching and romantic lakorn, and i love love love Num and Anne! they were a wonderful couple! the songs are so romantic and sweet!

myx

sArNieZ
this is one of the best and beautiful lakorn they have starred in. i absolutely love the story, their roles, the music, and them. ann look gorgeous in pa-thong (i think that's how you spell it) and num look handsome.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
The older version was better. It was the perfect length without any dragging. This one sort of dragged and Anne was too white to play Lao Mankaew, but she did a great job acting on her death scenes. I think Jariya Anfone was the perfect Mankaew and Nok Chatchai did a perfect Khun Chai Yai.