Tang Pan Korn

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I didn't like this lakorn!!! AWWWWW I thought it was so depressing when Lashawandee died.... it's like she didn't even try to get better!!! Yeah it had a happy ending, but it took them like three times to get there!! It sooooo sad when i think that Ann died all by herself in that little hut all by herself :wavecry:

numkob

sarNie Hatchling
I think this movie is okay. It probably be better if Ann weren't like reborn for like 2 times.

fsyang

sarNie Egg
i wondering if anyone can stream it? i love to see it .. if anyone knows where i can watch it please let me know or pm me

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i loved this lakorn...surely my favorite periods lakorn.....it taught one hella good lesson about karma..no matter how long it takes...it'll catch up one day....it's slow but very sweet with a great soundtrack..anyone want to agree...i remember someone described this lakorn as "watching a beautiful flower slowly bloom"...i tink tat's the best way to describe it...

fun

Expired Sarnie
i love this lakorn. it made me cry and i was totally car-fix

if you are wondering what does car-fix mean it is a saying when feeling sad and/or depress. it is an inside joke so dont worry about it.

Does anyone know where to get this movie? The girl who upload it onto youtube didn't finish it and I am totally devastated. If anyone know where and who I can purchase this movie from, please let me know. I would really like it if it came with eng sub but if it doesn't, it's ok. I am so in love with this movie. PLEASE do let me know. Thanks!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Does anyone know where to get this movie? The girl who upload it onto youtube didn't finish it and I am totally devastated. If anyone know where and who I can purchase this movie from, please let me know. I would really like it if it came with eng sub but if it doesn't, it's ok. I am so in love with this movie. PLEASE do let me know. Thanks!!
I wish I could upload it for you. I was devastated too that the person in YT didn't update the sub version. I totally love this lakorn.

p3pci

sarNie Hatchling
I love the soundtrack to this lakorn, and I like the meaning as well as the storyline a lot. I think it did drag a whole lot, but overall i'm a sucker for romance and this one is for all the lovers that go through many obstacles, not even after they pass, they still end up together. I like the part when he gave her that flower and it flashes back to old memories and then the OST comes on and of course Num is singing, it's so sweet. I shed a silent tear.

stephanie

sarNie Adult
i love this lakorn!!! omg! my sisters and i finished it in 4 days! ha ha! do u guys kno where i can purchase it? o btw... wht does "tae pang korn" means? ha ha

fun

Expired Sarnie
I love the soundtrack to this lakorn, and I like the meaning as well as the storyline a lot. I think it did drag a whole lot, but overall i'm a sucker for romance and this one is for all the lovers that go through many obstacles, not even after they pass, they still end up together. I like the part when he gave her that flower and it flashes back to old memories and then the OST comes on and of course Num is singing, it's so sweet. I shed a silent tear.
I agreed that it dragged a whole lot. And I am also a sucker for romance drama- big time. My favorite part was the ending when Ann’s friend/mother said to Chai that they don’t have to tell them about the past, they finally got together and that is all that matters. I really was upset at first that they didn’t know what they went through the past two generation and it was a bit out of realistic about the timing but I didn’t care. But then I realize that it is not important they know what they went through.

Oh it also made me cry when it’s either Ann- sorry I can’t recall any character names- (3 generation) told Num or vice versa when they read the lyrics to his song-first generation, “I don’t think there is a man that expresses his love the way your great grandfather.� And I was like I know, I know it’s the same person you dummies. LOL>

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh yeah she continued with subs.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
TPK .. i luv this lakorn .. num n anne were such a kute couple.. so good n sad.. xp lol.. keke i luv the music.. but wats funny is that anne doesnt play the violin xp .. but i still love anne .. and of course num too.. dang gotta rewatch it soon lol..xp..

fun

Expired Sarnie
i am rewatching this with sawan bieng. tae pang khon has to be one of my favorite romance period lakorn. it was very touching.