[Taiwan] The Prince Turn Into Frog

SunStar

sarNie Elites
DO NOT BUY THEM ON EBAY FROM SELLERS FROM HONG KONG!!!

i bought one and the subtitles were horrible!!! so bad... i didn't even finish watching it...

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
i finished it! it was very good! so sad that i finished it! lols! i totally reccomend this serie to those who have not seen it. ming dao has a sexy voice! lols! when he was dang ou he looks so young but when he is junghao he looks so much more mature and older. but he is cute playing as dang ou and hot as junhao!

Natsume

sarNie Adult
I love this drama :wub: it reminds me a lot a kdrama called Save the last for me... but Prince who turn into frog is much funnier and cuter :p
I love the OST too >.< My favorite song is Call my name :rolleyes:

Yume

sarNie Hatchling
finish this serie yay!!! finally
and that really great serie
imagine download all episode only ONE day 30 episode 325 mb each ..omg that was really long ..

but now i search the alternative ending ..did someone know about that ? i know it's 30 episodes end + one alternative ending where it's really sad because Dang Ou gonna die and well all ......
that was i hear ..humm

Pee

sarNie Elites
wah no way an alternative ending, do u have it? but naw i dun wanna watch my sweet dang ou die

bugsy

sarNie Adult
the second ending is kinda like a music video thing...they dont actually act it all out. its on youtube. and boy...am i glad they choose the ending they did....otherwise....errrRRRRR!!!!

madalia3

sarNie Hatchling
i love this movie it is so freaking good.............. and ming dao was so cute in there the main guy that is.i like how joe acted in there too the main gurl that is. and i love the ring it's so pretty i liked how it looked like a crown.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
cecilia said:
sound interesting..but the cast dont' look so pleasing..lol...
yeah that's what i thought, too... that made me hesitated for a while if i should d/l or not... probably not... ^^;;

bugsy

sarNie Adult
Lido_Lynn said:
omg..gurl u need to watch this series...its one of the best..and i bet u that u will like it....the cast are great!.....and the ost are the best.....its as almost as good as meteor garden...hhahahahaha
[post="141723"][/post]​

yes yes...definately a must see. Kitkat...that's what i thought too when i first saw the cast....I was like... :unsure: .....and when i first saw ming dao's picture....I was like <_< ;) :unsure: ......but then...i watched the series and i fell in love with it!!! And as for ming dao, he has become my dream prince. :wub: lol. And i also fell in love with the rest of the cast....they're all soo dorky. O yea...and when it first aired....the ratings were higher than meteor garden ... thats one of the reason i watched it in the first place. ^_^

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^
^
wow really? dang... i guess pictures really aren't good ones of the casts compare to the videos. ^^;;

shall i? are all links on the first page HARDSUBBED as well? if so, i definitely give it a try... episode 01 first then how's it for me. haha

Natsume

sarNie Adult
Is it the song called Hao ai ta, hao xiang ta ?
If it's it, I think the english title is Love her, Miss him ... or something like that :unsure: