[Taiwan] Fated to Love You (SETTV)

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
no, anna and dylan shouldn't hook up. She doesn't deserve either guys. she is so careless starting from the beginning already... I love this drama :D

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
i don't konw...i think they've kind of dragged the episodes out, and now i'm kind of bored...does that make me not a true hardcore fan? man, i feel like it's kind of losing steam...i'm kinda not looking forward to episodes on sundays as i was before...these last two were kind of like filler...i hope the next episode isn't filler...i'm so ready for the Shanghai episodes to come, i want the drama to happen already...c'mon...from the previews for episode 11 doesn't look like it yet though...hmpf...gosh this one is so winding down for me and i don't want it to yet!

cecilia

Staff member
i don't konw...i think they've kind of dragged the episodes out, and now i'm kind of bored...does that make me not a true hardcore fan? man, i feel like it's kind of losing steam...i'm kinda not looking forward to episodes on sundays as i was before...these last two were kind of like filler...i hope the next episode isn't filler...i'm so ready for the Shanghai episodes to come, i want the drama to happen already...c'mon...from the previews for episode 11 doesn't look like it yet though...hmpf...gosh this one is so winding down for me and i don't want it to yet!
you spoke my mind. the last few episodes been draggy for me that i actually just wait til the english sub come out and then download it to watch :loool:

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
i have a feeling we might not get to see the baby!! i hope we do! that will be AWESOME! lol...how many episodes are there anyways?

skies

sarNie Adult
omg omg omg...just finished watching episode 12 without subs!!!! :( it's so sad! tears tears tears
ep. 12 is way sad :(
good acting...*sigh...i have to go watch it again!

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
So far I've seen about halfway on youtube with subtitles... It's so sad.. especially before entering the ER where Junxi said "I want Xinyi, not the child" .. finally he said something about HER instead of anybody else...

nophankh

sarNie Adult
That evil BITCH!!! I can't believe that evil bitch Ann falsified documents to encourage Xin Yi to get an abortion. THAT BITCH!!!!

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
well, what can i said. eps 12 is pretty sad. if you want to watch all eps 12 with subb in youtube well heres her name minsquare91x <-------she got it all...credit to minsquare91x @ youtube

cecilia

Staff member
^dang, mango, that was a hot preview. i got so busy that i forget episode 11 was aired 2 days ago :blush:

i can't wait for episode 12 --- that's so HOT !! a willing !!! :D :drool: :spin: :ph34r:

skies

sarNie Adult
So far I've seen about halfway on youtube with subtitles... It's so sad.. especially before entering the ER where Junxi said "I want Xinyi, not the child" .. finally he said something about HER instead of anybody else...
i know huh?! haha...it was sad...i love that scene, probably the best throughout the series so far...

and...i especially love the part where junxi was sitting with his granny and they were reding xinyi's sticky notes and he cried when he read the note that xinyi wrote she had fallen in love with him...omg...that scene is just too good...i love it! haha

can't wait for next episode!!! :D :D :D