[Taiwan] Fated to Love You (SETTV)

NanS

sarNie Egg
i can't wait for the next ep to come out. I will be really mad and disappointed if Anna is pregnant. I can't wait once CX find out what Anna did. Do you think CX will get XY pregnant again??? It'll be great instead of Anna. Hope fully this series get dubbed in my language so i can purchase a copy. hehhehe

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
i dink CX is qoin to qet XY pregnant aqains lol.... i dont see him qettin Anna preqnant.. he still has feelins fo XY :p

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
other forums and wiki list that the series will have a total of 22 episodes...which means...it's gonna be another 2 months before the series ends...so i'm guessing anything can happen...there are 8 episodes left after today...man...a false pregnacy from Anna could happen...but that is just pure unnecessary time filler...my guess is things are gonna so slow down...which sucks...but if it weren't for the sweet cute scenes...i'd just wait for the series to finish...but then i keep thinking i'm miss something...darn it...how a series can do that to ya!

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
i kinda lost interest after she had her miscarriage!! i hope something good and surprising will give me back my interest!!

cecilia

Staff member
^me too. it's getting to the whole chasing point .. and i'm not so into it .. i want quick reconcile :loool:

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
I was disappointed by this week's episode too... aside from the scene with Xin Yi whacking the heck out of Cun Xi with her broom... it wasn't all that entertaining. GRRRRRRR... can't stand Anna's face too!!! Just wish she'd fall out of the story already... I'm so close to wanting Xin Yi and Dylan to get together cause Anna and Cun Xi's situation is frustrating me sooooo much!!!

^me too. it's getting to the whole chasing point .. and i'm not so into it .. i want quick reconcile :loool:
I agree... can't stand them being apart.
Taiwanese heroes should take some lessons from thai p'eks... (cause you know if it was a lakorn, he'd be a stalker and find her in a nanosecond if she ran away... no waiting around for two whole freaken years. Should send Kawee (Sawan Bien) in there to give Cun Xi some tips... LOL)

cecilia

Staff member
^hey, KAWEE can't search her on his own. he rely on his friend's tip and word. and it take a great amount of 2 episode of waiting to get back on track with anne. that's way too long. i cant stand it.

i want quick and fast like FAI LUONG !!! when WILLY know the truth, by the time she know it. he's there behind her back already. -- they're so rich and powerful, they should have no problem in no time to find their love one.

i don't know. i wish cx step up and fight for what he want instead of waiting around like that. it make the serie draggy.

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
^hey, KAWEE can't search her on his own. he rely on his friend's tip and word. and it take a great amount of 2 episode of waiting to get back on track with anne. that's way too long. i cant stand it.

i want quick and fast like FAI LUONG !!! when WILLY know the truth, by the time she know it. he's there behind her back already. -- they're so rich and powerful, they should have no problem in no time to find their love one.

i don't know. i wish cx step up and fight for what he want instead of waiting around like that. it make the serie draggy.
Didn't seem that long to me I guess. :)
He can be Stefan and "bush" stalk her... I swear, he was behind EVERY bush or tree in Long Ngao Jun, such a stalker!!! I think he even threw in a line about to Kob that went something like: it didn't matter where she was, it was very easy for him to find her all the time. LOL

But I know... CX does need to step up!!! Leave that darn Anna in the dust! GRRRRRRRR! :arrg:

I'm not that excited about the next episode anymore cause the previews are really misleading now and I'm not even sure they're gonna see each other in the next yet or not. It's been "previewing" their reunion for weeks now.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Xin Yi does not belong with Chun Xi because first off he's an ass and second off, he's an ass lol. I can't believe he still calls her a dumb snail and credits himself with helping Xin Yi become strong. Whateverssssssssss! Xin Yi should marry Dylan :D.

cecilia

Staff member
^i second that. i hate his altitude. DYLAN has always been there for xy and walk her through her changing phase unlike CX. :p

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
I hate how they are dragging the whole thing.... I think they could've made it only 18 episodes... It's not interesting anymore.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I'm so crazy, I'm watching ep. 15 without subs and not understanding a single word of it haha. But I have to see it, my eyes are glued to the monitor.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
so, i caught the latest episode...not bad...pretty funny...but ah an entire week of wait..."fated to love you"...just keep stringing me along!

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
awww i jst watche eppie 15 w/o subs i loved it hehehe :D
it was so funny when CX hadda go to jail cuz the landlady or whutever thought he was trying to rape Elanie [XY] :D :lol:
i cant wait for more...
another week wait -_- ...its worth it i HOPE :lol: