Taew Natapohn Discussions

apple pie

sarNie Egg
Oh nice! Love her too. But does that mean you haven’t watch Taew’s two lakorns she starred opposite JJ? Especially GS! That lakorn rocked! ;)
Of course I have. I have been having Jitaew fever like forever. I have been missing them a lot esp Taew. So I watched her old clips. Most of performance for ch3 concert all take her drama ost. Guys...miss her very bad.

P

PrincessKarina

Of course I have. I have been having Jitaew fever like forever. I have been missing them a lot esp Taew. So I watched her old clips. Most of performance for ch3 concert all take her drama ost. Guys...miss her very bad.
I see. I thought so. Cool. Nice to see another big fan of Taew. ;)

shiela marie

sarNie Egg
Because of Taew, I even learned to understand Thai and even write them. The only thing I know how to write is her name, แด้ว. Also, because of her, I went frantically up and down the web search just for her news. Ig, twitter, forum and much more that I have never done before.
oh wow! I wish I could do the same..whats your language by the way?

Last edited:

shiela marie

sarNie Egg
She spice up my days.My stress reliever and my happy pill.I just go over her lakorns and I forget everything.I'm so looking forward to watching her upcoming projects.

apple pie

sarNie Egg
oh wow! I wish I could do the same..whats your language by the way?
Malay. I just heard them sings and talk and try to pick up a few word. Welp! Cant help it. I did the same for my Korean where now I'm at the stage of didnt need subtitles. But this is only for easy conversations only. lol! I guess need to take up classes to really master a language.

P

PrincessKarina

Guys, I read somewhere that Taew is going to play another drama with Nadech as the Praek. What do you guys think?
Lol yes it’s been confirmed. Truthfully LSR was a failed for me. Nadech and Taew didn’t have the chemistry I was hoping for. You could clearly see Nadech was holding back with both Taew and Patricia. His chemistry wasn’t fully there. Sadly I’m a bit disappointed that Nadech is Taew’s next p’ek. I wish it was Mario, Mark or JJ instead. Or JMA, Pope, or Grate who Taew haven’t pair with yet! I just hope the chemistry this time around is more tolerable since Nadech is almost 30! Come on the guy needs to step outside his comfort zone! There aren’t too much time left. Once they reach 30 and beyond that’s past their primes! :(

apple pie

sarNie Egg
Lol yes it’s been confirmed. Truthfully LSR was a failed for me. Nadech and Taew didn’t have the chemistry I was hoping for. You could clearly see Nadech was holding back with both Taew and Patricia. His chemistry wasn’t fully there. Sadly I’m a bit disappointed that Nadech is Taew’s next p’ek. I wish it was Mario, Mark or JJ instead. Or JMA, Pope, or Grate who Taew haven’t pair with yet! I just hope the chemistry this time around is more tolerable since Nadech is almost 30! Come on the guy needs to step outside his comfort zone! There aren’t too much time left. Once they reach 30 and beyond that’s past their primes! :(
I have never watch his other lakorn because mostly are with Yaya and I kinda disliked the term koojin. So I do not know much about him. And I too would love to see her with James Ma, Great and others (maybe other actor aside from ch3) because they all seems like they really want to work with Taew. A reunion with Mario is also better too.

apple pie

sarNie Egg
With Mark is okay too because I really want them to have a happy ending after Rak Nakara. And JJ because Jitaew rule!!!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I absolutely love seeing Taew dressed up as mae nakee and dancing for those events. She looks so good in the red and green outfits. Made for the stage!

onewlover4ever

sarNie Hatchling
I am quite sad to hear that Taew and her bf broke up. I wish both of them happiness but it breaks my heart a little. I actually like it that she was dating a non celebrity and he always seemed so supportive of her. Such a pity. Besides the sad news I hope everyone is well and healthy! ❤

Hello everyone.

How are you all doing?

I'm sad too about the break up. Whatever makes Taew happy Hope she is well.