Taew Natapohn Discussions

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
would love for taew and her bf to get engaged. they are so cute together. she turns 30 next year so they might actually be considering it.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
I love Taew. I feel like she’s one of the few celebs whose sincere and humble towards her peers and fans! Hard to find such a person. I cannot wait to meet her. Does anyone know if she speak English fluently to carry on in a basic conversation? Lol ;)
i dont think she speaks english. most of the full thai celebs dont speak english unless they studied abroad. she probably understands it.

shiela marie

sarNie Egg
Hi All,

Just visit this site and stop by Taew discussions concerned the girl I like most. So kindly allow me drop links of recent activity of your girl "Taew Natapohn" here.

And I'd also like to give a trick for you to be able to search more about hers yourself by copy the Thai name "แต้ว" (Taew) or "แต้ว ณฐพร "(Taew Natapohn).

View attachment 29254

Hope you enjoy it.

Hilight of the Concert (Taew at 05:00-06:29)

Taew performs

Taew as a guest

Goodnight.
Atleast she can reinvent herself . Tis is Taews sexy image part :naughty2: This is her advantage actually from all the rest of thai actresses.She can stand on her own not needing any regular love team partner and get stucked like nadech-yaya and all the rest. And I think she enjoys whatever she does.Not because she needs to.:love:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
i dont think she speaks english. most of the full thai celebs dont speak english unless they studied abroad. she probably understands it.
i think she does i've her post/caps on intagram most are in english so i think she can hol a conversation after all she a college graduate.
I love Taew. I feel like she’s one of the few celebs whose sincere and humble towards her peers and fans! Hard to find such a person. I cannot wait to meet her. Does anyone know if she speak English fluently to carry on in a basic conversation? Lol ;)
I have never heard her speak in a full length conversation before so I can’t say if she is fluent or not..but I have heard her speak English to some of her inter fans that attended her event and and her pronounciation of each one is actually surprisingly good.

@PrincessKarina i am sure she can carry a basic conversation with you Lolz .. remember her 2 cambo fans that travel to her event can’t speak thai, she communicate with them in English .. even her mum knows basic English, her mum English isn’t bad either.

Last edited:

shiela marie

sarNie Egg
Her talent drew me in and the rest was history lolz
she is exceptional..Some are gorgeous can carry a cuty cute role and be lovey dovey with a love team partner but these kind of actresses they don't really get to keep their followers long. Taew on the other hand just keeps getting better and greater. Shes been in the industry longer than most of her contemporaries yet she appears so fresh and new everytime. Her followers are also growing.Most of the time its the other way round.the new ones attracts more viewers cuz they're hotter and the old timers gets shelved. :naughty2: I do get fed up with those who's stucked with the same team partner they don't get to get the chance to grow as their own. Well, to pair them up with another probably will be a challenge coz its either going to make or break them.I used to follow yaya but I I've had enough of her and nadech :fighting3: I don't see anything new.

Last edited:

shiela marie

sarNie Egg
Speaking of Rising Run...even though it's not your type of storyline, you should definitely watch it. The way Taew and Mario looked at one another in that drama was just wow. Their eye contact moments, and there were plenty of it, talk about chemistry!!!!! Those two were just amazing. And just do what I did whenever nadech and Yaya shows up...fastforward. Haha....can't stand this overrated couple either. I'm still pissed about them being the main couple in the Nakee movie. Taew and Ken got screwed. Totally going to boycott the movie.
I share the sentiment..Taew made Nakee phenominal and famous but another pair was shown on big screen for everyone to see.Heck! they shouldn't have called it Nakee for Nakee's sake :fighting3:

shiela marie

sarNie Egg
I am sure they do , they are human :facepalm: well at least I liked to believe they do so I don't feel so bad for having pores :risas3:

I tried watching it here and there but can't get into it. Storyline kinda confuses me and beside not too keen on lakorn with too much violent and action .. but I will be honest I did went straight to the onsen bath and bed scene with Taew and Mario :risas3: now that was very steamy :naughty2:
:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:
:love::love: Sad to say there isn't any eng. sub for this..but didn't really matter :naughty2:

shiela marie

sarNie Egg
Oh you watched it without any sub?? I am pretty sure they still have eng sub available on YouTube..

Yep they both sure were eye candy .. my fav scene was the onsen scene :drooling::naughty2:
some like the beginning did have subs. but towards the end or i think half way there wasn't anymore..I like the story (love against all odds) unlike part two yaya's and nadech's was a bit off ,so much killings and revenge.Anyway m watching viengroydao but no subs...can't find any ,I just miss taew. Her clothings and hairstyle brings back memories..exactly how my mum styles my hair back then, miss my mum:(

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
some like the beginning did have subs. but towards the end or i think half way there wasn't anymore..I like the story (love against all odds) unlike part two yaya's and nadech's was a bit off ,so much killings and revenge.Anyway m watching viengroydao but no subs...can't find any ,I just miss taew. Her clothings and hairstyle brings back memories..exactly how my mum styles my hair back then, miss my mum:(
I only watched the Rising Sun of Mario and Taew’s part . I skipped NY part, looked very boring :aloofandbored:
Yeah sadly most of her Lakorn don’t have eng subs.. but luckily for me we get thai Lakorn voice over in my language so if there is no sub then I watched it voice over .. Wiang Roy Dao is good, I actually enjoyed it, the suspense of finding out who killed her mum kept me guessing.. i don’t like Mart though, but that didn’t bothered me too much because his character was very insignificant..

Another Lakorn I have been wanting to watch of Taew is Dong Poo Dee, but sadly I can’t find it with sub or voice over, so I might have to just watch it raw :facepalm:

shiela marie

sarNie Egg
I only watched the Rising Sun of Mario and Taew’s part . I skipped NY part, looked very boring :aloofandbored:
Yeah sadly most of her Lakorn don’t have eng subs.. but luckily for me we get thai Lakorn voice over in my language so if there is no sub then I watched it voice over .. Wiang Roy Dao is good, I actually enjoyed it, the suspense of finding out who killed her mum kept me guessing.. i don’t like Mart though, but that didn’t bothered me too much because his character was very insignificant..

Another Lakorn I have been wanting to watch of Taew is Dong Poo Dee, but sadly I can’t find it with sub or voice over, so I might have to just watch it raw :facepalm:
if you don't mind me asking what language do you speak ,and can you tell me how she ended up marrying that doctor was is it his choice or arranged?

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
if you don't mind me asking what language do you speak ,and can you tell me how she ended up marrying that doctor was is it his choice or arranged?
I speak Khmer. Good question regarding the marriage.. I thought they only got engaged, I can’t remember exactly why, but I think it might have something to do with her turning blind again?? I might have to rewatch that scene again lolz .
I've watched dong poo dee although it wasn't subbed. :nut: 'm really terrible I just watch and guess :risas3: but it made me cry..Taew made me cry as ussual :crybaby2:
Yeah I might have to watch Dong Poo Dee without eng sub or voice over lolz.. it shouldn’t be too hard to understand or guess what is happening since Taew acting is so great .

apple pie

sarNie Egg
I have love Taew since watching Suparburoot Juthathep and since been trying to watch all her lakorn. Even RAW!!! Yes. Just because I love her. The newest one that I just has finished watch was Rak Nakara. My eyes went runny at the last scene when Mae Muang die. I really need more Taew. I think I get Taew addiction since.

apple pie

sarNie Egg
Because of Taew, I even learned to understand Thai and even write them. The only thing I know how to write is her name, แด้ว. Also, because of her, I went frantically up and down the web search just for her news. Ig, twitter, forum and much more that I have never done before.

P

PrincessKarina

I have love Taew since watching Suparburoot Juthathep and since been trying to watch all her lakorn. Even RAW!!! Yes. Just because I love her. The newest one that I just has finished watch was Rak Nakara. My eyes went runny at the last scene when Mae Muang die. I really need more Taew. I think I get Taew addiction since.
Oh nice! Love her too. But does that mean you haven’t watch Taew’s two lakorns she starred opposite JJ? Especially GS! That lakorn rocked! ;)