Taew Natapohn Discussions

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I know right. Taew look good matching with anyone :D When I look at other AF trend couple week ago I’m not going to mention any name, someone comment that Taew is very boring person and still can’t act. I don’t want to say nothing because I don’t want to be part in a argument conversation. That person is such a hater. Taew is not boring I love her personality. She out going, very friendly to anyone, and can act. That’s why she’s my favorite Thai actress ;)
You did the right and mature thing for not engaging yourself in the conversation. No point in trying to talk sense or convince someone who isn’t willing to listen and be open minded. They are entitled to their opinions so let it be.We as a Taew’s fans don’t need to try and convince anyone of her talent, as it is evident already through her work. She didn’t just swept all the majors awards for nothing if she “can’t act” as they claimed :facepalm: she is one of the most versatile actress in her generations.

Taew is definitely not a boring person. Well at least not to me any way :facepalm: she comes across as someone who is very grounded and definitely very friendly, you do not get a stuck up vibe from her at all.

Taew&JJ look so cute together from BTS
Video link-https://instagram.com/p/BbKDTVyH4CD/
View attachment 8528
Aww thanks for sharing! They look so super cute together. Taew seem to be so comfortable with JJ . Gosh I can’t wait for their lakorn to air now :aaaaa:

rennayj

sarNie Adult
@PrincessKarina If there any celebrities that I’m not a fan of or I don’t like, I still respect them. I always keep it low and not to sound mean without criticizing. I’m not a type of person who bash them on social media. Is fine for everyone to not like of any of celebrities. I always respect people’s opinions, but if someone targeting on celebrities on social media just to hate and don’t give respect I consider that’s a hater. I’ll just ignore it and support Taew ;)

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Seriously agree! But what? Oh my! But Taew won best actress for Nakee! Nakee brought in such audience and high rating! Not to mention the whole team won many other awards for that lakorn. Plus Taew’s lakorns generally rated higher than most of the overrated actors and actresses out there! I’m not even going to name these stars. You are wise not to start drama with those immature fans. They are just jealous and hating that their “stars” aren’t where Taew is. Plus their stars usually win awards for popularity ONLY and NOT talents! ;)
It’s called deslusional non fans who can’t accept the truth :risas3:

P

PrincessKarina

@PrincessKarina If there any celebrities that I’m not a fan of or I don’t like, I still respect them. I always keep it low and not to sound mean without criticizing. I’m not a type of person who bash them on social media. Is fine for everyone to not like of any of celebrities. I always respect people’s opinions, but if someone targeting on celebrities on social media just to hate and don’t give respect I consider that’s a hater. I’ll just ignore it and support Taew ;)
I understand. It’s good to always respect each other and our views! Keep the conversations clean and humble! ;) I am not a person who would hate either. I don’t want to get involve in these fan wars!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol I am torn because one part of me want to watch Nakee for her, but then I am not into those fantasy lakorn with bad CGI and not into Ken P. As far as the one with Bomb, it’s just him period. BTW - Why is Bomb still pra’ek?

Can’t wait for the two with JJ ( i don't mind him).
I do recommend you watch it, her acting was phenomenal in Nakee, very different to her other lakorn. I am also not into fantasy lakorn and usually skip it. I was not even a Taew’s fan when I decide to watch it, but after starting the first few episodes I was hooked. Storyline is very different to most lakorn, very unpredictable. Don’t worry too much about Ken P if you are not a fan of him, to me the lakorn centred more around Taew and her Mum characters more sO the Ken . Taew and the lady who played her mum in my opinion carried through the lakorn til the end.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
My first lakorn of Taew was in Luerd Mungkong series w/ Andrew G. I didn’t care for the hair and was sort Of mad that out of all the series, why she was the only nang’ek given the “weird haircut”. However, even in that awful haircut - she was naturally pretty and shined in her scenes. I was like “ gosh, I like her voice” and her crying was on point.
The thing is with Taew her acting is so phenomenal even at her supposedly ugliest scenes her beauty still shines through.

I haven’t seen Mungkong series yet, storyline just don’t appeal to me, but yes her crying is on point. She cries so effortlessly and flawlessly.
8BEC1F62-673C-4FC1-BC99-D155BB334287.jpeg
If you notice Taew's acting generate through her eyes you can feel all her emotions through it even if there is no dialogue you can feel and see what emotions she is going through in those scenes..

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I just want to share this clip of Taew taken by one of fan it was when she won best actress for her role in Nakee. Something about her in this clip I can watch it over and Over . Absolutely stunning :icon12:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Throwback to some stunning pics of Taew at the award show early this year where she won best dress for her role in Nakee. Belated congratulations to you my girl :clap:
Pics Cr.As tagged or to their rightful owner.
IMG_1571.JPG IMG_1572.JPG IMG_1573.JPG IMG_1574.JPG IMG_1575.JPG IMG_1577.JPG IMG_3200.JPG IMG_2154.PNG

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I do recommend you watch it, her acting was phenomenal in Nakee, very different to her other lakorn. I am also not into fantasy lakorn and usually skip it. I was not even a Taew’s fan when I decide to watch it, but after starting the first few episodes I was hooked. Storyline is very different to most lakorn, very unpredictable. Don’t worry too much about Ken P if you are not a fan of him, to me the lakorn centred more around Taew and her Mum characters more sO the Ken . Taew and the lady who played her mum in my opinion carried through the lakorn til the end.
I’ll give it a try - i don’t dislike Ken P, but all I see is teeth when he smiles or talk. Poor guy, I think the caps are too big that it’s distracting me and if those are his real teeth then my bad :facepalm: for being so mean.

Should be easier to understand the language than Rak Nakara

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I’ll give it a try - i don’t dislike Ken P, but all I see is teeth when he smiles or talk. Poor guy, I think the caps are too big that it’s distracting me and if those are his real teeth then my bad :facepalm: for being so mean.

Should be easier to understand the language than Rak Nakara
I think they are his real bucked teeth :facepalm: I find it cute though lolZ. Focus on Taew and her mum when you watch it, ken P character as Tossapol you may find annoying because he is a very weak character, but his past life character as Chayasingh is more likeable. He was better as Chayasingh then he was as Tossapol.:facepalm:

sarNie Juvenile
I know right. Taew look good matching with anyone :D When I look at other AF trend couple week ago I’m not going to mention any name, someone comment that Taew is very boring person and still can’t act. I don’t want to say nothing because I don’t want to be part in a argument conversation. That person is such a hater. Taew is not boring I love her personality. She out going, very friendly to anyone, and can act. That’s why she’s my favorite Thai actress ;)
I think the haters are starting to come out more because they are feeling threatened by Taew's talent...as they should. She is on fire!!! Haha. She's got the whole package...looks, personality, talent and even more talent. While their favorite star just has the fame based on looks or their co-star.

sarNie Juvenile
My first lakorn of Taew was in Luerd Mungkong series w/ Andrew G. I didn’t care for the hair and was sort Of mad that out of all the series, why she was the only nang’ek given the “weird haircut”. However, even in that awful haircut - she was naturally pretty and shined in her scenes. I was like “ gosh, I like her voice” and her crying was on point.

Thanks for all the posts, I follow the guy more in lakorns but Taew is one of few actresses that I will watch a lakorn for.

I think she looks the best with Mario and they were very sweet in Rising Sun. Good story too cause he was willing to give up everything for her.
Ugh!!! I still can't get over that wig! It's like they purposely tried to make her look ugly, but she still managed to rock the wig and look good. Hahahahahahahhahahahahaha. I admit I did not watch the whole series. I just watched Taew and Andrew's part. And I loved it. It was hilarious. Andrew was so cheeky in that one and Taew was just this tough, strong woman.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I think the haters are starting to come out more because they are feeling threatened by Taew's talent...as they should. She is on fire!!! Haha. She's got the whole package...looks, personality, talent and even more talent. While their favorite star just has the fame based on looks or their co-star.
They can dislike her all they want, she is here to stay for a very long time. :facepalm: It’s good that we as Taew fans don’t engage in their conversation or feel the need to publicly defend Taew, because she has already proven she is one the best through the success of her work. :clap:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Ugh!!! I still can't get over that wig! It's like they purposely tried to make her look ugly, but she still managed to rock the wig and look good. Hahahahahahahhahahahahaha. I admit I did not watch the whole series. I just watched Taew and Andrew's part. And I loved it. It was hilarious. Andrew was so cheeky in that one and Taew was just this tough, strong woman.
And generated the highest ratings for her parts with Andrew out of the whole series :clap:

sarNie Juvenile
And generated the highest ratings for her parts with Andrew out of the whole series :clap:
Darn right she did! And it wasn't even as heavily promoted as the other ones. She showed them! Haha.

Maybe it's just me but I feel like Ch 3 isn't treating her the way she should be treated. She generates the highest ratings for them all the time, but they never promote her or her lakorns. I feel like Ch 3 promotes some other people who shall not be mentioned more and treat them like royalties even though they can't generate ratings, but just because they're more "popular."

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Darn right she did! And it wasn't even as heavily promoted as the other ones. She showed them! Haha
Yep! Go Taew :cheer:
In life, when you are passionate and determine in what you do and want, you will eventually achieve it. Regardless of how slow it may take you to reach your goals, don’t lose hope and motivation just remember to always stay focus and continue to work hard on it and you will succeed. Success through short cuts/ connections etc is usually short term, but slowly reaching to the top because of pure raw natural talent is long term .

P

PrincessKarina

Yep! Go Taew :cheer:
In life, when you are passionate and determine in what you do and want, you will eventually achieve it. Regardless of how slow it may take you to reach your goals, don’t lose hope and motivation just remember to always stay focus and continue to work hard on it and you will succeed. Success through short cuts/ connections etc is usually short term, but slowly reaching to the top because of pure raw natural talent is long term .
Yep I see that.