Taew Natapohn Discussions

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I seriously thought out of all the SJ couples Bomb and Taew were the oddest pair! He’s a foot taller than her. And he was the worst actor of all the “brothers”. Taew was the best actress of all the girls in there! Lol. :pancarta: @Kay123 and @Alichgo
I only saw the one with Great/Preem and JJ/Bella. Although the story was meh - I kind of wished she had the part with Great. Want to see them together. He’s so handsome :)

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I am still boycotting the movie and hoping that it will flop. If it was anyone other than nadech and Yaya, I would be okay and totally support it. But I just cannot stand this couple. I want the best for Taew, but I just can't support this movie. I feel totally cheated for her and Ken. Taew and Ken brought Nakee to life and now these two arrrogant, annoying people are just going to come in and take over? Nope! Not in my book! Taew will ALWAYS be Nakee!!! Yaya will NEVER be Nakee no matter how hard she tries. She will never reach Taew's level. Ugh...yeah...I'm sort of passionate and pissed about this whole issue. Lol
I think sometimes you have to ride the gravy train. (Full disclosure - I am Nadech fan). If the movie did well then everyone involved will benefit from it. Taew already has exposure but this will get her more exposure and popular. Same thing for Ken - hey maybe I might just like him more. I love him in the Love is in the air segment where they introduced themselves. Just have to think positive!

I mean I am not about to hop on the next plane to Thailand to catch the opening of Nakee2 but I”ll watch it when it becomes available online

P

PrincessKarina

I am still boycotting the movie and hoping that it will flop. If it was anyone other than nadech and Yaya, I would be okay and totally support it. But I just cannot stand this couple. I want the best for Taew, but I just can't support this movie. I feel totally cheated for her and Ken. Taew and Ken brought Nakee to life and now these two arrrogant, annoying people are just going to come in and take over? Nope! Not in my book! Taew will ALWAYS be Nakee!!! Yaya will NEVER be Nakee no matter how hard she tries. She will never reach Taew's level. Ugh...yeah...I'm sort of passionate and pissed about this whole issue. Lol
I’m agreeing with you on this. Seriously I don’t think it’s fair either because Taew and Ken P started the Nakee hype! Truthfully if it would have been another couple besides Yadech I may not complain so much. Yadech seriously is overrated. I don’t hate I just find it irritating and unnecessary! Taew and Ken P worked hard. By having Yadech in there is almost like they are here to snatch what Taew and Ken P build. So pathetic! Everyone should have their own territory! No need to share. For what? Taew and Ken P sure need no help from the “popular” Yadech. Argh!

P

PrincessKarina

I only saw the one with Great/Preem and JJ/Bella. Although the story was meh - I kind of wished she had the part with Great. Want to see them together. He’s so handsome :)
I think Grate is handsome too. His smile is contagious! Seriously if his pairing wasn’t with Preem I think his SJ part may have done a bit better. I’m neutral with Preem but she’s young and not experienced yet. I wish actresses like Preem, Nychaa, and Patricia don’t take on n’ek roles quite yet. They are so stiff. It’s not their fault. They just need more time building their acting talents! So second lead is a good start I would say! Oh and JJ and Bella’s SJ part was the only serie I didn’t finish. Bella is just not my cup of tea. She tries too hard making certain scenes look forced!

Last edited by a moderator:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I’m agreeing with you on this. Seriously I don’t think it’s fair either because Taew and Ken P started the Nakee hype! Truthfully if it would have been another couple besides Yadech I may not complain so much. Yadech seriously is overrated. I don’t hate I just find it irritating and unnecessary! Taew and Ken P worked hard. By having Yadech in there is almost like they are here to snatch what Taew and Ken P build. So pathetic! Everyone should have their own territory! No need to share. For what? Taew and Ken P sure need no help from the “popular” Yadech. Argh!
To be honest I am questioning that myself too why Nakee-like movie. I am watching because like I said I am about pra’ek - to some extend ( I did not watch his movie with that Richy chick cause she’s not cute).

P

PrincessKarina

To be honest I am questioning that myself too why Nakee-like movie. I am watching because like I said I am about pra’ek - to some extend ( I did not watch his movie with that Richy chick cause she’s not cute).
Uh Nadech’s movie with Richy. Don’t even start! She was such a newbie to take on that role. Not a good choice of n’ek. I cringed every other scenes so I gave up! I didn’t finish the movie! Which we all know the gist of that classic anyways!

sarNie Juvenile
I think sometimes you have to ride the gravy train. (Full disclosure - I am Nadech fan). If the movie did well then everyone involved will benefit from it. Taew already has exposure but this will get her more exposure and popular. Same thing for Ken - hey maybe I might just like him more. I love him in the Love is in the air segment where they introduced themselves. Just have to think positive!

I mean I am not about to hop on the next plane to Thailand to catch the opening of Nakee2 but I”ll watch it when it becomes available online
I get what you're saying. But Nakee is already hot on the radar and flying high without nadech and Yaya. Taew and Ken did all of that on their own. And now nadech and Yaya are going to piggyback on that high that Taew and Ken generated because their latest lakorn flopped. Totally unfair to Taew and Ken. They could've chosen any couple, but they chose this already arrogant couple. Nope, can't and won't support this.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Uh Nadech’s movie with Richy. Don’t even start! She was such a newbie to take on that role. Not a good choice of n’ek. I cringed every other scenes so I gave up! I didn’t finish the movie! Which we all know the gist of that classic anyways!
GOOD - you’ve just confirmed it for me! Won’t waste my 1-2 hours time.

Btw - how did someone so new get a movie role? They couldn’t get any other Thai actress to play a Thai-girl part? Taew would have been an excellent choice!

P

PrincessKarina

GOOD - you’ve just confirmed it for me! Won’t waste my 1-2 hours time.

Btw - how did someone so new get a movie role? They couldn’t get any other Thai actress to play a Thai-girl part? Taew would have been an excellent choice!
For real! I am not sure how Richy landed that famous role. I read somewhere they wanted a Thai looking girl. Uh they had other choices. Taew would have been the perfect one. I’m not a fan of Richy either.

Last edited by a moderator:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I get what you're saying. But Nakee is already hot on the radar and flying high without nadech and Yaya. Taew and Ken did all of that on their own. And now nadech and Yaya are going to piggyback on that high that Taew and Ken generated because their latest lakorn flopped. Totally unfair to Taew and Ken. They could've chosen any couple, but they chose this already arrogant couple. Nope, can't and won't support this.
I understand and respect that. I am a newer Nadech fan so I am not going to defend him til my face is blue, but he’s on top of my crush list of pra’ek s.

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I am not a yadech fan either but I am going to keep an open mind to the movie nakee2 . I am only doing this because I want to support Taew :facepalm: I don’t want the movie to flop either because that would actually fall on Taew as well as she is also part of the movie. I want everything that she work in to be successful regardless off who is starring with her. :clap:

sarNie Juvenile
I understand and respect that. Oh, actually I am a newer Nadech fan so I am not going to defend him til my face is blue. He’s on top of my crush list, but I have several of them.
No worries. I'm not a fan. To each their own. I think he's overrated. Don't think he's good looking either. So...eh.... I'm the type to always root for the underdog though.

P

PrincessKarina

I’m not a fan of Yadech either but at least we are being mature about the topic girls! Yadech is all over everything. It’s unnecessary! @Alichgo and @4416

P

PrincessKarina

I am not a yadech fan either but I am going to keep an open mind to the movie nakee2 . I am only doing this because I want to support Taew :facepalm: I don’t want the movie to flop either because that would actually fall on Taew as well as she is also part of the movie. I want everything that she work in to be successful regardless off who is starring with her. :clap:
I understand. At least we are keeping it mature around here :p

P

PrincessKarina

I want to see Taew pair up with JMA. Maybe she will be able to help him improve his acting skills. Also I would like her to pair with Grate and Toey. :p She already paired with many popular p’eks!

sarNie Juvenile
I want to see Taew pair up with JMA. Maybe she will be able to help him improve his acting skills. Also I would like her to pair with Grate and Toey. :p She already paired with many popular p’eks!
I've never seen any of great's lakorns, so i can't judge on his acting. Honestly, I don't watch any lakorns at all unless it's Taew. Not a fan of any of these new actors/actresses. But he looks a little old for her. She has such a baby face I'm not sure if it'll be a good match or not.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Here a few pics of Taew at the Colgate natural event yesterday 07.11.17. I am not feeling her outfit at this event and that earrings, just did not go with the high neck top. Not her best looks to date, but what can I say it’s Taew, regardless still gorgeous to me :facepalm:
Pics Cr. As Tagged:thumbup:
9D9E0A2F-BA0F-4F8F-ACDC-BE4F32DF0C98.jpeg 9B05EC30-7476-4FF6-BFD8-7D5FB3603245.jpeg 6549F1B4-BFC6-4ADB-B2DC-510D17EE7801.jpeg FB45B362-D7C2-4E28-B6C3-6282D2345EE4.jpeg FB1F59BD-4CB0-4EE6-A84C-37A19C3E1693.jpeg CC5F87BE-D779-477E-9709-01E40E008E23.jpeg 1B2D585B-3569-4884-B3EA-826EB47CE03D.jpeg 8871BE69-DBF3-4ADD-A3EC-3600CB1EB756.jpeg 1A39F875-F244-4CF1-A116-4753157571DA.jpeg

Here is some clips on IG from the event. She very cute with the dancing :icon12:
https://instagram.com/p/BbMTwtfFsi-/
https://instagram.com/p/BbMJy2qFW6H/

P

PrincessKarina

I've never seen any of great's lakorns, so i can't judge on his acting. Honestly, I don't watch any lakorns at all unless it's Taew. Not a fan of any of these new actors/actresses. But he looks a little old for her. She has such a baby face I'm not sure if it'll be a good match or not.
I think Grate is a decent actor. Although he is aging quicker this year he is only 4 years older than Taew. He has been wanted to pair with Taew once! I hope it happens! He has a beautiful smile! Actually I only watch lakorns where Taew is the n’ek! Taew looks young for her age. This is such an advantage over other actresses who looks old for their age! Lol

P

PrincessKarina

Here a few pics of Taew at the Colgate natural event yesterday 07.11.17. I am not feeling her outfit at this event and that earrings, just did not go with the high neck top. Not her best looks to date, but what can I say it’s Taew, regardless still gorgeous to me :facepalm:
Pics Cr. As Tagged:thumbup:
View attachment 8632 View attachment 8633 View attachment 8634 View attachment 8635 View attachment 8637 View attachment 8638 View attachment 8639 View attachment 8640 View attachment 8641

Here is some clips on IG from the event. She very cute with the dancing :icon12:
https://instagram.com/p/BbMTwtfFsi-/
https://instagram.com/p/BbMJy2qFW6H/
Beautiful photos of Taew! She glows as usual!

rennayj

sarNie Adult
I think the haters are starting to come out more because they are feeling threatened by Taew's talent...as they should. She is on fire!!! Haha. She's got the whole package...looks, personality, talent and even more talent. While their favorite star just has the fame based on looks or their co-star.
True that, she's very talent actress. Taew may be stiff during her early year in acting, but she have been improving a lot. That's why she my favorite. That's right hater gotta hate because they're jealous of her.