Surb Lub Rahut Ruk(Bangkok Drama)

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
man I have to say this...............I'm so so so so glad that the good guys are super smart for once LOL and the whole scene when Vicky and Ken were inducted into the Soliel Cult was super freaky...It's those candles I bet there are drugs in them that's why Ken be trippin on them badly...but I wonder why Vicky wasn't affected? ANy one any ideas...

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
I like this lakorn so far lol Vicky and Ken are cute in here.. and yeapp Ken is really smart in here..whats up with the people with the red coats? freaky...

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
i wonder y also 0_o
ken was gettin really affected by it! maybe because he's vulnerable? idk
i hope we find out soon though! when does dis lakorn play again? i havent seen it uploaded for a while 0_o

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL...finally watched episode one...boy wuz it confusing...geez...wished i knew thai..but omfg! P'Ken wuz soo hot wen he wuz walking to the top of the building wearing a black shirt i wuz about to fall ova and die!!

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile

The red suit people really do freak me out. That's why I'd never join a cult!

I think Ken was affected because he was actually listening and watching Oliver. Where as Vicky was talking to him and not playing attention. I'm not sure, that's just my guess. I hope the answer is revealed later =)

But I'm loving this lakorn! A lot different than the other lakorns out there.

tinah

sarNie Coma
ken and vicky did say you dont often see these type in thai drama.

i just cant help but drool over oilver. ken and the guy with long hair is also hot. thats one of the reason why i love warching action drama cuz the guys are such bad a$$

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
HAHA finally watched episode 1. whooO! those soilel poeple freaked me out. Damn, ahahah! So oliver is ganna start liking vicky later eh? looks kinna interesting =) ken looks hot playng action roles. I likee (; HAHA! But yeah, Vickys kinnna no smart in here o_O and ken is actually smart =) he had a wife & kid in here? They were probabaly killed am i right? cause theyt didn't show or said anything. HAHA but yeah. i'm looking forward to some sweet scenes :spin: lmao.

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile

That little spoiled girl looks similar to Ken's daughter. Maybe it could be Ken's daughter...because earlier he said he didn't want Vicky's money when she kept saying she's his boss. When Vicky talked about how Ken doesn't love anyone he thought of his wife and daughter.

The little girl can act though, I give her props for that.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
hahah yeah that little girl is trippin'. I really like this lakorn. I thought it might be cheesy because it's an action but as I was it I'm always like o god what's gonna happen to this and that, not a dull moment. Like 5 kom the last action lakorn i saw, not into action unless hot guys are in it, was good but it dragged on. I like the pace here plus Ken's sexy back. Someone said that Ken may be taken by the cult and not Vicky because he's vulnerable and I agree, his family issues...i think his wife and daughter might be dead due to car accident because she was downing it, car keys and he needs some kind of comfort and direction in his life.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
can't wait to catch this. I might actually watch it before it ends just because I love vicky <3 LOL and oh yeah Ken too... loved his last lakorns Janie which I Love and Now Vicky ^__^

anyone have a guess about who is that guy in the water container getting electrocuted? Hope that's not Vicky's brother. :eek:

oh yeah. that little girl can definitely act! damn.

alby

sarNie Hatchling
the way that the little girl looks at ken, especially when he was SHIRTLESS, was really disturbing.

pyh

sarNie Elites
The little girl acted like she was an adult in love with Ken. I thought she was probably molested or something. For her to be acting jealous and all just like an adult. It's either she's Ken's daughter that the mother took with her to join the cult, or she is a molested child with a perverted mind. Her actions are very disturbed. This lakorn is very interesting. Can't wait for every episode.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
from today's epi, the way oliver was acting with the little i got the feeling like she might be an adult stuck in a child's body like kirsten Dunst character in interview of the vampire...stretching a bit but yeah that little girl is screwed up somehow. i wonder how it's doing in ratings because im a little obsessed just need some loving between vicky and ken already

maijune

SarNie Adult
from today's epi, the way oliver was acting with the little i got the feeling like she might be an adult stuck in a child's body like kirsten Dunst character in interview of the vampire...stretching a bit but yeah that little girl is screwed up somehow. i wonder how it's doing in ratings because im a little obsessed just need some loving between vicky and ken already

i have the same thought as you...because Oliver acted as she is his boss or something like that...there is chance that she might be an adult but stuck in the child body..

and about the guy in the water container i also had a feeling that it's vicky's brother too...but so wonder why they put him in there for...so many mistery to find out on this lakorn...