Surb Lub Rahut Ruk(Bangkok Drama)

tinah

sarNie Coma
i didnt think i was gonna like this lakorn but i was wrong. im enjoying it! ken has chemistry with alot of his co star hehe. him and vicky are cute together. it would be great to see them in a romantic drama

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
omg! that kid is so smart! can't believe it. i was think about the idea...men she really got it...gosh just think about it ken hugging you and kissing you! gosh not fair. ha ha ha ha...i think that the little girl is so "SMART"...CUTE!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i didnt think i was gonna like this lakorn but i was wrong. im enjoying it! ken has chemistry with alot of his co star hehe. him and vicky are cute together. it would be great to see them in a romantic drama
Oh yeah that will be good Tinah seeing Ken and Vicky in a romantic one.

pze

sarNie Adult
^^ i agree.....i lost interested after the 3 episode or so......i taught they spent too much time running away and in the forest.....that the storyline kinda went down hill....cause it was just always them in the forest......

numfon

sarNie Adult
haha i was obsessed with Ruk Nee Huajai Rao Jong. i'm okay with them facing so many obstacles together cuz that's the whole point of the story. that's how they fell in love. :wub:

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
i love any lakorn with ken..lol this lakorn is funny how he be yelling at vicky..lol i wonder how this lakorn is gonna end..hopefully good=]

tinah

sarNie Coma
hes even more hotter cuz hes smart in here lol.

aww did you guys see the scene when oliver kissed vicky on the cheeks. that was so cute. in a way, i think he looks like jason young

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah i do agree with u too Tinah. He does look like Jason Young. Wow Ken is really smart indeed. Never seen a smart P'ek in a storyline before.

pangrakpepper

sarNie Hatchling
At first I wasn't really interested in this lakorn but now I can't wait to see the next episodes!!!!!!!!! I like it a lot because they are starting to have feelings for each other and I really want to see how they are going to get out.

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah i do agree with u too Tinah. He does look like Jason Young. Wow Ken is really smart indeed. Never seen a smart P'ek in a storyline before.
you are so funny! but that sound right!

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
The little girl acted like she was an adult in love with Ken. I thought she was probably molested or something. For her to be acting jealous and all just like an adult. It's either she's Ken's daughter that the mother took with her to join the cult, or she is a molested child with a perverted mind. Her actions are very disturbed. This lakorn is very interesting. Can't wait for every episode.
I agree with u. My mom and I were thinkin the same thing about the little girl.

damn... ken punched vicki :loool:, but vicki can hold her own. :dude: who's the mystery evil lady? is it the little one? :huh:

Viforever

sarNie Egg
I really like this lakorn! didn't think much of it in the beginning, but it start to get pretty interesting. Vic and Ken are very cute together. The scene when she get mad at him was cute and funny. I remember the interviews when TV3 ask that little girl what her character was, and she said that she was a 25 years old woman in a child body

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Yea I just watched an interview of it too and Ken said that the little girl is an adult so she must be the leader of the cult. Dang....no wonder she's a bitch haha.

tinah

sarNie Coma
its so mysterious yet unpredictable. i like these type of lakorn cuz it keeps me wondering..i was suspicious of the little girl.